It's the simple fact that Zeno never actually reacted to the multiversal blast in any meaningful way not unlike the universal shockwave from Beerus and Goku clashing. Mangog ? He has Godlike Strength, Speed, Stamina, and Durability. I … Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. 6 Conclusion Marvel Vs DC! Do you think anybody in your favorite verse can defeat Amon ? I get how killing characters as babies would work for a lot of characters. Because of Zeno's AP and durability are 500 times above Thor's and Thor has no hax to kill Zeno, then speed doesn't matter and Thor can only stall before being erased. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. Press J to jump to the feed. ), Aza'gorod the Nightbringer (4-A) my choice, Diablo (high 4-C) @Star King Instant Death Chad Demon Lord, The rules are S I M P L E, choose a tier 4 character and try to defend that character as hard as you can, Edit: I'm going to make this LOGIC based instead of votes based. The Most Popular Anime Protagonist Power Levels (my first video). he ROFLSTOMPED Loki by pulling off his head.... like come on. 2 comments. Odin handled him before. He is way more powerful than Galactus. Odin hasn't fought Those who sit above in Shadows but he most likely knew about them and he either didn't care or simply feared them. Rune King Thor vs Ultra Instinct Goku All users, both new and returning, are expected to follow THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES . King Thor vs Superman Prime Pistashio's Upcoming Death Battle 1 Description 2 Interlude 3 Superman Prime (One Million) 4 King Thor 5 DeathBattle 5.1 Pre-Fight 5.2 Fight! His backstory resembles his earth-616 counterpart. Round 1: the Arena Round 2: abandoned Earth (everyone else temporarily dimension-dumped for the battle) 10-16-2020, 06:24 AM #2. You'd have to consult. The Elder Scrolls metaphysics & philosophy, Why Amon Would Destroy Your Favorite Verse. Zeno is borderline Nigh omnipotent whereas This Thor is only low Multiversal. LOL. So I’ll let you think about it. Well he might be above busting 9 universes if what Fang said is accurate that RKT > World Tree but I might be extrapolating a bit. Necro King Thor, before Aaron started the Jobber Thor saga, made Galactus crumble, so RKT could do the same, and more. Both are bloodlusted who wins? You disappointed me unanimously, not everyone, and thank you. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Those who sit above in the shadows ? Please keep this discussion civil, as I only wish to change your minds, and not to insult any of you and your opinions! 100% Upvoted. Dyspo's existence actually reinforces that point. The purpose of this wiki is to index the statistics of characters from a wide variety of different fictional franchises. Hajun is widely considered to be in at least the top 5 for strongest non tier 0 characters of all time, however I believe him to be at least 3rd strongest non tier 0 character. Thor defeated them and they made Odin look like a child. He woke up and took Mangog out with 1 spell. In my journey of challenging wikis, these are the verses than Amon would absolutely destroy as I have challenged, debated and won against these wikis: To those who do not know who Amon is, Amon is the main antagonist from the show “The Legend Of Korra”, the continuation of the franchise “Avatar: The Last Airbender”. Well the World True contains and encompasses 9 universes and he's more powerful than it so yeah, low multiversal Rune King Thor looks to be a thing. Eh? Rune King Thor is kinda like Golden Superman from DC One Million. That's the common complaint I've seen and one I subscribe to myself. LOL. I have destroyed myself and been reborn. those who sit above in Shadows shitted their pants when they saw him. Maybe low Elder God or some new level in between the two. Who would win (Tier 0 restricted, check the comments to see Kurimuzorõzu profile), Tier 4 tournament round 3 (winner decide by logic), Why Hajun solos your favorite verse (Excluding Tier 0), Saitama ( 0,00001% of his power ) vs Featherine. I will start with this Vs Wiki, since I am not familiar with many others.