What an event! Distinguished principal, respected teachers and staff, and my fellow graduates, Heartfelt welcome to the annual national seminar. interesting and meaningful. Follow the guidelines below; visualize them in our example of a welcome speech and then apply the guidelines to suit your personal welcome speech needs. I also wish to express my gratitude to our principal This seminar is also a perfect platform for us to flex our teamwork muscles for the benefit of the company and get to know each other more. Greetings to one and all. We have some awesome office posters to pump you up and make your day more productive. Human feces can dissolve in chemical water, merges with open rivers and streams, and acts as the source of food for the bacterias present in the water. Through this seminar, an individual is given a platform to identify their vulnerable spots, gain understanding, focus on essential aspects, improve their leadership quality, attitude, and confidence, and provide practical communication skills as well as the frequent changes needed in their lifestyles. माननीय मुख्य अतिथि, सम्मानित प्रधानाचार्य, सम्मानित उपाध्यक्ष, सम्मानित बोर्ड के सदस्य, प्रिय कर्मचारी, प्रिय छात्र, देवियों और सज्जनो, पूरे स्कूल काउंसिल की तरफ से यहां उपस्थित सभी लोगों का बहुत गर्मजोशी से स्वागत करते हुए मुझे बहुत खुशी हो रही है। मैं अपने सम्मानित न्यायाधीशों के प्रति हमारा आभार व्यक्त करना चाहूंगा जिन्होंने निजी विकास पर इस स्कूल सेमिनार की अध्यक्षता करने का निमंत्रण स्वीकार कर लिया है।, सेंट मैरी हाई स्कूल को 1967 के वर्ष में स्थापित किया गया था जिसने शिक्षा प्रदान करने के साथ-साथ विभिन्न क्षेत्रों में अपने छात्रों को बढ़ावा देने में शानदार 50 वर्ष पूरे कर लिए हैं। यह बहुत ही संतोषजनक है कि हमारा स्कूल महान ऊंचाइयों तक पहुंच गया है और इसने अपने लक्ष्यों और उद्देश्यों को हासिल भी किया है। स्कूल हर साल छात्रों को ज्ञान प्राप्त करने और स्कूल की गतिविधियों में सक्रिय रूप से संलग्न करने के लिए सेमिनार आयोजित करता है। प्रत्येक विषय का चयन इस स्कूल के छात्रों के सर्वोत्तम हित में किया गया है। हर सेमिनार में यह भी सुनिश्चित किया जाता है कि ये विषय प्रतिभागियों द्वारा अच्छी तरह पसंद किए जाते हो। पिछले साल सेमिनार "एक्सेंट इम्प्रूवमेंट" पर आधारित था जिसने बहुत से छात्रों को अंग्रेजी भाषा में बेहतर उच्चारण प्राप्त करने में मदद की है। सेमिनार का उद्देश्य हमारे छात्रों के साथ-साथ कर्मचारियों को अंग्रेजी को अधिक सुचारू और सटीक रूप से बोलने तथा बोलते वक़्त कहाँ, कैसे और कब रुकना है उस पर ध्यान देना था।, इस वर्ष का विषय “व्यक्तिगत विकास” भी छात्रों को जीवन के बदलते कौशल की समझ हासिल करने में मदद करेगा और मुख्य रूप से लक्ष्य की स्थापना, बेहतर आत्मविश्वास, नेतृत्व विकास, प्रभावी संचार और जीवन जीने की कला जैसे महत्वपूर्ण पहलुओं पर आधारित होगा। प्रत्येक वर्ष की तरह विभिन्न विषयों और पेशेवर निकायों के संकायों को विषय पर अपने विचारों और ज्ञान के तथ्यों साझा करने के लिए कहा जाता है लेकिन आज का सेमिनार पिछले साल की तुलना में काफी हद तक अलग होगा क्योंकि सेमिनार के बाद इच्छुक उम्मीदवारों को निजी परामर्श सत्र के लिए आमंत्रित किया जाएगा।, पेशेवरों और छात्रों, जो अपने संबंधित क्षेत्रों में प्रतिभा प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं, के लिए व्यक्तिगत विकास आवश्यक है। इस सेमिनार के माध्यम से छात्र अपने कमजोर पहलुओं की पहचान करने और साथ अपनी जीवन शैली में आवश्यक परिवर्तन, जिनमें सुधार की आवश्यकता होगी, की शिनाख्त करने में सक्षम होंगे। व्यक्तिगत विकास कौशल के अलावा छात्रों को यह भी पढ़ाया जाएगा कि वह अपने सामाजिक कौशल कैसे सुधारें।, सेमिनार के एजेंडे में बहस, विभिन्न विशेषज्ञों के दृष्टिकोण और वास्तविक जीवन की प्रेरणायें आदि शामिल होगी। सेमिनार के सभी महत्वपूर्ण पहलुओं तक आसान पहुंच के लिए स्कूल अपनी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर सभी प्रमुख विवरण प्रदर्शित करना सुनिश्चित करेगा।, मुझे उम्मीद है कि सेमिनार बहुत फायदेमंद रहेगा और अगले कुछ घंटे आपके लिए सुखद और फलदायी साबित होंगे।. Some examples have been given below to make things simpler and more practical. Answer: A welcome speech is a piece of statement that addresses the audience at the beginning of any event, gathering, or meeting. Welcome Speech for Conference – Sample 2. I, on behalf of the ***** Department and the Volunteers, extend a very hearty Sewage treatment of water is a process divided into three significant steps. Question 3. The speech can also contain all the key points from varies speakers and dignitaries. The speech can touch upon the effect that the seminar has had on each and every participant, and how this seminar has improved their personal or professional life. Students can also find more English Speech Writing about Welcome Speeches, Farewell Speeches, etc. I hope you have an engaging and profitable seminar. It`s my privilege to have been asked to propose a vote This also gives the participants more time and information for the next seminar which will be conducted in the future on a topic of similar nature. The opening statement sets the tone of the complete speech. I am happy to express vote of thanks to our Staff The seminar schedule brushes upon a spectrum of exciting and benefitting themes that discuss the aspects of water and fertility management. It is an honour to be present the welcome speech amongst the most esteemed personalities who have won accolades in their respective fields. I would like to take a minute and thank all of them. %%EOF participants for their active participation in this event. 2. Sample speech 2  –Short Vote of Thanks Speech Samples For Seminars Honourable {Name}, Respected {Name}, and all the participants! H������p�b``$���8�@� �J The theme of this particular conference is a special discussion on Carbon footprints. Future seminar notices can also be mentioned at the end to further attract audience of a similar nature and to notify more research and findings at the future seminars. Welcome Speech for a Seminar. Digitalization is one of the greatest means of reaching society in the present era. We are also grateful to all the sponsoring Here, the kind of welcome speech covered is for a Conference. Care must be taken about the fact that all the names are pronounced correctly.