If you thought you loved your Instant Pot, just wait until you make a rich and gooey bowl of macaroni and cheese within minutes. We opted for a blend of cheddar and Gouda cheeses, but feel free to go all-cheddar or try adding another favorite cheese to the mix. Photography: Greg Dupree; Food Styling: Emily Nabors Hall; Prop Styling: Claire Spollen. In addition to the pumpkin puree, basic all-purpose flour and evaporated milk lend rich body to this aromatic curry-kissed soup without adding a ton of extra fat. Making your own frozen desserts gives you full control over the ingredients, ensuring that you're eating delicious treats free of preservatives and artificial sweeteners. The fudgy brownies allow the frosting’s coconut flavor to shine and are decadent without overwhelming the palate. Thanks for sharing some great ideas on the delicious ways to use evaporated milk! Instead, the cinnamon adds warmth. Serve with even more dulce de leche and a warm cup of coffee. Try any one of our quick and easy recipes using Carnation Fat Free or Evaporated milk. There was always at least one can in the pantry. Give your traditional chicken casserole a break and serve this bright and lively chicken spaghetti. Sweetened condensed milk is made in a similar fashion except that it has added sugar. Evaporated milk or dehydrated milk is a canned milk product in which approximately 60% of the water has been taken out of fresh milk. You can easily double the quantities of this recipe. Thanks for sharing. (I love tres leches cake!).  Kelsey Hansen; Prop Styling: Thom Driver; Food Styling: Anna Hampton, Credit: While it's a little time consuming to whip the mixture multiple times, otherwise this recipe is extremely straightforward. Instant Pot Mac and Cheese with Bacon Recipe. To create a satiny yogurt, Fletcher uses whole milk, adds dry milk to boost the protein, and heats it before culturing. Incredibly bright and fresh, Tallarines Verdes translates to “green noodles,” and is a similar dish to pasta with pesto sauce. Refrigerate the can of milk (unopened) until icy cold for ... hours. Bill Holland from Olympia, WA on January 19, 2016: I have no idea when I had evaporated milk last. Evaporated milk ice cream takes the concept of making whipped cream with evaporated milk one step further. Offers may be subject to change without notice. I know many of you adore it, dream about and use it for special occasions. We used a 9x13” baking pan, which yielded thinner brownies and a more even distribution of both the brownies and the frosting’s flavor. Rob Culpepper; Food Styling:Rishon Hanners; Prop Styling: Mindi Shapiro Levine, Credit: Evaporated milk adds just the right amount of creaminess to the texture. Photography: Jennifer Causey; Food Styling: Chelsea Zimmer; Prop Styling: Mindi Shapiro Levine, Credit: Tres leches cake with fresh strawberries. Find printable coupons for grocery and top brands. Our latest twist? I also like coconut and those coconut bars sound tempting. This peanut pie will impress even the most stubborn relatives you entertain this holiday season. Layers of flavor make this unexpected side dish a wow-worthy winner. FlourishAnyway from USA on February 27, 2016: I didn't realize you could use evaporated milk to make whipped cream. This bread pudding has classic tres leches flavors: It’s super creamy and milky, and lightly spiced with cinnamon, but not overpowering. Make this sandwich the centerpiece of your Super Bowl Spread or serve along with beer and fries for a crowd-pleasing meal. While it is not at all difficult to make, our Test Kitchen recommends using a light-colored Bundt pan for the best results.