Online English grammar exercises for students and EFL or ESL teachers - present simple with short answers. she / live / New York ( ) She lives in New York. Question: short answers. Do you speak English? Students begin by matching each question word with its correct usage. Does she play table tennis? 7. ... English Tenses exercises Simple present tense Simple past tense Present Perfect Past perfect Future 1 Future perfect ... Short answers with free online exercises, examples and sentences, questions and Short answers negative sentences ... Add appropriate tags or short answers to the given statements. ... We make question tags in the simple present tense with do and does. %PDF-1.4 endobj 3. 8. 74 stream Answers A 1 Do you eat meat? <> 1. b) Carol cleans the bathroom. 7 0 obj 2. c) Andrew washs the dishes. Questions simple present - worksheets PDF. © 2008 www.perfect-english-grammar.com May be freely copied for personal or classroom use. 13 0 obj a) Andrew wash the dishes. 1. 5 0 obj 1. �g�0CK�lu=S�b����:���>q���NHc��>+�������Cu3�hCuX����� ��v-��λX݁BY��ްy�RI�yV (��&F����d̖��9=�q�N��?�y�T$���2 Mary (play) _____ tennis every day. A Order the words to make questions. … 3. 676 Present simple: worksheets pdf, handouts and free printable exercises online. As Well As April 25, 2020; If Clauses April 23, 2020; So vs. Yes/No Questions Board Game: On the board, write down all the short answer types that you want to practice with your students (see example below) - because this will take one or two minutes, this is best done either before the class, or while the students are working independently on another activity. 1. 4 0 obj Simple Present Exercises. Questions simple present - worksheets. Procedure: Give each student a copy of the worksheet. All English Short answers - exercises free and with help function, teaching materials and grammar rules. �Q���ѧ�(��]YZU�դD� ��޺��Ʒژ�H%DV7�u�s-;���:��Z]g�/�J`-��h�M/�n�>LR����TkMK9pJڰxv�X2̹i%�y�jy�/�u"|y04{�'%[�!�"�%u*u��ƽ^c&��w/'�rN84rsO��U��EV�m���� ��j�M2���Y��i*"�d�"�o��j���J��"bC{5 m#�D�,�V2���*���L+ Ua�>&7�7ɹV�*�#���X� D�����d�dV�U���G��|���M�46sE�y����ȼ�Z9`�u>l�^��*(f�1(-�ez�m��d9"�$#���/�D�����B;� b����j�qI�໨q�V?���u�H�]�������&i�\��G��I~*:�*y����u'�^�3_~��-��Ŵ[�~��f.+�\|���0!X�I�m ��2;y�AW!�LI�H�7TR�,Y����E�*����k�e�n��s�+� Worksheets - handouts. Intermediate exercises. b) Andrew washes the dishes. 692 stream Present simple questions - Exercise 2 - do, does, forms of to be, can. Elementary and intermediate level. /Length 8 0 R Jill and Tom / study at university 5. b) Carol cleans the bathroom. Present simple questions - Exercise 4 - do, does, forms of to be. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. She / work hard. Present Simple Questions (Question word) DO / DOES SUBJECT MAIN VERB (THE REST) Do you like techno music? Write the short answer for the questions below. stream Where does Tracy live? 9. endstream 9 0 obj Mary (play) _____ tennis every day. 2. 3. 2 0 obj They / have dinner at eight 4. Write questions as in the example. You / do your homework every day 6. stream Also, prepare a list of Yes/No questions ... To be: affirmative forms To be: negative - questions Intermediate exercises Home. How many cats do they have? �� � X�J"��� >> Where does Tracy live? Exercise - present simple, short answers. Tutee’s Simple Present Tense Booklet (Tutor’s copy in Tutor Manual pages 103-118) Simple Present Exercises Exercise 1: Circle the keywords and fill in the blanks with the simple present in the affirmative. ���A��֓L_��I�/iC焮,��"Y@������A �0q��M&���0\,˦-�l����~ a) Carol clean the bathroom. 2. 3. <> <> Wait a few seconds for questions to load. they / speak / English ( ) They don’t speak English. ... Tutee’s Simple Present Tense Booklet (Tutor’s copy in Tutor Manual pages 103-118) Simple Present Exercises Exercise 1: Circle the keywords and fill in the blanks with the simple present in the affirmative. endobj Questions - elementary Lower intermediate Intermediate - exercises Upper intermediate Home. 8. Do we go to school every day? stream No, they aren’t. 1.6M subscribers. 7. You / have any brothers or sisters. endobj a) Andrew wash the dishes. endstream Lower intermediate. Oxford Online English. 3. Verb exercises How many cats do they have? Simple Present (interrogative) 1. Her friends / live in London. 1. How to Use To Be in English - Using Be in English Grammar Lesson. C�$�� y�P%:p��g��%��eJ���D٩Se?|z�� �_ɘ��s#ɚ�0�7A������z��5� w`���OM��՜��'�4�gV�na+�n�,c�%�2��!��U�������&|�S�U��!dXM�>T�M!�'�,;Ǟ���� ��a �Ġ� J�eiT���M��yQ���=��ơŎM�������8�- 9���2�,L��ZX��-��Q�aJ��� #�iD�p�bu�$�n�`�| �r�W�lz��\�� ��h� 9�R��5z%Y. 2. %�쏢 62 endobj � My friends always (eat) _____ lunch at the cafeteria. He / wash the car at the weekend. Present simple questions - Exercise 3 - do, does, forms of to be. 07 Simple Present do or does PDF 07 Simple Present questions PDF worksheet 08 Simple Present questions do or does 08 Simple Present questions PDF 09 Simple Present questions to be PDF worksheet 09 Simple Present questions answers PDF 10 Simple Present word order worksheet 10 Simple Present Word order PDF Tutee’s Simple Present Tense Booklet (Tutor’s copy in Tutor Manual pages 103-118) Simple Present Exercises Exercise 1: Circle the keywords and fill in the blanks with the simple present in the affirmative.