I have been short on hours at work and I am looking for something to make up for the income I’m losing. I am a full time mother and part-time data entry work would be great! Check their website for current employment opportunities. Identifying any issues or trends. You'll likely spend many hours on the job, only to make very, very little. Identifying any issues or trends. When you read our content and click on one of our partners’ links, and then decide to complete an offer — whether it’s downloading an app, opening an account, or some other action — we may earn a commission from that advertiser, at no extra cost to you. She is a medical assistant and doesn’t really want to give up her job, as she loves it bit also doesn’t want to put her baby into regular daycare. You can search job boards and aggregate sites like ZipRecruiter, Upwork, and Indeed.com for other companies that might be hiring. Search Data entry clerk remote jobs. You can work for a customer service organization that businesses hire, you can work directly for a business doing its customer service, or you can even start your own freelance business as a customer service pro and offer your services that way. RemoteBROOMFIELD, COTemporary$14 .25 - $16 .50 / Hourly. I’m a 68-year-old retired bilingual attendance clerk looking to supplement my income. Thank you. Think about the things that might draw you to data entry: The great news is, there are viable alternatives that fit most if not all of these criteria, and the pay is substantially better than data entry. And those elusive gigs that do pay a decent rate rarely have openings. Apply to Remote Data Entry jobs now hiring on Indeed.co.uk, the world's largest job site. This helps make you more accurate and efficient and saves time, allowing you take on more clients. - Gathering and organizing information to be entered into the computer; prioritizing entries. Hopefully 20-25 hours a week. They have an impressive list of clients that includes several big U.S. government agencies. helping you work at home and make money online. Here’s how we make money. When people do get that call, they don't leave. Since you won’t be working in a traditional office environment where it’s easy to chat with your coworkers whenever you need to, it’s important to stay on top of online communication. Related: 19 Chat Agent Jobs that Don’t Require You to Talk on The Phone. And the best part is, many businesses will want to hire a writer for recurring work, so it's not like you have to find a new client every time you want an assignment. FIND ME A JOB CONTACT US Home Zeer Pienter 2020-05-07T09:13:50+00:00. Check out these resources to land transcription work. All rights reserved. I have over 10 years of administrative/personal assistant experience and am currently working a full-time position for the courts in my area. Our ultimate goal is to educate and inform, not lure you into signing up for certain offers. I am currently finishing my Bachelor of Science Degree in Organizational Leadership and graduating next month. The data entry part-time work would be great for business etiquette workshops as well as earning money from home.