Three, they each have an individual serial number. COA MINT SEALED SS Gairsoppa Shipwreck Pure Silver 10 oz .999 recovered treasure, 10 oz International Trade Unit .999 Fine Silver Bar- encapsulated, 10 oz Silver Bar - Badlands Bullion (Motor Speedway) - SKU#216738, 10 oz Silver Bar - SilverTowne - SKU#169719. ", "Right behind Silver Maples and Silver Eagles, these newly minted RCM 10ozt bars became an instant favorite with me. Possibly the reeded edge was to blame,mine also was dinged all around the edges. Founded in 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint is one of the world’s most advanced refiners of gold and silver. Issued by the Royal Canadian Mint, Provident Metals is pleased to carry this 10 oz Silver bar. With limited availability and high demand, these 10 oz bars will go fast — so get yours by calling Provident Metals, or use our secure online ordering system today. Thanks", " Once payments are processed, products are released to fulfillment for packaging and shipping. Each Royal Canadian Mint Bar contains 10 Troy Ounces of .9999 fine silver! All I can say is absolutely beautiful!!! ", "The engraved serial number is a nice touch, some of the best premiums for sovereign mints around. The only reason I don't rate it a 5 is that I'm 20 miles away from Provident and it was shipped on Thurs. No additional import charges at delivery! By creating an account, you are agreeing to the Terms of Service and the Privacy Policy. The listing you're looking for has ended. Going to buy these every month. ", "WOW what a good looking bar. Each bar is composed of .9999 fine silver. Pure Copper Bullion Bar!! Provident very reliable. Whenever the spot price goes below my last purchase I buy these even if I only buy a few. It has everything you want. In great condition when it arrived. I mean, just look at that luscious bullion finish! The 10 oz RCM Silver bar is a brand new release from the Royal Canadian Mint which weighs 10 troy ounces and is made up of .9999 (99.99%) pure silver. This bar is impressive--its not chunky, but flat and broad, real handful. What begins as a pastime can easily become an absorbing pursuit - indeed, a passion. I'm gonna go back to my GSM as soon as I can but I'm glad I have one of these in my collection. Looks like they packed it in an RCM 10oz bar monster box for me, which was a bonus. AND, if you are a Veteran of the Armed Services, SHOP HERE!!!! For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. The vinyl wrapping was chewed up but think that was issue with RCM and not Provident asthey shipped it packed tight in bubble envelope inside bubble mailer. and it took until the following Wed. to arrive (has happened before so don't blame the shipper), and the flimsy plastic cover could be much better quality. ", " ", "This is the best bar in my collection. 2020 ~ 1~OZ ~ PURE .9999 SILVER ~ SILVER DRAGON BAR ~ PERTH MINT ~ $49.88 ~SALE. They have that beautiful bullion finish, they include security features like reeded edges and numbering, and each bar comes in a protective plastic sleeve. As with the bars themselves, gorgeous is one of many ways to describe it. I will stick to the more generic silver. ", "Wrapped in plastic with no visible scratches. Took a few days longer for processing than a competitor, but the price was better at Provident, so that's what matters. Something went wrong. Zero nicks or gnarled edges. On May 8, 1945, the vision of the Victory Nickel came true. 10 oz Silver Bar - Engelhard - SKU #40252, ESTATE LOT SALE, OLD COINS,GOLD ,BULLION ,GEMS .999 SILVER ,CURRENCY,RARE,HOARD, 1oz 99.99% Pure Silver Round Bar Silver Nugget Bullion Silver Bar High Purity. These seem to be in perfect condition. Happy stacking! As with the heavy plastic wrapper, I must be lucky because mine had no holes or tears in it. Don't kid yourself. :)", "Wow, what a great product. I love the craftsmanship, and smoothness of this bar. The obverse features the RCM logo, as well as the bar’s weight, composition and serial number. They do cost a bit more than some but I feel its worth it. In the case of a defective product, we will accept the return up to one year from the date of purchase. ( Individually packaged and sealed with its own serial number, the bar provides an added level of security to those seeking fine silver bullion. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it to us in its original packaging within 30 days and we will gladly offer you a replacement (subject to product availability) or send you a full refund. to Fri. Couple of bucks more than the Provident and OPM bars but numbered and minted by a bank. Maybe I have been lucky. When the subtotal of your purchase, including applicable discounts, is $199 or more, you receive free shipping for your entire order. Depending on the contents and size of your purchase, you may be able to upgrade to a specific carrier during checkout. 46), ( If this product is re-stocked will buy more, depending on price of silver. My order was lost through the USPS. View The Bar’s Unique Security Features Below: Security Features Explained They can be traced AND they can be registered if you decide to store bullion in a private facility instead of your home or in a bank deposit box. Do you love the thrill of snapping up rare, elusive collectibles—or the reassurance that you’ll be first in line for new issues? ", " There was no visible damage but I now have to order air tites for these bars to protect my investment. ", "Received my 5 bars today. ", "Just got my 10 oz RCM bar , best 10 oz bar i've seen by far. Meaning you are assured of receiving your bars back. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. 10 oz Silver Bar - Sunshine (MintMark SI), 10 oz Royal Canadian Mint (RCM) .9999 Fine Silver Bar Sealed - IN STOCK, 10 oz Silver Bar - Ace of Diamonds - SKU#201331, 10 oz Mason Mint Silver Bar .999 Fine Silver, 2020 VOTE TRUMP OLIGARCHY BU 1 oz .999 SILVER ART ROUND SILVER SHIELD. ", "beautiful bar...prolly my favorite 10 oz bar i have. From carving his first totem pole to sharing knowledge with his final apprentice Gwaai Edenshaw, Iljuwas (Bill Reid) grew to become a true inspiration to the next generation of Northwest Coast artists. Call us at 1-800-267-1871We are open 8a.m. I was lucky enough to get it at a super price. There are 99,999 items available. Indian Head & Buffalo (HM) Highland Mint 1/10 oz. If these come back in stock, I highly recommend them for the quality and the extra bit of silver purity. I have looked everywhere and Provident has the best price on these! Will be using it as my main 10oz bar investment. Will buy again for sure. ACH and paper check payments take 3-5 business days. SILVER COINS OLD UNCIRCULATED COLLECTION BARS BULLION ESTATE SALE US COIN! However the plastic sleeves came with the bar were all torned around the edge of the bar. Very nice looking bar, security serial number and features and I will be buying more. My favorite bars to buy! Do you enjoy coins for their artistry—or their value? If the day comes where you decide to sell these you'll have an advantage. Very nice looking bar, security serial number and features and I will be buying more. ", "I bought 26 of these. STUNNING 10 OUNCE SILVER BAR RCM ROYAL CANADIAN MINT .9999 FINE, SERIAL NUMBERS. Diversify your investment portfolio with silver bars from the Royal Canadian Mint. - Top Rated Plus - opens in new window or tab. 99.99% Pure Silver Coin - RCMP (Bullion) Click OK to receive emails from the Mint and be among the first to hear what's new! Queen Nefertiti Egyptian Old World 1/10 oz. Multiples of 50 bars will arrive in original RCM Mint Boxes totaling 500 ounces. This can be chosen and paid for at checkout. Appreciate Provident Metals best dealer. Multiples of 50 bars will arrive in original RCM Mint Boxes totaling 500 ounces. Each Royal Canadian Mint Bar contains 10 Troy Ounces of .9999 fine silver! 6). Subscribe to our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts and industry news. Approved! RCM is producing some of the finest silver in the world as far as I know. ", 2020 ATB Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park 5 oz Silver Coin BU, 10 oz Silver Incuse Bar | Provident Metals, 2021 Australian Lunar Ox 1 oz Gold Coin BU, 2021 British Queen’s Beast White Greyhound 2 oz Silver Coin BU. © Copyright 2020 Provident Metals Corp. All Rights Reserved. " Indian Chief $5 Dollar Banknote 1oz. Once you have some eagles, if you\'re looking to save premium and get bulk bars, this is a great choice! Guided by the purposes and principles in the founding Charter, the UN has achieved great things since its inception 75 years ago. ", "Stunning 9999 bars individually sealed.