But if you ride her and don't try to ride her like a Rice Rocket - be satisfied with the ride instead of the pride, in other words - the torque of that big cylinder will pull you through anything on the road. And mind you, this from a man whose heritage is from family that has rode Harleys since the 30's, myself on a '61 Pan and a '53 "K"; and my sons both still ride their own - not to mention my being over 45 years on everything from the 80 cc, 305 cc and YAS2C 125 Yamaha twin, to dirt thumpers (outran two grizzly bears on a XL250 Honda); and up to the 750 Honda fours, the Suzuki 550 two stroke triple - and more...so with all due respect, I have a few miles on the road. If you choose to block or disable them then the site may not work properly. I keep looking at what I might replace it with when the time comes - but most other bikes suffer from one or more of being designed by the same people who design trainers and robot toys, stupid fuel consumption, stupidly small fuel tanks, origami riding positions, ridiculous service costs or they require purpose made luggage that costs more than my bike did. One look at the pictures should tell you that there's no on-board computer or digital tyre-pressure sensors here! Like I said, you're finishing what the good people in India started...but believe me, take care of her, and she'll take care of you. Below is the information on the 2018 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 EFI. It comes with blackout treatment for a bit of a custom vibe with fork gaiters that enforce the dated appeal, but it can’t hold a candle to the antiquity that the Bullet fairly exudes. Don't expect sport bike performance off this single cylinder plodder, it's a bike to enjoy, Built like a tank. The Stone does enjoy a bit of a displacement advantage with a total of 744 cc in a V-twin configuration versus the 499 cc, one-lung mill in the Bullet, and of course, it comes with a much more modern pedigree from an engineering standpoint. Registered Office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6EA H Bauer Publishing, It's a strong engine that I can service easily and ride anytime I want. A 280 mm front disc and twin-pot caliper slows the front wheel, but the rear wheel comes with a quaint little 153 mm drum for middling stopping power. Royal Enfield Bullet 500 EFI Pricing The Bullet 500 EFI will set you back a cool $4,999 MSRP, and it can be had in black or Forest Green. I have owned my Electra EFI for a year now and in that time have added 10,000 miles to the 2,000 miles it came with at 3 years old.