All Rights Reserved. Homegrown Cannabis Company - Recreational is a cannabis dispensary located in the Lansing, Michigan area. We’re the world’s leading destination to find, order, and learn about cannabis. fishy!!! Backed by a team of devoted cultivators, processors, retailers, and staff, patients can pursue a cannabis regimen individualized to their specific needs. Green Leaf Supplies Medical Marijuana Dispensary. See their menu, reviews, deals, and photos. There Pineapple Express was amazing!! Since 2010. We consider it imperative for the cannabis industry and Leafly to invest in restorative justice. Privacy Policy. & are registered trademarks of Ghost Management Group, LLC. Pleasantrees | Triple Scoop | 1/8th Ounce, Unit, Clout King | Clout Drank | 1/8th Ounce, Unit, Clout King | Clout Face | 1/8th Ounce, Unit, Clout King | Peanut Butter Cup | 1/8th Ounce, Unit, Narvona | Big Apple Butter | 1/8th Ounce, Unit, Pleasantrees | Bermuda Punch | 1 Gram, Unit, Pleasantrees | Bermuda Punch | 1/8th Ounce, Unit, Pleasantrees | Candy Pebbles | 1/8th Ounce, Unit, Pleasantrees | Candy Rain | 1/8th Ounce, Unit, Pleasantrees | Detroit Kush Cake | 1/8th Ounce, Unit, Pleasantrees | Garlic Sherbet | 1 Gram, Unit, Pleasantrees | Garlic Sherbet | 1/8th Ounce, Unit, Pleasantrees | Grape Gas | 1/8th Ounce, Unit, Pleasantrees | Jet Fuel OG | 1/8th Ounce, Unit, Pleasantrees | Monkey Mints | 1/8th Ounce, Unit, Pleasantrees | Sour Grape Soda | 1/8th Ounce, Unit, Pleasantrees | Triangle Mints #7 | 1/8th Ounce, Unit, Pleasantrees | Tropicana Banana | 1/8th Ounce, Unit, Pleasantrees | Wedding Mints | 1/8th Ounce, Unit, Smalls by Pleasantrees | Bermuda Punch | 1/4 Ounce, Unit. And they blow me off and dont even fix the problem.. so now I've given them 6 days to fix it but instead they have just ripped me off 160$. I will never get anything from them again and hope no one else does either. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and Darn! By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly’s privacy policy and terms & conditions. I was sold junk!!!! Find licensed medical marijuana doctors, clinics, or CBD-only stores nearby. All Rights Reserved. The new ordinance to be discussed would bring the cities' laws in line with a charter amendment approved over... [url=http://www.sporthappy.com.ua/Trenazheryi_dlya_ulitsyi]тренажеры для уличных площадок[/url], [url=http://www.sportbiz.com.ua/Ulichnye-trenazhery]виробництво спортивних тренажерів[/url]. Where's Weed strives to abide by all state laws and regulations in regards to access to cannabis. Old 27 Wellness is Lansing’s premier medical marijuana provisioning center. Find East Lansing, MI dispensaries, marijuana delivery services, and mmj doctors to get your medical card and buy cannabis legally . Connect & share with friends. Great A+ rating in all areas.