I live alone , and I am not allowed to run in the house with scissors; I can't allow myself to do that. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pair of scissors in a sentence. & s.m. I don't because floors I know are slippery. I don't know if I'm allowed or not, because I never had that idea, I think, ha ha! a minim:—qat̤ra ānā, (Urine) to be discharged (involuntarily):—qat̤ra-zan, or qat̤ra-zanān, adj. Yes. When one is trying to lose weight, is there any difference if one uses the elliptical running machine everyday as opposed to regular old fashioned running? The reason I am allowed to do that is because I am smart and don't RUN with sharp objects. Put a mask on along with my steel toed boots. Russian. The act of two bodies rubbing against eachother to result in pleasure with cloth or sheets covering contact to genitals. کترا कतरा katrā perf. A drop; (in Med.) part. I ran in the house with scissors once. qat̤r, q.v. To understand how would you translate the word Pair of scissors in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pair of scissors or it’s Urdu translations. I suppose I would. Adding "scissors" to the question is really not necessary. "Don't run in the house with scissors" is an extremely common admonition that American children have heard for the last 100 years, at least! Id rather run with scissors. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_with_scissors. Scissors similar words like Scissor; Scissors Urdu Translation is قینچی. H کترا कतरा katrā (perf. The thing that puts me on edge is seeing children walking around with objects in their mouths and also using long pointed scissors getting points near their eyes. an edge tool having two crossed pivoting blades. There are many synonyms of Scissors … Take a look at this page to find out more Kacha Meanings in English. قطرة qat̤rat, n. of un. My weird ass just imagine me running in the house with a pair of scissors. :O, You gotta be under the age of 10 or just dumb if you still do that. I thought that I might injure myself, so I did all the stay safe precautions. Please type the word in search box to get its meaning. @OlderAndWiser. I live with my spouse/SO/main squeeze/boyfriend/girlfriend/love of my life, and I am allowed to run in the house with scissors; my spouse/SO/main squeeze/boyfriend/girlfriend/love of my life is way cool! Nah I barely use scissors to run around with. What eventually happened to Jim Fixx, the author of the book 'Running' which was the main catalyst in starting the US passion with jogging and running? قطرة qat̤rat, n. of un. The thing about that case n matter was, that the woman files a lawsuit against the company who made the owens because, well, no where in the manual was it specified NOT to put a living cat in the microware... Do I make any sense here? And I'm old enough to know not to run with scissors. Are you crazy? Results in little to no pregnancy/STD's. Run yellow lights. Run With Scissors stands for (idiomatic) To behave recklessly.. We always use an example of an American woman who put her wet cat in the microwave to dry it, and it died, as an example of the huge difference in how we think and act. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. I've had chased my ex boyfriend down with a pair of safety scissors when I was 12. Pair of scissors meanings in urdu is کینچی کی جوڑی Pair of scissors in Urdu. Ride my motorcycle at 100mph all the time.