It's called having forcefields on already. This Galactus is always starving thing is nonsense. But he can wait for battle to start, go back in time, and have them on at the cost. He has time travel AND precog. Also , Odin prepared Thor to eventually take on Those Who Sit Above , by sending him to Earth . **https://imgur.com/a/5GDqdY6 (The hyperlink was messed up.). I can tell you with absolute certainty, such a thing is beyond him. IG Thanos however had been literally described as omnipotent but is rarely talked about. Considering every single one of your other accounts have been banned, no I honestly did not.

Sign Up Login. Even the Spectre is susceptible to Ion's warps. AkhilPDX 1 y 10 mo 6 d . Plus Flash has phased through force fields and explosions. User Lists: 0 ... (It happen and was a \WEAKER Thor), or Thanos!!! Or anyone like that?

RKT is in those ranks. 4) Thor holds back. Galactus gets owned by Mjolnir every time it hits him. Amusingly RKT, despite all his power, couldn't actually stop Ragnarok though so instead he just killed everyone to end the cycle which I guess works? and wally can do these things also. Nothing has been shown that they operate any differently. Hal jordan. I pretty much disagree with your entire post.

Just because someone omitted the circumstances of one of Franklin's feats, does not mean Franklin loses. Even without the Thorforce Thor has fought on-par with Galactus a couple times. He took a hit fro Thor?

Odin passed out from head butting Galactus. Fully fed Galactus can beat Rune King Thor just like regular Galactus can beat regular Thor.
With the Celestials on the other hand , Odin had a thousand years of prep , and despite the power of all of the Asgardian people , a portion of each of the other skyfathers' power , filled up in the Destroyer Armor , armed with the Odinsword , the best he could do was only lop off a Celestial's arm(which instantly regrew) . yeah, RKT for the win....Thanos would need some kind of artifact to stop RKT...maybe a cosmic cube, or a few of the Infinity gems. a group of Celestials who had just recently laid out a well fed Galactus } : Frank wins with ZERO effort. Ion could remove Zero Hour (a multiversal event) from the time stream casually, and prevent destruction done by Entropy.

Galactus has been repeatedly knocked out or seriously injured by Mjolnir alone, Odin is vastly more powerful than Mjolnir. The only time Odin knocked out Galactus was specifically when he was so starved that he was desperately trying to eat that plot device thing in asgard. If you read a single post in this thread before posting, you would have known that Thor is not going to win. That's the same guy that says Franklin can beat Dormammu. 94% Upvoted. This thread's been done before.

Or stopping his brain neurons from being affected. @darkraiden: Flash can phase through robots, walls, steel and energy. He has complete omniscence, mastery of the rune magic and the Odinforce, was able to do something that even Odin couldn't, etc. I really enjoyed the RKT story arc, a character hitting a new, all-time high in power is always fun, but I think RKT is severely overrated. Thor commented on that and wasn't sure if Odin could defeat him, meaning it's plausible, and we're talking about a sky-father level being. Too funny since Franklin has very little feats and Thor lower than RKT beaten Higher than Celestials which Franklins power is stated to be. This is God Doom He is a version of Doctor Doom channeling the power of thousands of Beyonders, each of whom has virtually unlimited power. RKT is not fast enough, 4) True. Welcome to comicvine and this is a huge mismatch in Rune King Thor's favor. 2. This is the problem. This thread is archived. Since it doesn't say blood lusted Wally won't go all out.

RKT suffers from the same problem that the Superman who sundipped for thousands of years has (Superman prime 1 million i think?) Even if he can it will be against the rules of the battle forums to use it. 3. You give him far too much credit. I don't think it can really be assumed that RKT could match Galactus physically the way OKT was. 0 wins (0%) Thanos Thanos: 555 K: Hulk Bruce Banner: 115 K: She-Hulk Jennifer Walters: 50 K: Red Hulk Thaddeus E. Ross: 110 K: War Machine (MCU) James Rhodes: 0 wins (0%) It just means he eats more often. RKT Wins. Thor is also rather old in that fight, out of his prime, and Odin was capable of matching Galactus in much the same way. They have nothing whatsoever to do with the 616-Universe . A lot of heavily implied feats but not concrete. Post any of Odin's physical durability feats that show he can tank a IMP, 3. ^Then would you explain why he looks like he does? Thanos (Infinity Gauntlet) vs Rune King Thor # Rune King Thor Agreed. He didn't need magic, a good old fisticuffs was enough to knock them both out cold. RKT is clearly above pretty much any non abstract or cosmic type being but there's no way to try and know or extrapolate how rune magic would affect a recently fed Galactus. RKT is a non-factor in R2. Franklin has as much feats that RKT has. I think Galactus is always well fed, he needs to keep as much energy stored as possible so he doesn't suddenly run out of it. This is far and above anything Odin or RKT can do. Under these conditions Odin does win. Five-Stone Thanos would still be a big threat to the team given scaling from Magus's feats when he used a Gauntlet with all the gems besides the Reality Gem such as him imprisoning the likes of Galactus with the snap of his fingers or redirecting the UN with a thought as well as his fight with Warlock for the IG determining the Fate of the Multiverse. He is only equal. He still got owned by Odin. That would be prep.

RKT took out the ones in the shadows (or something like that) easily and they were at least above Odin as they seemed to dictate Asgards destiny/ensured Ragnarok continued.

We don't even know if Odin has neutrons. They have tremendous energy durability but Thor put Odin on his knee in "Fear Itself" with one hit.