Featuring easy chicken, pork and vegan options along with healthy versions of the classic noodle soup. Find a Korean/Asian market for the kimchi, pepper paste, and powder. A quick and easy after-work meal bursting with flavor. Allrecipes has 140 recipes using ramen noodles, including ramen noodle salads and coleslaws, ramen soup recipes and ramen burgers! Crunchy bok choy is drizzled with sweetened soy vinaigrette and speckled with toasted almonds, sesame seeds and ramen noodles. It was so good that I went on a quest to figure out how to make it for myself. Soup tastes great when you add kimchi according to your taste. A quick and delicious ramen-style soup that uses easy-to-find ingredients. Great for singles with some cooking experience and a great everyday meal. Quick, easy, affordable, and comforting Asian soup for two. It'll need just a minute or two in boiling water for medium-rare. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Make it ahead of time and tote it for lunch. This is a quick and delicious vegetable and noodle salad for any occasion. https://www.womansday.com/.../g1602/9-unique-ramen-noodle-recipes-86908 Remove pan from heat and whisk in the soy sauce, brown sugar, and sriracha until combined, toss the noodles in the sauce, and add green … I rarely measure the amount of each ingredient due to the high number of small measurements used to save time. Ramen Coleslaw Staff Picks Ramen Coleslaw Rating: Unrated 516 This is nothing like the mayonnaise based coleslaws that most people think of. These shrimp noodle bowls are best served cold. This recipe puts a surprising spin on instant ramen, coating the noodles in a creamy, citrusy avocado sauce and garnishing with fresh cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and … Feel free to experiment based on your tastes. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Ramen noodles are incredibly versatile, and the first option is to use them for a quick and easy soup. Can be made low fat by substituting ground turkey and baked ramen noodles, and by omitting oil. My version is pretty traditional and fairly spicy. First, cook the ramen noodles as directed on the packet. Add ginger and a splash of soy sauce for an Asian-inspired version. Add cooked chicken, cabbage, carrots, and ramen noodles to a pot of boiling water, let it cook for 3 minutes and— voila !—comfort food ready for you to indulge in. Serve it with chop sticks and they'll think you ordered take out! Try these ono (or delicious) saimin noodles, a staple of any Hawaiian diet. This easy-to make recipe is very inexpensive. I rarely measure the amount of each ingredient due to the high number of small measurements used to save time. If you have ever wanted to make great authentic Japanese noodle house ramen, this recipe is for you. This is addictive. I shared this salad at the Buckeye Bash - June 2012. The post 24 Easy and Delicious Ramen Noodle Recipes … https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/recipes-made-with-ramen-noodles Heat the sesame oil in a small skillet or saucepan over medium heat. This is a wonderful and crunchy cabbage salad with great texture and color. Tantanmen (dan dan noodles) is a Chinese noodle dish, and very popular in Japan. Partially freeze the steak to make it a breeze to slice thinly. Might take longer than the overall time without cooking experience. This Asian coleslaw is lightened up a bit by using only 3 tablespoons of olive oil and a sugar alternative like Splenda to make this kid friendly, flavorful crunchy salad. Drain and set aside. My kids love this frittata for lunch! If you have ever wanted to make great authentic Japanese noodle house ramen, this recipe is for you. I first had this dish in a Korean restaurant near my home. I made it for my boyfriend's family and his mother is Filipino! Ramen noodles are baked into a frittata and topped with shredded cheese. Very quick to make with inexpensive ingredients. Take ramen noodles beyond that package of soup with these recipes for mains, salads, sides and more, that put the noodles to work. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Transfer soup to a bowl and serve with a bowl of kimchi on the side. Tonkatsu Shoyu Ramen (Pork Cutlet Soy Sauce Ramen), Stir-Fried Beef and Broccoli with Crisp Ramen Noodle Cake, Spicy Tan Tan Soup (Tantanmen or Dan Dan Noodles), Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. 2 3 oz. Canned ham, hot dogs, and beans were taken from American military bases and mixed with traditional Korean kimchi, vegetables, noodles, and spicy seasonings to create a delicious spicy and hearty stew. This is a common cold noodle salad in Japan, and always great to eat when the weather is hot. Ramen noodles and colorful vegetables make steak and cabbage a simple stir fry that is on the table in no time. Ramen recipes. They loved it! This is a great way to couple vegetables that must be used with ramen noodles. This contains some Chinese spices that are not very common but many Chinese supermarkets have them in the spices aisle. Might take longer than the overall time without cooking experience.