If that is the case he takes this. Superman's travels lasted from the 21st Century to the turn of the 700th Century. Just a note: Not remotely accurate. So yes this is indeed the most powerful version of Superman... Isaac, and that's not my only argument...that's just obvious. I disagree about it being hyperbole and just rather a theory, all it proves is that he didn't find what he was looking for but the point is he went there, went through it and came out unphashed. @bronze surfer, Semantics PM/IM lol :P which ever, some days I'm on all of them lol phone, messengers after a while it's all the same to me. Rune King Thor wins, because he's a more powerful character and actually has showings to prove it. Besides, RKT was also temporary and not the mainstream version either. @vaeternus: And him needing Odin is a bad thing? The guy has no notable weaknesses, not to magic nor green k which means Thor here is screwed as far as I'm concerned. Magic don't work, kryptonite is gone and it's arguable that it won't affect him anyway at this point. Who would win in a fi. Doesnt matter what I post isaacs going to dismiss it or ignore it. You know Prime bestowed powers onto Kal Kent thus making him more powerful right? That rarely happens and very few characters can do that. just look at his feats and tell me otherwise. Hells ya. Thing is Presence is God and created everything in the DCU, so it's no contest he surpasses RKT. Thor's fighting experience is nullified and surpassed with SP1M scouring the universe and fighting battles for 70,000 years. They are not the same. King Thor vs Superman Prime Pistashio's Upcoming Death Battle 1 Description 2 Interlude 3 Superman Prime (One Million) 4 King Thor 5 DeathBattle 5.1 Pre-Fight 5.2 Fight! Dc database thor wiki wikipedia marvel wiki superman wiki my own knowledge this was the hardest one yet to make but come down to a fatal weakne. If you're only going to look at feats, then SP1M's ability to deal with another universe says a lot. I mean other than cosmic armor. Saying welcome to my universe means what exactly? With that being said, Rune King Thor wins this. I've always heard that SMP 1M is only second to the Presence but I have yet to see a scan of this being stated even once or hard evidence of this. Stopping Mangog was a magical feat as he clearly says "Loki's magic fails you.". Nigh-Omniscience: He can see and hear almost anything . feats or no feats. Prime one million is not the most powerful version of Superman, should have aimed higher. RKT I think.... not sure if supes is second to the presence... Smpom stomps he is already identified as being only below the presence therefore he really couldn't have any feats besides make galaxy and universes because he would be fighting people below his power levels so they would be feats for the people he's fighting so idk why u guys need so many feats if we already know that only toaa and the presence can defeat him, Smpom stomps he is already identified as being only below the presence, @thecerealkillz: wow impressive but superman prime creates universes here, Because of Supermans constant travels throughout the Universe, plus major powers that he has had garnered from the Queen of the 5D imps, The Source (Possibly a fraction of the power of The Presences power itself) 15,000 Years of pure Yellow Sun saturation, and the power of the last and most powerful Green Lantern Ring. @morefun22: they got ten additional senses and telepathy, but no reality bending powers. I'm hoping we see more of him from the upcoming Future JL, maybe we'll see Prime again. I'm not going to fight with anyone regardless of baits. this is a cosmic being bending reality as he sees fit. And to also have ALL the super-powered beings in that future under his command is impressive. Odin has been called omnipotent as has galactus and eternity and LT. None of them are. Rune King Thor Muy fácil, Thor rey de runas en un ser por encima de Odin y el resto de dioses de los panteones, capaz de vivir en todas las épocas a la vez, con una fuerza y uso de la magia totalmente ilimitados y completamente omnisciente. Your move. Thats it. Just look at Kang the Conquerer. He's a regular guy who hails from the 40th century and is capable of extreme feats against the 20th century heroes thanks to technology. :). No matter how many debates there will be Superman always beats thor!!! Until I see solid proof, I'm siding with RK Thor. If they stomp how many monsters could they beat. You know Prime(original SA Superman) bestowed powers onto Kal Kent thus making him more powerful right? No one was making a big deal out of him bring odin back for a few pages. While superman reaches new hights and becomes superman prime one million the god of all supermen. If you read Superman one million, you'd know he's omnipotent...he reshaped the universe and said it. Nigh Omnipresence: He can be almost everywhere at once. Sounds to me like you're just going to ignore valid feats. Once mind controlled by Desaad and sent to retrieve the staff of the Highfather of New Genesis in an effort to re-ignite Darkseid's Omega powers that were lost after his time in the Source Wall. As some people stated, he recreated Lois Lane from a strand of hair, he helped open a pocket universe and rebuild Krypton, with a fragment Hourman brought. What kind of elitist no nonsense is this? He made a body that was like his I see nothing special there. On just the basis that Superman P1M has 5th dimensional powers,i say he takes this. Not the case. The guy has no notable weaknesses, not to magic nor green k which means Thor here is screwed as far as I'm concerned.