He comes across as a bit of a bore to her. It was crowded. 5. NCERT Guides.Com © 2020. 1. This is the only story in the book which is worth reading. 7. /Filter [/FlateDecode] 4. Bring me the cap that is lying on the bed. Your email address will not be published. The person who is speaking is called the first person, i.e. Relative Pronouns. The boy who teased another boy was punished by the teacher. We got into a bus. 3. Your email address will not be published. 4. 1. Pronouns are words that are used in the place of nouns or noun phrases. Is this cat hers? Complete the following exercise with correct relative pronouns, choosing from the items given. 2. The flowers which / that grow on the hills are very beautiful. I know the man whose purse was stolen. /Type /Metadata 2. Give me the pen which is on the table. Worksheets - handouts Grammar lessons - videos. 1. All relative clauses describe a noun, and they begin with one of these relative pronouns or relative adverbs.. Note Making Class 11 CBSE Format, Examples, Unseen Passage For Class 11 Literary CBSE With Answers, Unseen Passage for Class 11 Discursive CBSE with Answers, Unseen Passage for Class 11 Factual CBSE With Answers, Rearrange Jumbled Sentences for Class 11 CBSE with Answers, Error Correction Exercises for Class 11 CBSE with Answers, Sentence Transformation Exercises for Class 11 CBSE with Answers, Editing Exercises for Class 11 CBSE with Answers, Active and Passive Voice Exercises for Class 11 with Answers CBSE, Tenses Exercises for Class 11 CBSE With Answers. I hate children who bully others. I have a friend —————————— I like very much. The announcement was made by the Principal himself. (NOT Either of the girl can do that.). Enter your email address to receive our lessons in your inbox: (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Learn Maths Online | Free NCERT Maths Solutions, Powered by  - Designed with the Hueman theme, Relative Pronouns Worksheet | Class 8 English Grammar Worksheets. /Type /Catalog Do you need help? 2. 1. Exercise on Relative Clauses (Contact clauses) Relative Pronouns (who / which / whose) Choose the correct relative pronoun (who, which, whose). relative pronouns Definition of Pronoun A pronoun is a word that is used in place of a noun and does the work of a noun, e.g: Ram is a boy.Ram reads in class seventh. /Lang (de-AT) Your email address will not be published. 1. 2020-04-11T05:28:15+02:00 The boy —————————— teased another boy was punished by the teacher. he, she, it, they, their, them. (NOT Each of the answer is correct. Intermediate level. The one spoken to is called the second person, i.e. The man robbed the bank had two pistols. When more than two persons or things are spoken of, any, no one or none should be used. My mother is a teacher who writes stories for the children. The pen is on the table. 2. a) which b) that c) either could be used here. Visualising Solid Shapes Class 7 Notes Maths Chapter 15, Exponents and Powers Class 7 Notes Maths Chapter 13, Algebraic Expressions Class 7 Notes Maths Chapter 12, Perimeter and Area Class 7 Notes Maths Chapter 11, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Free PDF | Download All Chapters Class 10 NCERT SST Textbook Solutions, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths PDF Download | Free Chapter-wise NCERT Maths Solutions, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Free PDF Download | Chapter Wise NCERT Science Solutions for Grade 10, Rational Numbers Class 7 Notes Maths Chapter 9, Concise Mathematics Class 10 ICSE Solutions. Microsoft® Word für Office 365 January 5, 2018. Manjusha Nambiar. (NOT Neither answers is correct.) The quiz below is designed to test out just how much you know about them. The cat caught the mouse. 1. 4. Log in, Concise Mathematics Class 10 ICSE Solutions 2018, The drunken man who punched me repeatedly was arrested by the police, Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Show me the books which you borrowed from the library. Englisch-hilfen.de/ Relative pronouns – who, which, whose – Exercise. Personal pronouns can be divided into three types: first person (I, we); second person (you); third person (he, she, it, they). who (to describe people – subject) The woman who works in the bank is my neighbor. Your email address will not be published.