| Last Built Fri, 13 Nov 2020 20:38:34 GMT. Help your child go through them for better understanding. Example: The kids went to the zoo. are the words that are used in place of nouns in sentences. He is Vijay. Whether they are selecting the appropriate pronoun in a sentence or changing sentences by replacing nouns with pronouns… All Kids Network is dedicated to providing fun and educational activities for parents and teachers to do with their kids. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'educationwithfun_com-box-3','ezslot_1',112,'0','0'])); Let’s 2. Some worksheets have foot notes. Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later. This English Grammer workbook for Grade 1 contains ‘Pronouns’ worksheets. A giraffe has long legs. our, you, your, they, them, their etc. Reflexive pronouns are pronouns where the subject and the object are the same person(s), i.e. Read the paragraph. What pronoun would you use to replace the noun, Jane? © 2020 Key2practice. Categories: English Grammar Worksheets for Grade 1/ Class 1, Pronouns, Worksheet for Grade 1, Worksheets SKU: AXDA004C0000_01012017 Tag: english grammar for std 1 Related products Prepositions Worksheet 3 ₹ 1.00 My father is a doctor. हिंदी - बाल महाभारत कथा (Chapter 01 - 20), हिंदी - बाल महाभारत कथा (Chapter 21 - 40). Use the pronoun they to take the place of more than one person or thing in the subject of a sentence. Pronouns He They Themselves What This Me Mine Yours Him I Those. For our International buyers, these English Grammar worksheets are available in pdf format. Such as. Slideshare uses cookies to improve functionality and performance, and to provide you with relevant advertising. What pronoun could you use to replace the noun Semma? Use the pronouns he, she, or it to take the place of one person or thing in the subject of a sentence. Your email address will not be published. (We used pronoun ‘she’ in place of noun ‘Rita’). We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. If you wish to opt out, please close your SlideShare account. Security Code: /*