Combine and sprinkle with cinnamon. It’s a breath of fresh air! This fudge is so yummy! They are so yummy and so easy! I always have good luck making this fudge but it seems that some of you are having trouble getting it to set up just right so I’m updating this post with a little more detail, a how to video, and a photo of the lemon pudding I use to make this fudge. Mine was barely a color at all. I’ve stuck it the fridge. I don’t think lemon meringue pie filling would work out very well. I’m so happy you finally found it! I guess I don’t eat fudge because it’s healthy but because it tastes so YUMMY! Make-ahead recipes are the best! When you cook the pudding mixture for one minute it should be at a gentle rolling boil. For this recipe you must use cook and serve. Bake for 22 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs attached. And this looks like a huge lemon drop or lemon chunk! I would use the white chocolate chips to make this. I always use salted butter because I’m a salt addict! Thanks. I’ve never been able to save it for that long! I’d love to try but have no clue how much to add to what! Thanks! I just altered the instuctions to make them more specific. Do you have any lemon muffin recipes that I think the problem is that it needs to be boiled for one minute, not just cooked. It’s a pudding mix. I’ve never tried doubling this recipe before, but I think it would work just fine! I am definitely going to try rubbing the zest with the sugar. If it doesn’t work for some reason let me know and I’ll be sure to get it to you! I can’t wait for you to try this fudge! Well, I love it in the spring too! I’ve had this recipe on my blog for about a year now and it has become one of my most popular recipes! All you had to do was put up with my super annoying site for a few minutes. Required fields are marked *. How long do you cook it? Your opening sentence reads: Exacty measurments as well as exact cooking time is important in recipes like this. Can’t wait to try! Hopefully it works for you next time. Did it work for you? Mine turned out so thick before the icing sugar add, there’s no bringing this to a boil! I could only find chocolate and vanilla, if I recall, so I think I used vanilla and added a bit of fresh-squeezed lemon juice. I recently made a batch substituting instant coconut cream pudding. Serves 6-8. The fudge is so pretty and would make such a great showing on a dessert table. muffin recipe. Your email address will not be published. What is lemon cook and serve pudding? Thanks I will make this next month. What I do with the scrappy ends to all my different fudges is roll them in balls then dip them in chocolate. In this recipe you really do need a 1/2 cup of butter, or one stick! Merry Christmas! After reading comments I altered the instructions a little to make them more specific. It seems that some people have been having trouble getting this recipe to set up. I have a question, so in the ingredients list it says to use 1/2 cup of butter. I would recommend putting it into little shot glasses and serving it like pudding since after all the cooking and mixing, it essentially still was pudding. Stir in poppy seeds. Merry Christmas! Hi Anna, Thanks for understanding! You don’t say how much ice of anything, what are the measurements of everything…please. It probably isn’t the healthiest foods in the world, but adding 3+ cups of powdered sugar to any dish probably means it’s not going to be healthy! I’ve had several people ask me about substituting lemon root and all kinds of other ingredients for the lemon pudding. Click on the grey box at the bottom of the page that says something like “click here for recipe” it should take you straight to a printable! Thanks in advance for your reply. I haven’t ever tried freezing this fudge. Probably something that is obvious to Americans, but not to me for sure …. How can I change the recipy? Thank you for the recipe. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and lemon juice. I suppose you could weight the pudding mix from the larger boxes until you get 5.8 ounces (the weight of 2 boxes). Merry Christmas. What a great time of year for all things lemon! Hmmm! I usually only make fudge that does not need refrigeration, so not sure about this one.