My name is Sarfaraz .Sarfaraz is nothing without Saba .I wish you will be my life partner .I wish you will be read this message. Origin of Saba Name. Saba is a small island at 13 square kilometres (5.0 sq mi) in size and roughly circular in shape. We let the rain pour down in torrents. Searching for a name is a very important and fun process as it’s the very first gift you will give to your baby. Many people believe that the name can affect success in life, through their children's working career and other circumstances, so they choose more “respectable” names or name meanings as they believe that the name meaning reflects the personality of the child. Hover over or click on the dots that represent a year to see how many babies were given the name for that year, for both genders, if available. Saba Name Analysis. The meaning of the name “Saba” is: “Old, Ancient”. View Complete Detail Of name Saba , Azerbaijani Baby Names Saba . Saba Name Analysis. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Saba is an indirect Quranic name for girls that means “soft breeze”. Other pronunciations are acceptable. on Friday 22nd of February 2019 07:49:32 AM. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment below. If you know the name for any missing fish from the list, please leave it in the comment section. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising" and also in accordance to amazon associates programme operating agreement. This is one of the unique and popular names with impressive meaning. Boy. Biblical: the queen of Sheba is rich and ostentatious. It means that this name is very frequently used. Note: The data above is from the Social Security Administrator of United States, (more info here) from Social Security card applications for births in US for every name, from 1880 up to the present year. I Love You Saba Very Much Saba is My Life. Keep in mind that many names may have different meanings in other countries and languages, so be careful that the name that you choose doesn’t mean something bad or unpleasant. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a173758ccd3dc8911abe1c180e603ea1" );document.getElementById("cc10f1ca1b").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); If you purchase a product or service linked from this site, we may receive an "affiliate commission". my friend’s name is kaval. Does the family name Saba have the same meaning and pronunciation? ty, on Thursday 16th of February 2017 05:31:24 AM, I love you saba….you are my life and i will love you till the end of my life…makeing your dreamz come true is mine dreamz…i wanna marry you… Acrostic Poem About Saba. If you consider naming your baby Saba we recommend you take note of the special meaning and history of the name as your baby’s name will play a big role in its life and your baby will hear it spoken every day. We never copy information from other websites. Other suggested similar-sounding names are Abba, Alba, Baba, Beba, Chaba, Eba, Ebba, Elba, Hiba, Liba, Luba, Oba, Reba▼, Roba, Sable, Sabra, Sabrah, Sabyna (see Sabina), Sacha, Sada, Sadah, Sade▼, Sadia, Safia, Sage▲, Sahra, Saida, Saira, Sal, Salma▲, Sam, Sami, Samia, Samma, Samya▼, San, Sana, Sanda, Sanna, Santa, Sara▼, Sarah▼, Sarai▲, Saran, Sarha, Sari, Saria, Sarka, Sarra, Sasa, Sasha, Sato, Sayda, Seana, Seara, Sebra, Sela, Sena▼, Sera, Shaka, Shana▼, Shara, Shaya, Shea, Siana, Siara, Sib, Sima, Sina, Soma, Stasa and Syma.