Obstacle races and mud runs can be a dangerous sport - you assume all liability and responsibility for events you participant in. We take a look at some of the amazing members of our community and profile them each week. RXBAR offers a variety pack of 10 packets offering all the flavors for $17.00 from the website. Check out Mud Run Guide's free resource to find the training & coaching you need! RXBAR offers a more natural bar for those looking to fuel their next race or training run. As a past world record holder, he knows a thing or two so when he offered advice I listened. Write a review. Perfect as a protein-filled snack topper, as a recipe ingredient, or on its own straight out of the jar. I love all 3 almond flavors. Peanuts are pureed to a creamy smooth consistency, along with “half a date,” as the weirdly specific packaging says. I love Justin’s nut butters but several of them have sugar added, so I was so happy to see that Rx found a way to use REAL food to add sweetness. 1 Egg White, 27 Peanuts, 1/2 Date, AND B.S. 156 customer ratings. Individually-packaged nut butter has been around since Skippy pedaled tubes of viscous peanuts to third graders in the nineties. Skippy was ahead of its time; it no longer packages its peanut butter in nine-ounce Squeeze Stix, but portable packets have picked up a following since, chiefly from athletes and protein fiends. Unlike what RX usually claims (No BS). If there is any difference in information between Mud Run Guide and an organizer's website, assume the information on the event organizer's website is correct. You can actually taste the vanilla as well! Use our. I liked the variety pack, good flavors my favorite is definitely the Almond butters, Will buy my favorites again individually. It was so hard and chunky. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Pumpkin Spice flavored RX Nut Butter is a special edition for the fall season. Whether you are looking to jump into this muddy world for the first time or want to advance your existing knowledge there is a book for you. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Gear Patrol participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Stirring required. Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2019. RXBAR, RX Nut Butter › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. Review: RX Nut Butter. Established in 2012, our focus is to provide you with the best events, discounts, news, reviews, gear, and training for the sport of OCR. I eat it with apples, which has increased my apple consumption from around 5/year to 2/day. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 4.6 Based on 129 Reviews. I recently took some out on the trail with me. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for RXBAR RX Nut Butter Variety Pack, Box of 10 - Almond & Peanut at Amazon.com. Like its bars, RX Nut Butter is quite tasty, but requires a little bit of open-mindedness, mostly due to texture. She authored the book Obstacle Race Training. ...Maybe, cookies. ALL the flavors are delicious and it's a nice change of pace from plain peanut butter or almond butter. And, to make it easier to count the calories from this tasty treat, RXBar has put one serving in a convenient on the go pack. RXBAR offers a more natural bar for those looking to fuel their next race or training run. She has been part of the OCR Community since 2010. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I love this almond butter I used it during Whole 30 and it is compliant(we asked the officials on Facebook about it) It is excellent on apples. Get it today with Same Day Delivery, Order Pickup or Drive Up. © 2020 Buchanan Group. Has all the ingredients listed in the from of the package. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. So we made this variety pack instead. User-generated reviews of thousands of obstacle course races and mud runs worldwide. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, You Only Need Four Tools to Cook an Awesome Turkey, Porsche Just Revealed a Ton of Secret Concept Cars, L.L. Why limit yourself to one flavor when you can have six delicious spreads? Questions about Gear? First off, don’t listen to the people who had issues with stirring. The only version that worked was the little packets where you could squish them back to edible. The three vary in flavor due to a handful of minor ingredients that aren’t listed on the package, like cinnamon, coconut oil, vanilla, honey and sea salt. Yep, if you need a little extra something for your apples, now you can dip them in a pumpkin spice peanut butter spread. I love this in my smoothies, toast and fruit. Oakley’s New Sunglasses Are Weird but Make Perfect Sense, These New Travel Shoes Are Weird But Make Perfect Sense, This New Survival Knife Is Weird and Awesome, A Mountain Bike This Good Shouldn’t Be This Affordable, This Cinnamon Bun Recipe Is Insanely Easy, The All-New Ford Ranger Raptor Looks Insanely Good Off-Road. When I opened the container, about 1/3 of the jar was a liquid about the consistency of corn syrup, and the other two thirds a cylinder of very hard clay--so hard that I couldn't really even dig into it with a plastic spoon. A map of gyms & boxes that provide OCR (obstacle course racing) training and permanent obstacle courses that can be used around the year! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. by. I tasted a bit of the medium soft brick of peanut butter and the flavor was good. Virtual Event Recap: Tough Mudder Marvel Challenge, Facility Review: Restore Hyper Wellness & Cryotherapy – Marlton, NJ. Try an RXBAR next to a Clif Bar, and you’ll get the picture. Recently RXBARs introduced a new Nut Butter line offering athletes a lightweight nutrition packed fuel option. Yep, there doesn’t appear to be anything that represent the Fall season more than the return of the pumpkin. The Mud Run Guide Crew covers the sport from every angle: News, Op-Ed, Videos, Reviews, & more! Margaret is Editor-in-Chief of Mud Run Guide. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I've tried this a few times and it tastes fantastic! Top subscription boxes – right to your door. By adding egg whites for protein, we made almond butter better. As with eating any nut butter straight, it's always good to have some water to help wash down the butter. Ask or answer below, and help each other buy better. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. What an awesome snack! And, if you want some extra pumpkin spice goodness, RXBar even has a Pumpkin Spice Bundle that includes the Pumpkin Spice RX Nut Butter, and the Pumpkin Spice RXBar. We love nut butter so much we'd marry it. The taste was yummy too! Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2019. Free shipping on orders of $35+ from Target. I love the RX bars so I was very excited to try this product. They taste great on celery, far better than plain nut butter. Kids love them for a snack, Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2020. Like its bars, RX Nut Butter is quite tasty, but requires a little bit of open-mindedness, mostly due to texture. It’s worth the effort to me. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. RX Nut Butter is a real and delicious snack made from a few simple ingredients like egg whites, fruits and nuts.