Regina. Best Open Kitchen Restaurants in Regina. I also am a big fan of the super stoned hippyish waiter that doesn't know about the food, nor eats it. The only feedback I would give to potential customers is, that the Diplomat is not inexpensive, so make sure you understand that prior to reserving your table. Got the combo dinner for one. Often, the food comes out dry and over cooked.” more, “Lively awesome bar in a heritage building, full of people on a snowy night. I've eaten in Denny's all over North America, and this was the best! Restaurants, bars, nightclubs, … Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. New Restaurants in Regina . The server is very friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere and service. The price you pay is knowing everything is hand made amd fresh. I find the appetizers are the way to go, the mains are tasty, but you…” more, “I ordered the Chicken Stir-fry with Honey Garlic Sauce and Crispy Egg Noodles. There are plenty of choices in our menu – from Neapolitan to New World pizzas, to artisan pastas &...See More, We went there for restaurant week. Eat all you can (includes drinks). Kick-start your morning in Regina with an energizing espresso or freshly brewed cup of joe at Cafe Royale. Trust…” more, “Really good food! However the steak was not...See More. The food isn’t quite up to the standard I would expect for the type of restaurant it is and the cost. I have enjoyed the food - especially the Pretzels. Established in 2011 to help revitalize downtown Regina, Flip Eatery and Drink dishes out North American comfort food with a modern spin as well as creative craft cocktails; try the house bourbon sour with peach infused bourbon, fresh citrus and crushed ice. Our on-site coffee house proudly serves a collection of beverages made with ingredients from Phil & Sebastian Coffee Roasters and Domo. Also, order an extra corn bread. Firstly there is no signpost so finding it was a guessing game as it is within the DoubleTree hotel. You have the option to go right or left. If I order again, I'll get more sauce and suggest you do the same. Waitress was very nice. Lovely way to celebrate one’s niece’s birthday. This is the real deal. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. The food was fresh and not over cooked! The food was excellent. Triple 8 open late is the best pizza in Regina! Very impressed!” more, “Finally got the chance to try the location in Regina. On entering its setting doesn’t look organized with no seating service, and all the staff scurrying around busy. You feel very welcomed when you walk through the door.…” more, Open: Thu 11:30 am - 2:30 pm, 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm, “What a great find! There are few good late night options in Regina, but belIeve the reviews,, tthis place serves fresh comfort food and a not overly long list of craft” more, Open: Thu 10:30 am - 2:30 pm, 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm, “Arguably the best sushi place in Regina. Our food was delicious. The bartender created his signature cocktail while I awaited my beef Wellington . Excellent service. Freindly and efficient staff. Will come…” more, “Ordered via SkipTheDishes. At Famoso, we want to create a fun and lively atmosphere for you to relax with your friends and family any day of the week. The pizza is thick, greasy, juicy, and probably weighs over 10 pounds for an extra large but it is so worth” more Gain access to exclusive offers, best-of lists, local events & more (you can unsubscribe any time). Dining in Regina, Saskatchewan: See 21,854 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 606 Regina restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. The cut of chicken was also great. Cocktails were great. Had a raspberry soufflé for dessert.. again well prepared and beautifully prepared. Not cheap fast food factory sushi. Very happy, We love to be the neighbourhood pizzeria that everyone comes to. Walked into, still confused. I will continue to go here week in week out. 15 visits to the table…” more, “From the outside I was a bit perplexed on if I was at the right place. Ambience is great and the whole vibe is cool and unique. Looking to expand your search outside of Regina? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. “Moving on to the entree’s, my husband had the full, “The choices were very good and I settled on a, “The noodles, prawns, grilled skewered pork and, “Great customer service from the head...”, “I have never been to a Greek restaurant where, “Alisa looked after us very well...she makes an excellent Caesar, “Examples of this are the caesar salad and the, “The sauce had capers, basil and tomatoes, with nice pieces of, “Others at the table ordered prime rib, beef wellington, mushroom, “A socially-distanced early lunch with...”, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Regina, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Regina, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Regina, Restaurants near Residence Inn by Marriott Regina, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Eastgate Inn & Suites, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Regina East Gate, Restaurants near The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection, Restaurants near DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina, Restaurants near Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Regina, Restaurants near Delta Hotels by Marriott Regina, Restaurants near Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Regina, SK, Restaurants near Royal Saskatchewan Museum, Restaurants near Saskatchewan Science Centre, Restaurants near Regina Floral Conservatory. It tastes extra good when you order it at 2am! Open for breakfast and lunch Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 … Find Regina restaurants. Filters . The wait time wasn't too bad considering how popular it is right now! Real sushi made by a real chef. The portions are average but the flavours are deep and complex. Denny's: Almost all Denny's are open 24 hours, 7 days a week and they stick with that schedule on Christmas Day.