Tip Tuesday. It’s better to be on a “Way” than a “Street,” pick a female real-estate agent and try to be close to a Starbucks. If the agent's standard real estate commission seems reasonable, consider the big picture and benefits to you to hire this individual. Archives. Jessica Hensley is Broker/Owner of a successful Real Estate company in Southeast Kansas. You do? January 2. Yesterday I blogged the goodbye to our house complete with before & after photos of the entire house decorated & emptied. I must say this about 1000 times in my past videos and I know if you have been following me for awhile I may sound like a broken record but I’m telling you, people jump the gun when home shopping and tend to forget all about being “pre-approved” prior to their home quest. Thanks for that information. Reply. With millennials making up nearly 40% of the home buyers on the market today, up-to-date style is a … Don’t get stuck with a home that you can barely furnish because you had to have the newest, latest and greatest. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights Rainmaker 70,719 Ray A. Lopez. This fall season check those cracks & vegetation in your driveway and repair them before the chilly winter season. Home Sellers Recording Their Home, Is It Legal? I can’t say this enough, even if you are buying a brand new home you should have it inspected by a professional. Thank you for your feedback, would you like me to include anything else in my next article? Many of these sites do not factor in the other costs, like escrows, insurance, and taxes. http://www.larkspurcoloradohomes.com/, Silas Knight Why does lighting matter when trying to sell your home? I’m glad that you elaborated on the things you should do when buying a home. Rainmaker 425,245 Rich Gaasenbeek. Awesome post ! Privacy Notice Pay attention to the details that your home presents. Millie Hue Fast-forward 15 years: the average US home appreciated 65 percent to $168,000, but the property next to Starbucks skyrockets 96 percent to $269,000. She has been in Real Estate for over 15 years. Tip Tuesday - Looking to buy or sell real estate in Nanaimo? It’s your dream home but it’s over the budget you set for yourself. July 30, 2018 Used under license. Looking to buy a home? They want a HUGE home but did you know that if you have the largest home in a neighborhood you will get a lot less per square foot than your surrounding neighbors. We have never done it before because we prioritized establishing our dream business. Baton Rouge LA 70817 Selling a Home? amaxwell888 I am very happy I chose first tuesday to renew my license versus other places. (To Read More About Inspections Click Here  3 Myths About Home Inspections). Reply. Jan 12, 2013 06:25 AM. Use the right words in a listing. Reply, Rahul More The same happens with real estate listings. A lot of cash, according to Zillow’s data.