Last night I tried something new and it was amazing! Making french toast for 8 got a lot easier with the griddle. Homepage | Terms of use | How we Rate | Privacy Policy | Privacy Rights Policy, PERFECT SIZE – With 330 sq. The Blackstone 28-inch outdoor cooking gas grill griddle station you can cook every meal quick and simple so you don’t have to be an expert about it. Open cart design, simple and sturdy; 4 locking caster wheels allow you to move freely. You can even cook different meals on the griddle because the heat distribution is separated between two burners. Exquisite food with less hassle is one reason why so many people are turning to outdoor griddles, but we've only touched the surface. Add fresh garlic, scallops, your choice of vegetable, pre-cooked yakisoba noodles, and finish with soy sauce. Nobody like eating dry burgers. Allows for easy clean up at then end of each use, Assembled Dimensions: 62.50″ L x 36″ H x 22″ W | Weight: 120 lbs. I'm referring to a grill as a traditional propane or charcoal cooking device that has grates on top. Hood custom designed to fit the Blackstone 22″ table top griddle, Hood keeps heat in, keeping the temperature consistent, Attaches and removes easily to change with preference. The Blackstone Products hope to bring families, friends and other groups together with the best products and tools. Best 5 American Gas-Propane Grills(BBQ) Made In USA For Sale, New VS Used Gas-Propane Grills (BBQ) For Sale On The Market, Weber Natural Gas & Propane Grills (BBQ) & Parts For Sale 2019, Napoleon Natural Gas & Propane Grills (BBQ) On Sale Reviews, Stainless Steel Natural Gas & Propane Grills On Sale Reviews, Best 5 Round Gas-Propane Grill & BBQ Reviews (Small & Patio), Best Outdoor Natural Gas & Propane Grills(BBQ) On Sale Reviews, Blaze Natural Gas & Propane Grills (BBQ) For Sale Reviews, Best Gas & Propane Grills (BBQ) Inserts Reviews In 2019, Best Large, Big & Heavy Duty Gas-Propane Grills (BBQ) Reviews, Gas & Propane Grill Replacement Parts & Accessories Near Me, Best 5 Compact Gas-Propane Grills (BBQ) For Sale In 2019, Best 4-Burner Gas & Propane Grill(BBQ) On Sale In 2019 Reviews, Liquid Propane Grill With Smoker Box Combo (Charcoal), Best Cheap Gas & Propane Grill (BBQ) Under $200-300-400-500, Viking Gas-Propane Grills (BBQ) & Parts For Sale Reviews, Best 6-Burner Gas & Propane Grill(BBQ) On Sale In 2019 Reviews, Best 2-Burner Gas & Propane Grill(BBQ) On Sale In 2019 Reviews, Lynx Gas-Propane Grills (BBQ) & Parts For Sale Reviews, Best Gas & Propane Grills (BBQ) With Side Burner On Sale Review, Best 3-Burner Gas & Propane Grill (BBQ) On Sale In 2019 Reviews, Best 5 RV Gas-Propane Grills(BBQ): Mounted & Quick Connect, In-Ground & Post Mounted Natural Gas & Propane Grills Reviews, Best Gas & Propane Grill (BBQ) Brands List Ratings In 2019, Broilmaster Gas-Propane Grills (BBQ) & Parts For Sale Reviews, George Foreman Outdoor Portable Gas-Propane Grills(BBQ) & Parts, Bull Gas-Propane Grills (BBQ) & Parts For Sale Reviews, Holland Gas-Propane Grills (BBQ) & Parts For Sale Reviews, Foldable legs make it convenient and portable, 4 legs independently adjust for use on an uneven terrain. Propane gas fueled grill. One of the many features of this Blackstone gas grill is extra-large dual grease trays. Thanks for all the recipes and videos. They also offer a good price for the value you are getting. The grease flows from the griddle top into the oil cup. Check out what are most common gas grill parts in my post. The outdoor griddle top can achieve the blazing-hot temperatures needed to cook fried rice, vegetables, chicken, seafood, and beef just as well as a wok. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches with an easy start, battery powered push button ignition. DURABLE – Built to last this Blackstone grill includes a heavy-duty grill box with vent, handle and durable cast iron grill grates plus a cold rolled steel griddle plate and the whole unit has a strong powder coat finish. Try doing that on a grill. This unit comes equipped with a bottom shelf and a side shelf giving the user a removable cutting board, convenient paper towel holder, and strategically placed trash bag hooks PLUS Blackstone’s new rear grease management system to help eliminate mess. inches which is more than enough for you and your family to enjoy a nice meal. Another way to improve the quality of your griddle cooking is to try out different types of oils. Propane Or / VS Natural Gas Grill: How To Use (Grill On) It? It has 21,000 BTU of total heat cooking power and really easy and quick ignition. Make sure you read Blackstone griddle natural gas conversion manual and you will be done in a few minutes. This Blackstone gas grill has 477 square inches of cooking space, which includes a multi-purpose grill and a griddle plate. Better yet, the griddle and grill box is easily removed allowing you to use stock pots on the open flame. You can get the griddle hot enough to blacken the best Cajun steaks you've ever eaten. Propane gas fueled grill. Read scores of comments from viewers across the country who have become griddle enthusiasts, get recipe ideas, and find out more information about all the great Blackstone products on our YouTube channel and visit blackstoneproducts.com for a complete list of available Blackstone Griddles and accessories. Nowadays, outdoor griddles or flat top cooking surfaces are available to consumers almost everywhere. The griddle retains heat and cooks like cast iron because the griddle top is a heavy piece of cold rolled steel. Whereas I used to only use my propane grill, I now use my griddle most of the time, multiple times per week. Then, I suggest buying a griddle or putting it on your Christmas wish list. Don't believe me? Durable stainless-steel control panel, with upgraded electronic ignition system, which offers a reliable spark at every push. This type of cooking was once only available commercially to short order cooks. Ok, I'll admit that I'm not the world's best griller. Prep, cooking, and cleanup in under 20 minutes. Due to the special design you can easily control the temperature, no … You'll bite through the flavorful outside and the inside will still be bursting with juicy flavor. However, there's a new movement in the outdoor cooking industry. One of the good sides of this gas grill’s 4 legs is that you can set the hieght from 32″ to 22″ and can be carried by hand. I turned the burners to high and waited 10 minutes for my griddle top to get scorching hot. Easy portable setup, almost no assembly required, ready to use in seconds. Blackstone griddles range from a whopping 36" wide of cooking space all the way down to 17" giving you wealth of options. I sprinkled the buttery shrimp with a touch of Himalayan pink salt and black pepper after plating it up. Four independently controlled 15, 000 BTU stainless Steel burners make a total of 60, 000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options. This Blackstone grill can be used with Dutch ovens, skillets, and even stock pots. Once your onions are perfectly cooked, you can turn off the burner to the far side and slide the onions over to that zone. Our kids even loved it! Blackstone Griddle Cooking Station owners take great pride in telling others about the joys of griddle cooking! This model is also the most affordable one on this list. Clarified butter, avocado oil, or even bacon grease can take your griddle cooking to the next level! The first product the Blackstone Products launched was the 36” Blackstone Griddle. That means you have more than enough space for dishes and other tools. Blackstone Table Top Grill - 17 Inch Portable Gas Griddle - Propane Fueled - For Outdoor Cooking Whi… Equipped with side handles, it is easy to remove for cleaning. REAR GREASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – Built in grease channel and catch draws grease away from your food. Also, this griddle comes with wheels so you can easily transport it from one place to the other, but legs aren’t adjustable. You can easily grill up fish, burgers, chicken, steaks, and veggies on the grill box and sear some hash browns, bacon, and eggs on the griddle plate. Since getting my first griddle, I've only fired up my propane grill a handful of times each year. Do you want to cook outdoors for a large group of people but serve restaurant-quality food? Blackstone 36-inch Outdoor Propane Gas Grill/Griddle Cooking Station The Blackstone 36″ griddle gas grill cooking station has 4 stainless steel burners with 15,000 BTU so you will end up with 60,000 BTUs of heat. In fact, I received this message on my YouTube channel while writing this article, "Todd, after reviewing and watching your videos, my wife and I replaced our old grill with the Blackstone 36". Propane tank fasteners included. Due to the special design you can easily control the temperature, no matter whether you need it to be high or low. The design looks similar to the blackstone outdoor griddle but about half the size and a fraction of the weight. That is more than enough to heat up 470 sq. I now find myself saying, "this would be outstanding on the griddle" on almost a daily basis! Next, I added a stick of butter. Grates are parallel or latticed bars on or in a cooking appliance upon which food is placed allowing flames to come in contact with food. You can even cook your own fresh flour tortillas as the griddle surface works exactly like a traditional Mexican comal. Just like the model above, this one comes with push-button electric ignition so you will start the grill in seconds. The beauty of the griddle is that the high heat sears the outside of your meat putting a protective coating around the meat's interior juices. Who doesn't like the seared and sautéed ingredients for fajitas? Popularity: 4/5 . If you want to convert Blackstone griddle to natural gas, you can do that with the Blackstone griddle natural gas conversion kit and follow the converstion instructions to the letter. The griddle can do all that... and then some! Then watch this video: For those who are hesitant to trade their grills in for griddles, the Blackstone Tailgater has a griddle on one side and a grill box on the other giving you the best of both worlds. The universal replacement parts might be cheaper but you have to be sure that the part fits your blackstone gas griddle grill combo perfectly. If you'd like my opinion, griddle cooking is superior to traditional grilling because griddles have helped me cook better food in an easier manner. The same can be said for Japanese-style teppanyaki cooking. You can even take it with you camping because it comes with adjustable legs you can set on uneven terrain. The Blackstone 28″ griddle gas grill cooking station comes with only 2 stainless steel burners with 15,000 BTU each so it has 30,000 BTUs in total.