You start hating the soup, even the smell. On this day, you can feed your body with proteins such as beef and egg. If you are a vegetarian, you can have a bowl of boiled lentils with lots of veggies. I do not recommend doing this diet again only after 2-3 days off from finishing one. I am presently in the process of moving, but as soon as I do I think it would be a good time. I know that the tomatoes added in this diet is due for it’s health benefits for the heart and it helps with weight loss, therefore it’s only normal to be in this diet which is mostly for people suffering of heart problems, diabetes and obesity. I use fresh green beans myself, wash and cut in small pieces and cook them like I would do with can green beans. It is effective for cleaning out impurities from the body. This sense of victory is needed for the final goal – losing weight. How good/well did the cabbage soup variation work out for you? Here’s the green veggies I eat, broccoli, asparagus, brussell sprout, spinach salad or mix spring salad. . 8:00 am ; Breakfast, vegetables There are more Carbohydrates in the chicken noodle one. For the next 2 days, I’m going to eat right with 4 already made meals plus 2 healthy snacks a day for a total of 1250 calories and check my weight again on day 10th. It is pretty low carb. To get the best and most benefits from this diet, it would be good to make it a 14 days diet, meaning you do the 7 day diet as detailed on here and then for the next following 7 days you follow a less stringent regiment by just following the simple 6 meals a day concept. There is no long-term benefit in this diet. Here’s what I have planned for you. Cereal? Every time I do this I use as much fresh vegetables as I can.. I have a question. 10:00 pm ; optional large bowl of soup till you’re full, Example day 2; Your advices are so helpful for me . If you still haven’t found a food of your choice, choose from the list of foods given below. 7 day - 10lbs diet...pretty sure this would make me poop a lot. Dietary fiber 0 g 0% I have done this diet multiple times with great results. She has written over 200 articles on Fitness and Nutrition. Don’t blow all your hard work for such a meal. And if you’re doing the diet twice or 3 times, you have to have a week off in between your 2-3 diets. This is the variation that I swear by. Do not stop this diet if you don’t find the listed foods appealing. Didn’t help week 1) Soup diet A little more calories and salt but still very effective. Any tips? Hey Ted how much of the soup can we eat on a daily basis? You can eat salad but no dressing. Which number would you prefer, considering you’re going through the same hardship but not getting the full return for it? Day 10 and I usually leave the scale alone during or more after I’m done my 9th day. I can’t bike early in the morning without one 70calorie slice of toast in my stomach. I can get creative to make it easier but maybe it shouldn’t be easy to get the results I want? Well done susan, great job! So,again here’s where anyone can reach me with any and all questions regarding this 7 day diet plan and soup recipe.