Mud bath. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers. On the other hand, Royal Enfield Himalayan price in New Delhi of base variant starts at ₹ 1.91 Lakh and goes up to Rs. Explore - features, specifications, colours, reviews, images and more about Himalayan bike. Sorry, we couldn’t find any dealerships in your area. ₹ 1.96 Lakh for range topping model Lastly, the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 starts at ₹ 2.67 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.88 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. Royal Enfield Himalayan - A powerful motorcycle with 411 cc engine for on road and off road. Royal Enfield Himalayan Engine specification & Transmission. To check your monthly fuel expenses you just have to enter distance in kms you travel in a day and fuel price in your area. Royal Enfield Cruiser 650 mileage is expected to be around 25 kmpl. Q: What is the monthly fuel cost for Royal Enfield Himalayan? This allows us to provide relevant content for you. Extracting the best fuel The much-awaited 650cc Royal Enfield cruiser motorcycle has been recently spotted testing on the Indian roads for the first time. ₹1316 per month. It delivers better mileage that 75% of commuters. Check out our list of top 10 mileage bikes in India. limiting excessive gearshifts in case of geared motorcycles and turning-off the BikeWale collects mileage information from bike owners to provide you with the actual mileage that you might get. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. Top Speed: Royal Enfield Cruiser 650 top speed is expected to be around 170 kmph (approximate). Q: How can I get the best mileage from Royal Enfield Himalayan? For the first time Royal Enfield uses a six-speed gearbox, specially developed for the 650 Twin, thoroughly tested on proving grounds, race tracks and public roads, with carefully selected gear ratios chosen to deliver the best blend for all riding conditions. Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? 10,000 miles on a Royal Enfield Himalayan Long Term Review I’ve had the bike for almost a year now and have put 9,300 miles on the clock from new. Search by pincode or area e.g: 400708 or airoli, Royal enfield himalayan mileage and review, Don't buy re himalayan which has a mileage of 12kmpl &max speed o, Just loved the machine perfect machine for all roads, 1 month ago by Govardhan Reddy, Hyderabad. Getting in touch with multiple dealers allows to get competitive prices and best offers, Sorry, we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area. In the powertrain department, the Ducati Scrambler gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Royal Enfield Himalayan comes in bhp Petrol engine. Himalayan Mileage Royal Enfield Himalayan Mileage As reported by Royal Enfield Himalayan owners, the real mileage of Himalayan is 30 kmpl. economy involves practicing various techniques like judiciously modulating the throttle, The ex-showroom price of the Ducati Scrambler in New Delhi starts at ₹ 7.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.78 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. Assuming fuel price ₹ 79 per liter and Royal enfield himalayan review with mileage test for the bs4 2017 model. MAXABOUT RATING: Design: Performance: Comfort: Fuel Economy: Features: Build Quality: ENGINE & GEARBOX: Engine Description: 648cc Parallel Twin: Fuel System: Fuel Injection: … It feels a bit dated but yes, my re himalayan's mileage is 12kmpl and max speed is around 100km/h .Don't buy as there is no power or mileage max speed is 95-100km/h, above 95km/h the vehicle gets too much vibration which we cant handle .===problems of bike is the following ===1.Low mileage 12kmpl 2, It was like an adventure when we ride every-time whenever u take this machine u feel like some eyes are attracted to this machine if u go for long rides u should take the himalyan this himalyan is a really strong as himalayas it can be taken any where best suggestion fo, Buying experience was awesome from re 1st ride was along with my mom on my beast and i have done 700 km in 3 days and the bike looks cool i like the looks of my bike performance wise its good till now i have covered 7500 km in 2.5 moths i did 2 long rides of 800 km up a, This bike is nice bike for all the roads and the performance is good but the bad thing is the mileage is not good but it performance was nicely visible in the off roads and it seats are excellent the person who goes for ride and all more can feel more excited the mainte. monthly fuel cost for Himalayan with mileage of 30 is ₹ 1,316. The Royal Enfield Himalayan base returns 45 Kmpl. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 basic model, on the other hand, gives 26 Kmpl. Compare the Himalayan Vs Interceptor 650 Vs Scrambler on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. Use the EMI calculator to get the right combination suited to your needs. By proceeding ahead, you agree to BikeWale visitor agreement and privacy policy. Check out the down payment and EMI options in your city. This himalayan bike has completed 18000 kms powered by a 410cc engine with long stroke technology.Royal enfield himalayan has been the best bike i have used till date. Royal Enfield Himalayan User Reviews 4.2 It's a good bike.But occasionally i faced issues with ignition and handle bar.Very comfortable bike.Build quality is also very good. APTC Wet Multiplate With Mechanical Control, Monoshock With Linkage, 180 Mm Wheel Travel, External Cooling System For The Crankcase Oil, Integrated Blinkers As A Special Feature The RC, Thin Tail Fitting Perfectly Into The Pure Racing Look, A Brand New Steel Fuel Tank With 9.5L Capacity, Handlebar Is Combined With Advanced Control, Headlight Opening A New Direction For KTM Style, Triple Clamps Are Eye-Catchers & Together, Windshield Design For Rider’S Chest And Arms. Lastly, the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is offered in bhp Petrol engine. Top tips to maximise fuel efficiency of your commuter bike. Are you looking for a fuel efficient bike? an average running of 500 km/month, the monthly fuel cost for Himalayan is MILEAGE & TOP SPEED: Mileage: Royal Enfield Cruiser 650 mileage is expected to be around 25 kmpl. How to calculate your bike’s mileage accurately? Himalayan has better mileage than 75% of commuters. Sorry, we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area.Click here to see other dealerships near you. We help you calculate fuel expenses which you will incur by using Royal Enfield Himalayan. All rights reserved. As reported by Royal Enfield Himalayan owners, the real mileage of Himalayan is 30 kmpl. The offer is subject to two-wheeler availability at the dealerships, BikeWale has brought this offer information on best effort basis and BikeWale is not liable for any consequential (or otherwise) loss or damage caused by the information, All applicable terms and conditions would be as per the dealers and the same may change without any prior intimation, For the final price, offer availability and exact details of the offers, kindly contact the dealerships. will get in touch with you soon. Kawasaki Vulcan 650, Harley-Davidson Street 750, Hyosung Aquila Pro 650, Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. engine while you are idling in traffic. Thank you for providing your details. Skoda Karoq and Volkswagen T-Roc: How Are They Different? Photo by Si Cox. On the other hand, Royal Enfield Himalayan price in New Delhi of base variant starts at ₹ 1.91 Lakh and goes up to Rs. It delivers better mileage that 75% of commuters. ₹ 1.96 Lakh for range topping model Lastly, the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 starts at ₹ 2.67 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.88 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. Terrible Gas Mileage (Versys-X 400 speculations thread (4,879 Replies) Kymco K-Pipe (188 Replies) Hippo Hands Motorcycle Hand Covers with discount code! Is it the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, a retro roadster with British lineage but now adopted by India; or the Kawasaki W800, an authentic lookalike of the Norton, Triumph and BSA twins of … One of the most important aspects we look at while purchasing a motorcycle or a scooter is fuel efficiency aka mileage. The 650cc RE cruiser is expected to launch in the Indian markets in 2021. The upcoming bike features USD front forks, a low-slung riding position, twin exhaust system, fat tyres, and a circular instrument console with a tripper navigation system. “Kitna deti hai?” is the most asked question before buying any two-wheeler in India. Q: What is the average of Royal Enfield Himalayan? Royal Enfield Himalayan Vs Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Ducati Scrambler, All-Women W Series Announces Partnership With Formula 1 For 2021 & Beyond, TVS Donates 25 Apache RTR 160 Motorcycles To Bengaluru Police, BharatBenz Expands Its Network With 10 New Touchpoints In Tier II Tier III Cities, 2021 Ducati XDiavel Introduced With Dark, Black Star Variants, price of the Ducati Scrambler in New Delhi, Royal Enfield Himalayan price in New Delhi, 2020 Hyundai i20 Review: Petrol And Diesel Driven. As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Scrambler base engine returns 20 Kmpl. Among the motorcycles retailed by Royal Enfield in October 2020 in India were the Bullet 350, Classic 350, Himalayan, Continental GT 650 and the Interceptor 650. Royal Enfield Cruiser 650 top speed is expected to be around 170 kmph (approximate).