I already mentioned that It’s using an engine of 134.66 cc petrol engine with DTS-I technology which is responsible for acceleration of this engine. But they tried their best to ensure the best quality of their bikes and only by this Bajaj now one of a leader of motorcycle market.

We all acknowledged about the quality of Bajaj bikes and our expectation is always high from Bajaj.
If you'd like to get the additional items you've selected to qualify for this offer. So it’s unnecessary to tension about handling because of seating position. Sellers declare the item's customs value and must comply with customs declaration laws. If we focus on the previous Bajaj bikes we see that design is the main target of Bajaj. Newly introduced four valve DTS-I engine makes the bike faster and more fuel efficient. Know what the numbers mentioned on your tyre mean. In Baja Pulsar 135 LS seating positing is pretty good. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. And of course this brake system is enough to ensure your safety. I think to buy a bike design is the first priority then the engine performance.

Power comes from a 134.66cc four stroke, DTS-i engine. The required Tyre Pressure for Pulsar 135-Ls front tyre is 25, and for rear tyre is 25. I mentioned before that the design specially the sporting design of this bike is the main attraction point of this bike. Nittambuwa. 875 while the Michelin at Rs. It's ok to use tubeless and tube type on Pulsar 135-Ls as long as the patterns are the same. Buy 2. A bike with a mileage of average 42 km/liter in city area and around 50 kilometer in highways always attracts anyone. Of Gears – 5 Gears Top Speed – 110 kmph Fuel Click here to view all the Bajaj Pulsar 135 Ls currently participating in our fuel tracking program. Handling is the most important thing before and after buying a bike. But to reach the top some features like acceleration and suspension play the main role. Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Overview The entry level bike in Pulsar series serves a large customer base in India longing for an affordable option. In front 240mm disc brake is used on this bike which is quite satisfactory but in rear Bajaj used 130mm drum brake which is really unexpected from these types of sporting shaped bike. Bajaj Pulsar 135 2013 Motorbike. Model: Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS 2018 (This model is currently unavailable in Sri Lanka) Fuel efficiency (average) : 55 – 60 kmpl. What is the most selling bike from Bajaj in our country? Item Information. Measuring 1995mm long, 765mm wide and 1045mm high, the bike has a kerb weight of 121 kg.

Compare Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS and TVS Ntorq 125 specs, colors, reviews and ratings. It gives you maximum comfort while riding. Fine wheelbase ensures the stability of the bike on the roads. I request you to focus on the picture of the bike to realize the truth. Required fields are marked *, © Copyright 2020 - All Rights Reserved | Technical Maintenance by Virtuanic. It will probably make it worse. Also Read: Bajaj Pulsar 150 Ownership Review (UG 4.5) By Sakib.

Compatibility: See compatible vehicles. Bajaj Pulsar 135 Motorcycles for sale in Sri Lanka. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. It’s  really an extraordinary bike from Bajaj to attract people. To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please choose a vehicle from the "My Garage" list OR enter your vehicle’s details below. The Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS has been manufactured to deliver the true biking spirit among the true bikers. Bajaj Pulsar 135-Ls wears tyres of 100/80 R17 size. In this series Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS definitely is an awesome bike to own. $114.00/ea. Actually Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS is a bike for the people who want absolute perfection. For why we team BikeBD decided to do a Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS review to help the upcoming buyers. $112.80/ea. As a rider always prefers your safety because you can re-back your bike but you can’t re-back your life.

Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. All over it’s a perfect all-round motorcycle specially for the youths because Bajaj Pulsar 135 has all the components to create the craze. Now let’s have a look what the bike really has. Any difference of more than three percent is just not recommended. I think it’s the only shortage of this bike and except this Bajaj Pulsar 135 is really an awesome bike. In Bangladesh Bajaj is competiting with various world famous companies and they got huge success in a developing country like Bangladesh. 35000 (km) 2020-11-06.
Bulk savings: Buy 1. Aggressive sporting design is the leading attraction point of this bike. 8840 is the most expensive. Now the question is how the bike got huge popularity? This amount is subject to change until you make payment. At last we can say that a perfect engine for a perfect bike. DC lighting system and disk brakes ensure your safety.

Negotiable. For a safe upgrade, the tyre size cannot be increased by more than three percent of the Bike's original total tyre diameter. The correct tyre size for Pulsar 135-Ls is 17. Seating position is an important part for any bike and it’s also important for good handling. If you Buy It Now, you'll only be purchasing this item. As a four valve engine the performance of the engine is better than any other 2-valve engine. Feedbacks from customers are amazing. The power is near the power of Pulsar 150. $120.00/ea. Please enter a number less than or equal to 9. Actually the superb combination of beautiful handle bars and perfect seating position is playing the key role to make the handling so perfect. But as a India based company it’s a great achievement for Bajaj that they are competiting with those companies whose have the most advanced technology in the world.