Tutee’s Simple Present Tense Booklet (Tutor’s copy in Tutor Manual pages 103-118) Simple Present Exercises Exercise 1: Circle the keywords and fill in the blanks with the simple present in the affirmative. a) write b) writes c) writs . 5) Mandy and Susan _____films every weekend. What does he do? Anjali …………………………… good at singing. Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ? Thank you!!!! 3.2 Simple Present Spelling Rules: -s and -es Endings 1. This is a conversation game / roleplay for elementary to lower intermediate students. My mother …………………………………. a) wash b) washes c) washs . No, she …………………………… not know anything about manners. This is a very simple worksheet I prepared 2 years ago for my youngest students. I ……………………………….. up early in the morning. 5 0 obj They ……………………………….. members of the local football club. Make sentences in the simple present tense using appropriate verb forms. (get / gets), 12. Ϲ�E��.i�E��!S�2��� &�چ[�l=�O����Z��݉��~���4�%[ݛX�n��GA. EnglishPractice.com © 2020 - All rights Reserved. It's a game to practice the simple present using daily activities as vocabulary. Some exercises to revise Present Simple Tense. No, she does not know anything about manners. close–closes love–loves stop–stops dance–dances open–opens take–takes exercise–exercises play–plays write–writes feed–feeds put–puts work–works 2. (know / knows), 10. (do / does), 7. 10. Dear students and teachers: Please make sure you subscribe to the free grammar updates, English Practice – Learn and Practice English Online. We use cookies to enhance your experience. Key is included. 3) Mr. Black _____e-mails in the evenings. Mary (play) _____ tennis every day. Amar …………………………… plays for television. An elementary text about a girl's daily routine followed by three reading comprehension tasks. Add -es to verbs ending in -sh, -ch, -s, -x, and -z. wash–washes dress–dresses buzz–buzzes �2��� (is / am / are), 14. Six exercises for checking the use of the Present Simple Tense. He rides Ginger every day. Elementary and intermediate level. It's just the verb, with an extra ‘s’ if the subject is ‘he’, ‘she’, or ‘it’. Thanks for downloading:) Have a nice day! (speak / speaks), 9. Sometimes they walk slowly, and sometimes they run fast. Text followed by three reading comprehension tasks: table filling, antonym matching and questions about the text. 7. Ginger is Hank’s horse. My friends always (eat) _____ lunch at the cafeteria. Very easy without key. 1. ……………………………… you live with your parents? Congrats, you're now a member here, too. I …………………………… how to swim. They are members of the local football club. Make sentences in the simple present tense using appropriate verb forms. WHO IS THE BURGLAR? (do / does), 8. You ……………………….. English very well. Choose your answers from the options given in the brackets. The positive is really easy. well. (sing / sings), 13. Ҹt����xe��V�_���;nR&�"�+8R����8�224! He …………………………… at a bank. (are / am / is), 11. 1. They always have a good time. It's very simple to play. (work / works), 4. ����0��t(�U��s%�� g���3�B�u7���ӄ �q�������X�i!�E㞙����TR��F�k�� �f�0��y����5m���E9��7�U�oV1/�ں�&'2�/+$5�e�Ye�~���~� yܫ��Ng�/��o�E�qEϗE�޸Q ��΁�MzM�V;neI�����u��s��Z>�bSf��wf@��;tu� 4) The girls _____the shopping. Where is he? 7� �lx�8�6D�d���-���r �Zb+��������&�>���^��.W�fE^C�1�缮�I�-]�.�yv���&��-���+/*�K�-a���p��fP&\�O%f_�P|� �(�� ��j2�!�zg~Do�y��a��F���5��'?��^M�>3�� She is light brown. An elementary text on daily routine followed by three comprehension exercises. 2. (teach / teaches), 3. %�쏢 �LiLZ@���LI���S:n؍���"]r�����J�~��@�s9j�X����F�c&����t���V�˲�wx\׽�7����f��r=�s��i*C�}� ���=�v3�AM�\2��Fe�ʘ�. <> By registering to and using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. stream Visit the Simple Present Section for More Resources Who is he? (do / does), 6. ;���q���B� ̞���E �is���q��ޖx"�k���s=saZ�>i�K�X�;����]�ҽ��,]�ciw�L�z �7^Mٞ�}�S#dH(�d�{�j5`�F�V~S5Y����/Z�� �_5�y� � Simple Present - Test 1 . He has a horse named Ginger. 3. Present simple tense with other verbs: With all other verbs, we make the present simple in the same way. a) dos b) does c) do . i!��%N��uY�N�1�c�|"U��%�� .�4���@�� �PuV��A�6y"�:��9=~�����W���x\!.�i�/�,�'�%���=�WM��F�ϱ$19�{? Hank is a cowboy. She ……………………………. Choose your answers from the options given in the brackets. A - Put in the correct verb forms. x��\ߏ�� )%�q�%G�@Y �]�~��?^�V����ԇ�O�PU ��/՞��_�#,M^6������w�Îm\����y~���v�������?�/�;���m�������]�B�Lz����m�c#_�V0�Sf�J������G�y���9զ�7�_������_�~���DdL��@q�� 7��V�a8ă���8�sXy���߿y��gz��{X�5����'�3�K�p8�M1k��ً��l�+�g (enjoy / enjoys), 5. Choose your answers from the options given in the brackets. e%atE����V����m�:���q�Sf��pu{i��? 2) Every morning my mother _____at 6 o'clock. 1) Andy _____the family car. A collection of English ESL worksheets for home learning, online practice, distance learning and English classes to teach about present, simple, present simple (is / am / are), 2. %PDF-1.5 No-frills worksheet for all ages: Present Simple... Short ´cloze´ story designed for students to practise the use of the present simple and present continuous. 1. (write / writes). a) get up b) get ups c) gets up . ……………………………… she know anything about manners? Her tail and mane are dark brown. Present simple: worksheets pdf, handouts and free printable exercises online. � ��2��ܤ�B�}8�M���� qa.�{�l���`���؟��Kj1��+#9a�Qdk����Hϥ�����X��S ?D�N5��z���‰"�����I9�[v�x���|�X���Ȉ9t����q���5��UQ{�:ZY�*�,/��S���I�>kQ ��hU֢�7�騝��a#@��}�-ν�t�^�a0Z��>�x����E F"!Ԏ5~��}�1���x���3��G�%�D�W�n�q�3�/z�Ao��"$0z3���e� 9$)�1���i�IL�Cn" ��S� AWH���{eB�����D��E�A�,l��G�8d0�eS���#�2�d�h�Ȋ�z+O=���?Q- ��� Rohan ………………………………… singing. ���W��C�%�X��WFa, �E�>��%8.�)e�~�G�w'�ma��?�����Vqk%)q��N��/?��g,a��~c�T�R�iG�y�cG.����0�����8�y��*�#{�~S�7+�t&� �fc�%��� 6Ƽ���慇@ Add -s to most verbs. :) Please wait until page is refreshed! Hank loves Ginger. My father …………………………………….. a teacher. Practise simple present QUESTIONS and ANSWERS. He lives on a farm. Grammar: Present Simple Tense Name _____ Date _____ ©2003abcteach.com Present Simple Tense Make sure to review or pre-te... A worksheet for teaching Present simple 3rd person, negatives, positives and questions. My students liked it so much. music.