Etsy keeps your payment information secure. They appear to change color depending on proximity to light and angle. Looks like you already have an account! Would be great as an inner corner highlight. They are unique, highly pigmented, and have a … Yes, I strive to only use vegan pigment, meaning no carmine which is found in some colors (especially reds). <3 Everything is handmade in small batches. Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase. Almost gone. One of the best shopping experiences I’ve ever had, on Etsy or any other marketplace. Please update to the latest version of Firefox. We are an indie brand & all of our products are cruelty free, with many of our products also vegan. Deals, Promotions And More!. That makes this a perfect highlight for the face and eyes, or even use it ontop of other colors to add some dimension! Please. The estimated delivery date is based on your purchase date, the recipient's location (actual or inferred), the seller's processing time and location, and the shipping carrier. We focus on high-quality, unique and versatile products that can be used by anyone. Subscribe Us and Enjoy 10% OFF on your orders. Pressed: Exquisites: Stained Glass Eye Shadow, Pressed: Exquisites: Symphonic Eye Shadow. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information. The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly. The blue bubble wrap pressed shadows and palettes are packed in is biodegradable. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. !these Shadows are rich and pigment beautiful on their own and beautiful layered they're just beautiful all together!!!! One of the best shopping experiences I’ve ever had, on Etsy or any other marketplace. choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Pressed Eye Shadows; Shop by Finish . Almost gone. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. There was a problem calculating your shipping. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information. Ingredients: Mica, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Magnesium Stearate. Clionadh Cosmetics is handmade, vegan and cruelty-free cosmetic company, based out of Toronto, Canada. Sale Price $10.20 completely intact. :)Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Silica, Calcium Carbonate, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin Clay, Silicon Dioxide, Allantoin, Carnauba Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate.Color may vary based on screen resolution. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Great! It’s a pretty, soft medium pink with a green/violet/silver shift. Be The First To Receive Updates Related To New Products. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. There's only 2 left. That makes this a perfect highlight for the face and eyes, or even use it ontop of other colors to add some dimension! Dahlia is absolutely beautiful. After you place your order, DandyLionsCo will take 2-5 business days to prepare it for shipment. Original Price €24.90" Be The First To Receive Updates Related To New Products. 10/10. Moonwake - Eyeshadow. Limelight - Loose Pigment Eyeshadow. Regular price $5 50 $5.50. Amphitrite is a transparent multichrome that appears a blue tinted white in the pan but bursts into colors once you swipe it onto your skin. Youniverse - Eyeshadow. They were all packaged cutely and even included a little note from Daniel expressing his appreciation.. Well I appreciate you too and hope your business continues to THRIVE in months, years to come!! I love these Shadows not are they very beautiful on their own but they also layer and make more unique colors which is what I did here I used sheogorath and them layered it with aurova borealus which gave me this beautiful shade that you see on my inner 2/3 of my lids.. i cant wait to get the new ones that i already ordered!! I will be supporting small (VEGAN) make-up brands from now on :) <3 Thanks again! Pictures are taken outside during overcast. All of these eyeshadows are super pigmented and apply/blend smoothly. Amphitrite - Vegan Pressed Eyeshadow Highlighter Multichrome Green Blue Violet. Amphitrite is a transparent multichrome that appears a blue tinted white in the pan but bursts into colors once you swipe it onto your skin. A bitter mercy perhaps, but mercy nonetheless. Each pan is magnetic and comes in 26mm size. This shade shifts from green into But please contact me if you have problems with your order,   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), Sheogorath - Vegan Pressed Eyeshadow Multichrome Blue Green Red Violet Duochrome Trichrome, Dahlia - Vegan Pressed Eyeshadow Multichrome Duochrome Green Gold Pink Peach, Chamomile - Vegan Pressed Eyeshadow Light Brown / Beige, Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Sign up for information regarding new products and upcoming sales, as well as occasional coupons! <3. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. The hand-written note and flower sticker I received with my order was such a lovely personal touch too. Dahlia - Vegan Pressed Eyeshadow Multichrome Duochrome Green Gold Pink Peach DandyLionsCo. completely intact. Highly pigmented eye-shadow for every occasion, from super sparkly duo-chrome's to chrome, metallic , multichrome and stunning fine glitter dust. All Shop by Finish; Duochrome; Matte; Metallic; Multichrome; Semi Loose; Shimmer; Sparkle; Shop by Color . Deals, Promotions And More!. "Destruction" is a jeweled metallic multichrome that travels(the world)from golden green, to emerald, to bright blue. Subscribe Us and Enjoy 10% OFF on your orders. Seller shipped the order super-quickly & in adorable packaging that I was sad to have to throw away. Seller also included a thank-you note that was legitimately classier than anything I’ve gotten after buying people wedding presents, and also included a free sticker and a coupon code for my next purchase. This seller usually responds within 24 hours. You can really see the flip in different lighting and I’m so glad I have this in my makeup collection now! Limelight - Loose Pigment Eyeshadow. By Finish ... Eyeshadows - Multichrome. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. €21.16, €24.90 I’m going indie for makeup these days, and I will 100% be returning to this store! Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Not sparkly, but more like a wash of color. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Regular price $5 50 $5.50. This seller usually responds within 24 hours. collapse. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. A must have for any duo/multichrome collector!