Put the brownies back into the oven for the remaining 3-5 minutes that are left. Use the palm of your hand to press the balls down down so the dough ball is about 3/4" thick. 1 batch of your favorite brownies made in an 8 x 8 inch or, Bake brownies according to package directions in an. Continue placing the peanut butter cups so that the entire pan is covered, leaving a little space in-between each peanut butter cup. https://www.recipetineats.com/homemade-reeses-peanut-butter-cups Step 6: Add 4 cups of powdered sugar into the mixture and stir every cup you add. Using a small ice cream scoop, or a spoon, scoop and roll dough into 1 1/4" balls. Using a small ice cream scoop, or a spoon, scoop and roll dough into 1 1/4" balls. Can I Freeze Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies? Go make these brownies, now! About 3-5 minutes before the brownies are done baking, pull them out of the oven and place around 9 snack sized peanut butter cups, face-down, over the tops of the brownies. Start by baking a batch of your favorite brownies in an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 baking dish lined with foil. In a large bowl with a spatula, or a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, add the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla and cream together until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. https://www.spendwithpennies.com/reeses-peanut-butter-cups-recipe Use a spatula to spread the melted chocolate over the brownies, almost like frosting. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges begin to turn lightly golden brown. Gently press the peanut butter cups into the brownies. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Brownies, the perfect marriage between chocolate and peanut butter! Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a couple minutes before moving them to a wire rack to cool completely. Copycat Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – the best copycat Reese’s peanut butter filling covered in creamy milk chocolate and molded in an easy-release candy paper cup.. You’re only 4 ingredients + milk chocolate + easy-release wrapper away from amazing homemade Reese’s peanut butter cups. Take a spatula and spread the peanut butter cups over the brownies, almost like it’s a frosting. Cut into squares and serve. I went with the Ghirardelli brownies this time, just because I had them on hand. If you’ve been reading CenterCutCook for any length of time, you are already well aware of my love for all things chocolate and peanut butter! However, these are pretty rich (in a good way) with the addition of the peanut butter cups, so you could probably cut the pieces a little smaller. https://www.centercutcook.com/reeses-peanut-butter-cup-brownies https://myrecipetreasures.com/easy-reeses-peanut-butter-cups When you take the brownies out of the oven, the chocolate from the peanut butter cups will be all melty. Recipe: Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies. You may need to stop and scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl to make sure you combine everything. Allow the brownies to cool COMPLETELY. About 3-5 minutes before you’re done baking them, pop ’em out of the oven and begin placing the peanut butter cups face-down in the brownies. Disclaimer, Ingredients in Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cup Cookies Recipe, How to Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies. At this point you need to let the brownies cool COMPLETELY. Not the miniature ones, you’ll want the regular “snack size” peanut butter cups. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for a couple minutes before moving them to a wire rack to cool completely. Step 5: In another mixing bowl, add butter, peanut butter, vanilla, and cream cheese. https://www.wholesomeyum.com/recipes/sugar-free-keto-peanut-butter-cups Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top of the brownies if you wish. Enjoy! Recipe: Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies; Soft and Chewy Reese’s Stuffed Cookies. Step 8: Sprinkle the chocolate chips and Reese’s peanut butter cup on top. Press down on them, just a bit. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/homemade-peanut-butter-cups Along with the brownies, you’ll need about 14 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Enjoy! Click here! Sprinkle over the top of the brownies. Join the 24,100+ others that receive AMAZING recipes in their inbox each day! Step 7: Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the chocolate mix. When you take the brownies out of the pan, the chocolate from the peanut butter cups will have melted. Whisk until ingredients are well combined, then set aside. With that, let me introduce you to the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Brownies! I adore chocolate, I adore peanut butter, and I adore chocolate and peanut butter even more when they’re TOGETHER! I know, it’s difficult waiting for the cooling process to finish, but you really do want to wait until these guys are completely cooled before you do anything with them. Once baked, remove from the oven and sprinkle the reserved Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and chocolate chips on top of the cookies. Line them up a couple inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper or a Silpat. Return the pan to the oven for the remaining 3-5 minutes. When the brownies are completely cooled, chop up a few extra peanut butter cups and sprinkle the peanut buttery/chocolate goodness over the top of the brownies, Cut into squares and serve! Add eggs one at a time, mixing them in after each addition. I’ve got two favorite brownie recipes that you could try, including Triple Chocolate Chewy Brownies or The Best Brownies. As for boxed brownies, my go-to is Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix that Costco sells. The peanut butter portion of each peanut butter cup won’t really melt, as it’s not pure peanut butter, but the chocolate will, and that’s what you’ll spread around. I’ll let you decide that! Add the eggs one at a time, mixing them in after each addition. The method behind these beauties is simple. Your email address will not be published. Line them up a couple inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a Silpat. Add the flour mixture and mix on low until just combined, then add chocolate chips and 1/2 of the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups pieces (reserving some of each). Seriously, does a marriage between chocolate and peanut butter get any better than this? Sometimes I put them in the fridge to help it go a little faster. Now, typically I get about 9 brownies when I make an 8 x 8 inch pan. You may need to stop and scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl to make sure you combine everything. It's FREE! Holy moly, this is good stuff! Need to convert the measurements? Use the palm of your hand to press the balls down down so the dough ball is about 3/4" thick. Mix gently by hand using a rubber spatula, making sure to scrape the bottoms and sides of the bowl and combine all ingredients well. Stir until well mixed. https://topsecretrecipes.com/reeses-peanut-butter-cups-copycat-recipe.html ;). They begin with our favorite chewy chocolate chip cookies, but rather than stopping with chocolate chips we stuff them full of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. You start with your favorite recipe for brownies, whether they come from a box or are made from scratch, it doesn’t matter! In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Chop the remaining 5 Reese’s peanut butter cups. How to Store Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies. If you’re new here, it won’t take you much time to come this this conclusion. If you want to get extra fancy, drizzle chocolate syrup over each brownie and serve. chopped into quarters, reserve 1/2 to sprinkle on top. These Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are the ultimate peanut butter lover’s dream. The peanut butter portion of the peanut butter cups won’t melt, so don’t expect to be able to spread that part. I let the brownies cool at room-temperature for about 30 minutes, then placed them in the refrigerator about about an hour.