Psalm 19:8. Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox.

The statutes of the Lord — Another word signifying the same thing with law and testimonies, are right — Both in themselves, and in their effect, as guiding men in the ready way to eternal happiness. Jehovah 's laws and reminders revive our soul, enhance our spiritual well being and bring us inward joy. Sorry, an error was encountered while loading part of the book. Share Yahweh's commandment is pure, enlightening the eyes.- World English BibleThe precepts of Jehovah [are] upright, Rejoicing the heart, The command of Jehovah [is] pure, enlightening the eyes,- Youngs Literal Bible (19:9) The precepts of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.- Jewish Publication Society Bible. Salem Media Group.

2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. Ps. Copy.
Proud member Rejoicing the heart — By the discoveries of God’s love to sinful men, in offers and promises of mercy. of

(, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. An error occurred while accessing favorites. Praise you the LORD. Exodus 18:16 When they have a matter, they come to me; and I judge between one …. 11Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward. Which best represents the problem with the comment? Extra Small Small Medium Large Additional Settings . Commandment - All his commands. 6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof. 19:8 Right - Both in themselves, and in their effect, as guiding men in the ready way to eternal happiness. (, The King James Version is in the public domain. 7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. & 111:7. 5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. statutes. Rules or statutes are given to guide. The eyes - Of the mind, with a compleat manifestation of God's will and man's duty: both which, the works of nature, and all the writings of men discover but darkly and imperfectly. 10More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Psalm 119:12,16,80,171 Blessed are you, O LORD: teach me your statutes…. Call us at 888-634-2038. Read more The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: The commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
KJV / Psalms / Psalm 19 / Psalm 19:8; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. Your Faithlife account signs you in to all our sites. Psalm 19 KJV + Strong's.