I guess I will never really know.”, “Don’t waste your time on revenge. Growing is what I want. Freedom. They don’t game plan. 1. I knew this was going to happen.”-, “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.”-, “Through love all that is bitter will be sweet. Everyone has a broken heart once in a while. The sinking feeling of being hurt seems to drown us. Lie is like a pain killer. 59. When you keep the hurt inside your heart, it might even lead you to depression.”, “When you are feeling hurt, try to find the strength in your pain. They try to get everybody safely through it without anybody getting hurt.” – Rush Limbaugh, “If you could read my mind, then you would be in tears from knowing just how much you have hurt me.”, “I don’t like to hurt people’s feelings, and I don’t like to knock other writers as a matter of principle.” – Lydia Davis, “One way or another, everybody is likely to hurt you, you have to find those who you are worth suffering for.”, “Nobody can hurt you without your permission.”, “A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me.” – Abraham Lincoln, “After the way that you hurt me, I do not want to get attached to anyone anymore.”, “When you are hurting and feel as if you have nowhere to turn to, just remember that God feels your pain because you are one of his children.”, “Do not be so afraid of getting hurt again that you end up passing up a chance of being truly happy.”, “The more I think about it, the more I realise just how bad it hurts.”, “Isn’t it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say “I’m used to it.”, “You promised that you would never hurt me and yet you managed to do it to me in the worst way possible.”, “Because nothing makes me happier, and nothing makes me sadder than you.”, “I’m sad, hurt, angry, mad, and disappointed. Let’s try and encourage each other to heal our hurts, let’s turn our fears into hopes and our mistakes into lessons. A meaningful life is about growth, not comfort.”-, “God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: it is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.”-, “We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. It is so apt for all those who have suffered some kind of pain, loss, betrayal or failure in life. After the pain, the joy will still be here.”-, “Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success.”-, “Life is a thorough university; pain and hardship are its distinguished professors.” ―, “Growth in painful. We hope that these hurt quotes will help you ease out your pain. Because if you did, you wouldn’t have done what you did.”, “You asked me to not talk about how you hurt me because you knew that what you did was wrong.”, “The craziest part about this hurt that I feel is that you probably do not even have the slightest idea that it is there.”, “It hurts if someone tells you they don’t want you, but it hurts more if they don’t tell you.”, “Don’t be afraid to admit when you are hurt, it’s not a weakness; it’s a way of healing.”, “Don’t be scared of getting hurt; learn how to deal with the hurt.”, “No matter how much I try not to be hurt, in the end, I know someone will hurt me.”, “Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you.”, “Nothing is worse than being disappointed by the person that you never thought would hurt you.”, “It may hurt to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on.”, “Your name used to light up my day. Learn to dance with that.”-, “You have the hope that life is fair, but it’s not. Especially when the wound is still fresh, the pain will ooze out of you, and you will struggle to contain all of that hurt inside of you.”, “The early you start the healing process, the better. You took my heart with you as well.”, “Letting go of something that means a lot to you can hurt, but sometimes holding on can hurt even more.”, “If you are tired of getting hurt, don’t let it happen.”, “Do not let the hurt inflicted by other people get into your heart; you can only do this by letting go and being easy with life.”, “When you are hurting badly enough, it can sometimes feel hard to go on. It hurts but cures. But it’s still worth it.”-, “Pain makes you stronger. Hurting inside does not mean you are broken without repair.”, “It is okay to hurt and to feel that hurt wash over you. I do not deserve to be your punching bag and the outlet for all of your problems.”, “I don’t like to hold back, because that’s how you hurt yourself.”, “You’re gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul.”, “Never regret yesterday. If you are hurting, then that is how you know that you are still alive.”, “Never be afraid to lose someone who does not feel lucky to have you in their life.”, “I hope you have a hard time sleeping at night since you broke my heart.”, “Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley, “You cannot stop yourself from hurting. I can’t just accept you back into my life so easily and give you back my trust. What matters is who made you smile again.”, “I pray that former rejection and deep hurts will not colour what I see and hear now.”, “I lied because I don’t want you to know how much it hurts me.”, “I need you to prove to me that you will not hurt me again like this. Overcoming Pain Quotes. 200+ Love Relationship Hurt Quotes to sink in your heart, 900+ Faith quotes to keep the belief alive, 450+ Positive Quotes to keep your emotional well-being, 400+ Religion Quotes for your spiritual guidance, 150+ Money Quotes to help you learn its value, 250+ Leadership Quotes to become a good leader, 200+ Gratitude Quotes to thank those who stand by you. Do you do it on purpose, getting some strange gratification from seeing others suffer, or is it just something selfish that you do without realising how much damage you are inflicting on those around you?”, “If you worry getting into a relationship and being hurt, then you might end up staying single forever.”, “Hurting deeply and keeping quiet is only going to make you resent the wrong people.”, “Be careful of how far you push me away from you because I might end up liking it there. Hurting someone is very easy, but when you yourself are hurt you then know the agony of being hurt and crushed into pieces. It requires hard work, a bit of luck, a fair amount of self-sacrifice, and a lot of patience.”-, “If you go deeper and deeper into your own heart, you’ll be living in a world with less fear, isolation and loneliness.”-, “If you’re bored with life, if you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals.”-, “Take chances, make mistakes.