You guys are seriously underrating her .As Binary she was as strong than Silver Surfer Jumping through White Holes back in the 80's.And she has plenty other feats. Thor was able to glide in the air and land right in front of Thanos after he had thrown his axe. So he could throw him through buildings but can't be bothered to just disabled his batsuit, that's stupidity. In the latest issue, she just killed another member of her former alma mater. And Marvel is planning on a sequel. Marvel may win a minority but gives him a fight. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I thought Adam Warlock (post GOTG 2 credits) was going to be the guy to tip the scales against thanos? Most other abilities require prep. But it has yet to show why or how she turned. In the comics, Carol Danvers has turned evil. I think he eventually dumps her in the Mirror Dimension. @geraldthesloth:Ha Ha yea - I'm not sure how long they were on though, but I do remember watching a few episodes though. But as I said, he will be landing many more punches on them than the reverse. The smart thing to do against batman was just disabled his armor which he didn't. Also she fought Zenith in battle who tried to overload her(Major back fire. She opened a white hole inside the the heart of sun sucking off anti matter and outperformed Quasar. This is a complete spite Stomp against Superman... @arranvid: Don't really matter which it is, still getting his arse kicked.....But think it's JLA the one who whooped stepoenwolf. There are still other Thor stories in the current Marvel Comics. In short, he'll be able to land many more hits than his opponents, and will not need to fight them all at once due to the distance he would create. Batman who he was trying to reason with and not fight and only got serious after he got weakened. I don't recall Hela using her blade AoE at the start, but even if she did she still doesn't have the reaction speed to attack before getting punched across town. Then in BvS, again he uses his advantage of flight to take DD out to space. I think OP need to clarify their mindset in this fight cos bloodlusted Clark loses. But even then, they are at least in his tier when it comes to speed so I don't understand what you are trying to prove here. But for some reason, Mjolnir did not return to him after Danvers threw it out in space. If the worst comes to the worst he BFRs her into the Sun or the mirror dimension. He stomps. Just watched it last night, and someone needs to stop people from putting captain marvel against every powerhouse. Either can beat Thor. What Batman could've done without the suit isn't really relevant when Clark had no reason to take him out of it. @greysentinel365: What if Strange had the time stone, @angeljax: If Ebony could tag him before he could use it Captain FTL can. Simple and them being military isn't a skill feat, Jor-El was a renowned scientist not a fighter and he beat up a kryptonian general. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Most other abilities require prep. Clark had no real reason to considering Bruce was still absolutely no threat to Clark before the gas. The smart thing to do against batman was just disabled his armor which he didn't and against DD he was just feeding him energy(an energy absorber) and vs JL he just stood there and let them have at him. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Carol is more than fast enough to blitz him if she wants. It’s funny because Carol has yet to blitz anyone. The Boys are back in town! He wins. Yea, much help to him. and has like one feat in which she does some chain reaction or something to blast a planet ( chain reaction not a single powerful blast to destroy a planet and it was still pis ). You mean being super strong and super fast? Allow me to clarify my question though. Here's links to 2 episodes if you wanna watch them  http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=4fSj4b_vhss  http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=aX3oKyDilXA. The two have at it in a fistfight to the death. @punyaamrit: @eredin12:Loki isn’t that haxed, he doesn’t even use hax on beings like frost giants, your both blowing him out of proportion Loki is a good guy now and loses to countless individuals. Dceu superman isn't beating the 4 of them at once. He blocks her attacks with shields and then BFRs her (she has no idea how to deal with portals or the mirror dimension.). In her turn to the dark side, Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel has a new mission. lol he has many abilities like soul manipulation, transmutation, TP, TK, draining, time manipulation etc. Thor on the other hand loses maneuverability as he only flies by holding onto a weapon that does. Battle takes place in NYC, Standard versions, random encounter. Superman and Captain Marvel are the winners, are you talking about loki's series (if any) from 2020? He didn't know how strong he was, how fast he was or that he could fly. Doctor Strange's magic skills are very useful and besides from her speed I don't think Carol has any advantage. I'm sorry, but in what way was the Batsuit hindering Clark prior to him being hit with Kryptonite gas? Strange is a straight white male, he has no chance. Clark fought two kryptonians weaker than himself, Simple and them being military isn't a skill feat, Jor-El was a renowned scientist not a fighter and he beat up a kryptonian general. He puts on the suit and it's the first time he fully accepts his powers. However, if speed were equalized, Superman would lose imo. Good points though. Marvel will win due to the Wisdom of Solomon component of his powers. She can dish out somendamage but nothing Strange cant and hasnt countered. He didn't care to fight batman but was throwing him through buildings? If bloodlusted, Superman still wins. I am thinking Captain Marvel though. And btw they said she’d be the strongest not the most powerful. Thor beats Carol even when Binary with ease. She has donned a new, black costume. You kidding?Thor waxes that ass, power cosmic or not. Hela's blade AOE, Thor's lightning cloak and AOEs plus Thanos sword and Cap's energy beam is just too much for the son of krypton. There is also the famous feat of him surviving the nuke (despite not in the best shape afterwards) and spearing DD with kryptonite despite him being heavily weakened. When the God of Thunder discovers who is under the mask of this latest villain, he holds no bar. One of the enemies does not possess a ranged weapon (Thanos). Carol. People have hated on Captain Marvel for some time now. I agreed to them not being complete statues, but they aren't casually reacting to him either. All of his punches send people flying, he just tends to chase after them because there's usually only one enemy. By. Thor (MCU) VS Captain Marvel (MCU) | BATTLE ARENA - YouTube They were not as experienced as Clark and we're clearly weaker. In this section, we’ll discuss in detail who would win in a fight between these two. He clearly wasn't serious about fighting Batman, but here you are arguing that he'd do things when he obviously didn't care to. Wow, I remember reading Prime way back when I was a kid... Saying that, Captain M stomps. Who do you think Superman is most likely to go after first in this situation? The DC Comics Batman property has been on everyone’s minds lately. He was able to do this when he returned to the events of Thor: The Dark World in Avengers: Endgame. What should he have done there exactly? But considering he doesn't fight like an idiot like Thor does, he'd use every advantage he has. Also, just saying "was beaten up by a scientist" is dishonest on your part as Jor-El had shown clearly in that fight that he had been training in H2H combat for some time and was not his first rodeo. Durability means the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage. billy could win it solo in a mod fight. Well i used to follow Captain Marvel till he died that was a sad day for me ... #9 Edited By Lantern Prime. The only reason Superman isn't a blur to the viewers is because the director's film it that way (but they add mach cones as an indication.) But not only did she kill him, she chopped off his head.