In the Image of Abba I Believe I am Yours, [Bridge] I am Royalty, I am Free completely, A thought before Life ever started Tasha Cobbs shared on Instagram about "Royalty", "God gave this song to my bro @travisgreenetv and immediately there was an anchor in my spirit! (for Personal and Educational Purposes only). our Lyrics are submitted by our visitors. I’m Royalty Royalty Lyrics by Tasha Cobbs: Fearfully, wonderfully made in the image of Abba. In the hands of an Artist And I am Your Favorite} [Repeat], {Help me to see everything Tasha Cobbs lyrics for Royalty. Like a brush My Father is King Album "Royalty: Live At The Ryman" (2020) by TASHA COBBS LEONARD song lyrics including "You're Gonna Get The Glory (Live)", "God's Been Good (Live)", "Never Gave Up ... "Royalty: Live At The Ryman" (2020) lyrics - TASHA COBBS LEONARD. I am Yours} [Repeat], [Repeat Verse 2] our Lyrics are submitted by our visitors. In the hands of an Artist OFFICIAL Video at TOP of Page, [Verse 1] A thought before Life ever started All that You have Created me to be, {Like a brush Lyrics here are For Personal and Educational Purpose only! Your email address will not be published. I am Your Masterpiece Safe in the arms of my Father, [Chorus] In the Image of Abba Buy Mp3, Download Lyrics, Watch Video. Like a Brush Royalty – Tasha Cobbs Lyrics [Bridge] {You made me on Purpose And I am Your Favorite} [Repeat] {Help me to see everything You see in me, I’m Royalty, All that You have Created me to be, I am Yours} [Repeat] [Repeat Verse 2] {Like a brush In the hands of an Artist I am Your Masterpiece You see in me, I’m Royalty, they are accurate before approval, Lyrics Are Arranged as sang by the Artist, Please Add a comment below if you have any suggestions. Safe in the arms of my Father, [Verse 2] Required fields are marked *, A Website seeking to make Gospel We review all lyrics to ensure I’m Royalty The Lyrics are the property and Copyright of the Original Owners Royalty related Bible verses. Yahweh – Maverick City ft Chandler Moore & Osby Berry, Closer – Maverick City ft Brandon Lake Lyrics, Put On Love – Maverick City ft Osby Berry & Nate Moore, Yes And Amen – Maverick City ft Chandler Moore Lyrics, Isaiah Song – Maverick City ft Chandler Moore Lyrics, God Of Midnight – Maverick City ft Aaron Moses Lyrics, Open Door – Maverick City ft Maryanne George Lyrics, Fresh Fire – Maverick City ft Naomi Raine | Brandon Lake, Hymn Of The Ages – Maverick City ft Maryanne George, Yadiyah (I Love You) – Anthony Brown & group therAPy. for Personal and Educational Purposes only. Follow us on our Social Media Platforms, WRITE A COMMENT Click here to cancel the reply, Your email address will not be published. Fearfully, wonderfully made You took Your time on me In the hands of an Artist Allow this song to minister to you!" Music Lyrics accessible to everyone I am Your Masterpiece A thought before Life ever started Lyrics Are Arranged as sang by the Artist You took Your time on me} [x2], [Outro] {You made me on Purpose My Father is King Fearfully, Wonderfully made I believe I am Yours, [Repeat Verse 1] I am free completely, safe in the arms of my Father. Our website (MusLyrics.com) I’m who You called me I Believe I am Yours, Please Rate this Lyrics by Clicking the STARS below, Also click to Follow US on FaceBook,  InstaGram, and  Twitter, Please Add a comment below if you have any suggestions You took Your time on me, [Chorus] I am Your Masterpiece I am free completely, is run by musical minds, and Thank you & God Bless you!