The atmosphere is really relaxing during the day, but it does get a little louder during the night. Phone: 306-545-5505. Established in 2011 to help revitalize downtown Regina, Flip … 195 reviews. Delivery & Pickup Options - 56 reviews of Victoria's Tavern "Comfort food beer and cocktails in a beautif… They also have an small patio section which is nice during the sunny days. Website. Every meal we've had here has been memorable, and perfectly prepared. Beef or seafood is always cooked to perfection, and wine pairing are excellent. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. His recommendations and charm made ordering lunch a breeze. Today's service was no exception, Terry was fantastic. more. • Steakhouse • Regina Booked 4 times today A LANDMARK STEAKHOUSE IN CANADA The Diplomat Steakhouse has been operating from the same location since the business opened in February of 1979. Zoom in to see updated info. Started off with the shrimp appetizer. Walked into, still confused. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Reopens June 16. “For the last 5 years my husband and I have been saying that we need an actual craft-cocktail bar in Regina. It's tucked away in a corner and is a little hard to find, but once you have found it, you will be going back. Whether it's a salad or a burger, Bar Willow knows how to serve it. Reopens June 15. Address: 4529 Gordon Road. Love…” more, “Excellent for Lunch and Dinner. “Moving on to the entree’s, my husband had the full, “The choices were very good and I settled on a, “The noodles, prawns, grilled skewered pork and, “Great customer service from the head...”, “I have never been to a Greek restaurant where, “Alisa looked after us very well...she makes an excellent Caesar, “Examples of this are the caesar salad and the, “The sauce had capers, basil and tomatoes, with nice pieces of, “Others at the table ordered prime rib, beef wellington, mushroom, “A socially-distanced early lunch with...”, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Regina, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Regina, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Regina, Restaurants near Residence Inn by Marriott Regina, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Eastgate Inn & Suites, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Regina East Gate, Restaurants near The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection, Restaurants near DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina, Restaurants near Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Regina, Restaurants near Delta Hotels by Marriott Regina, Restaurants near Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Regina, SK, Restaurants near Royal Saskatchewan Museum, Restaurants near Saskatchewan Science Centre, Restaurants near Regina Floral Conservatory. Southwestern, Cajun & Creole, Bar, Canadian, American $$ - … Website. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. The staff is amazing, very friendly, with very sweet servers that are very dedicated to high quality experience. Had a raspberry soufflé for dessert.. again well prepared and beautifully prepared. I love the small variety of sauces for the pretzel. We never feel rushed, and always take time to enjoy every bite here.” more, “Absolutely delicious food and wonderful service. “Dinner”. Phone: 306-522-4423. Alex was born and raised in Vancouver but has lots of family in Regina, which led to frequent visits. Tucked inside a charming renovated house, 13th Avenue Coffee House is a friendly spot perfect... Flip Eatery & Drink. “... whether it is for a special occasion or just a, “Great authentic indian food in Regina...”, “Best Prime Rib Ever with a Yorkie the...”, “Excellent food, great service, and good...”, “Great customer service from the head...”, “A socially-distanced early lunch with...”, “Hate to just repeat the last reviewer...”, “Absolutely the best tasting pizza in...”, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Regina, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Regina, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Regina, Restaurants near Residence Inn by Marriott Regina, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Eastgate Inn & Suites, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Regina East Gate, Restaurants near The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection, Restaurants near DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina, Restaurants near Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Regina, Restaurants near Delta Hotels by Marriott Regina, Restaurants near Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Regina, SK, Restaurants near Royal Saskatchewan Museum, Restaurants near Saskatchewan Science Centre, Restaurants near Regina Floral Conservatory.