Don’t let the one star reviews push you away. Will be playing the game for like a few minutes and it randomly reassigns all the controls. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Tick the box that says "generic gamepad configuration support". The manufacturer commented on the review below, Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2020. Please see the. Start button don't work and have to force quit game. Arc System Works. Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2018, Alright I took a chance at buying this arcade stick despite the bad reviews and the Evo failure to see for my self , I currently own a360 umvc3 te that I use Brook super converters to play on PS4 and Xbox one while I'm traveling to conventions or compititions ,but I bought this stick for the home only ,there's 1 reason why I am afraid of this stick ,1. In the top left corner of the steam interface, click on steam > settings > controller > general controller settings. At best, the buttons would recognize and not the stick. Aesthetically, the Atrox looks pretty cool with the typical green color scheme and design Razer is known for. As many commenters have pointed out, there is another method to get fight sticks to work.This method involves using Steam's built-in controller support tools. Gonna show this to my friend tho cuz I am pretty sure his stick is dinput, guys use ds4w,made my dualshock 4 work fine, cant get either of these too work with a hitbox. Get full control with 10 highly responsive buttons and an 8-way joystick—exactly what you need to perfectly and precisely tackle your opponents. If you click on it, it will bring you to a window where you can map your desired controls. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I let my two little ones use it as well, they are 11 and 7 and beat the crap out of it playing street fighter and DBZ. For some reason, Dragon Ball FighterZ does not currently support dinput controllers. However, you can still get them to work with the game by using a program called x360ce, or using Steam's built-in controller support. Silly me thinking they'd have dealt with it now like a reputable company. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2020. I purchased the Xbox one version, and I've had it for a while now. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. This page works best with JavaScript. All rights reserved. I originally bought it to play fighting games with a buddy of mine, and for that purpose, it works great. Razer Atrox Dragon Ball Fighter Z: Fully Mod-Capable - Sanwa Joystick... Razer Atrox Dragon Ball Fighter Z: Fully Mod-Capable - Sanwa Joystick and Buttons - Internal Storage Compartment - Tournament Arcade Stick for Xbox One. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Bred to fight Unleash a storm of fury on your opponents with the Razer Dragonball FighterZ Atrox Arcade Stick. It is only visible to you. I got the DBZ Fighter Edition, and it has been a complete joy to use. Then it stops working. Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2017. It definitely is not Plug and Play with the PC, requires not only rollback of drivers but some hardware wire switch around, which is terrible as it all gets wonky when you connect it back to an XBOX!!! If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with DRAGON BALL FighterZ. Dragon Ball FighterZ Razer Atrox Arcade Stick for Xbox One Bred to Fight The Razer Atrox Dragon Ball FighterZ edition is built with premium Sanwa hardware components- 10 buttons and an 8-way joystick. I have only tried this on XBOX One X and it works flawlessly out of the box. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2017. I've tried every trick I could find online to get it to work with no success. This is how to use an arcade stick, PS4 controller, or any other dinput controller with the game. Then the game works. Run the exe file, and when it prompts you like the image shows press create. Just for informational purposes, the Razer Panthera and Panthera EVO both will work with the manufacturer's driver on their respective product pages on the Razer website. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I'm excited AF to use it on my XB1X and PC MAME Arcade library! Dinput controllers would include PS4 controllers, and most fight sticks. Locate the game's local files by right clicking on it on the left side of the steam library, then going > properties > local files > browse local files. I was skeptical about the joystick and wasn’t looking to pay as much as I did for one, but truth be told, the joystick works awesome (for me). Original****I originally bought the mayflash f500 and modded it with Sanwa buttons/joystick (which works wonderfully and I still use) because of the $90 pricepoint, but it got rather annoying pretty fast having to tether it to a stock console controller. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2016. From here simply click next and it will auto-generate the settings. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The Razer Atrox is a tournament-grade fighting machine that uses premium Sanwa hardware components. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I have been an avid player of the series ever since. Use that or the xbox config options if it's not working @mickael28. Dinput controllers would include PS4 controllers, and most fight sticks. DRAGON BALL FighterZ is born from what makes the DRAGON BALL series so loved and famous: endless spectacular fights with its all-powerful fighters.