The rules of each tense are detailed so that students have a visual aid in case they need to choose from different t... Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ? Teaching Kids who Canñññt Read? A collection of downloadable worksheets, exercises and activities to teach Future arrangements, shared by English language teachers. It describes a change in behavior from an earlier time. If Visit this page now! Thank you for downloading :), USING A TIME-LINE TO FIND THE CORRECT VERB FORM. A kind of drill to learn present continuous for the future and be going to. A trend is a behavior that many people in society are doing at this time. Main content: Present Continuous for future arrangements Other contents: reading comprehension Add to my workbooks (2) Download file pdf Add to Google Classroom Add to … It is often difficult for students to realize which form of a verb should be used. We usually use the present continuous when the activity has been arranged. here. a. It’s eight o’clock, Meg. This guide shows the verbs used in conditional sentences. future tense exercise. Exercises practising 'BE GOING TO' and PRESENT CONTINUOUS FOR FUTURE ARRANGEMENTS 3,458 Downloads . Worksheets that speak. Are you getting ready for school? Progress Check + Keys (word formation, present... By colombo87 This worksheet can be used to revise word formation, present simple, present continuous, past simple, future simple, prepositions, vocabu... 2,401 Downloads . „°Lsï= m¦°Ãš2Û̼âÒÓ�°¡æ&˜/¸È¿öùZ$Hú8)©È°Èuñ‘EŤ. Worksheets that listen. Worksheets that save paper, ink and time. Be careful! the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: Congrats, you're now a member here, too. This worksheet can be used to revise word formation, present simple, present continuous, past simple, future simple, prepositions, vocabu... Test designed to revise the following grammar points: Present Simple, Present Continuous, Past Simple, Past Continuous, Present Perfect, ... A worksheet to practice different structures used to express future. Present continuous for future arrangements 1. Benefit from fifteen years of ESL experience. By registering to and using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find the future arrangements and write them in the boxes. present continuous with future meaning 1. Say if the Present Continuous expresses a) an activity happening now or b) a planned future arrangement. Zero preparation time required. Live Worksheets We offer carefully designed phonics worksheets, games, videos and flash cards you will find on our site. :) Please wait until page is refreshed! On Wednesday, I’m playing tennis with my older brother. Present simple, present continuous, past simple and... Tenses chart (FORM). A colour code helps to distinguish the different parts. We use cookies to enhance your experience. Have a great day! In the content you have learnt that the Present Continuous is used to express planned events which will take place in the not-too-distant future and you reviewed the structures of this tense. Are you having a party for your birthday? We use the present continuous to describe a trend. All with comprehensive Teacher Notes included. I’m going to the cinema at the weekend. We can use the present continuous to talk about arrangements (plans which you have organised) in the future. exerCise 3Fill in the blanks with the present continuous form of one of the verbs from the … It's time to practice your knowledge. c. Why are you laughing? Use coupon code "ESLPR" on registration for discount! High Quality ESL Lesson Plans - Free Samples - $26 Membership Welcome to ESL Printables , the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc. My brother is playing football with his friends tonight. Everything you need to help a child learn to read through phonics: decodable stories, listening exercises, you name it. ªºÛêãxîêj¿İulÈtó ¡h)Y`„¶¨†”æ”ÒDV�4*ˆŠR¹8Ì›&´`Ş9£ã"ƒ°m½¯¶½¬IQFئ{h¨R±p_©Ú•á?µ #b´=ßÏÅá§LF¬tL,vlÆ2vì�´fRI®"tY�Í�øĞÜݾ…òwYÑİ�ö~;›Šiô(S¼�IOì1NÃ,i[‡)*Ø®'–û:›ãË%L6Î3I« Future tenses: Present Continuous, Going to, Will exercises and posters with rules + pictures to laminate. 7�]çÙE�à�o2„¼ úy.è‹á£”a9hc˜DòCö >翲»\ÃÕÕõõ‰Pf‰O�Všâ=Ÿ`��d`t2 Fü¤�FòPÁ—pæ¤xVˆUIšïm İ®¤ß—@xÂs)˜!Ô1̘à¬yj¡«á¥Ùw%´eÕ•UQ¶Æ|“z5¨ï%“¶™bá,3Ò{Q?7e;!Ñ3íµ’’ÒBQWݾ:FÆ2!¤])NZI0aââ�mtù ãH§BƱ­c’Öé»)úÎ�ؽ˜\)óÚÈ#á What time are Paul and Paula coming for dinner tonight? Exercise 1 Trip to New York City and other arrangements . Teach kids with an engaging blended English program. By rockchick Test designed to revise the … d. Where’s Jim? Listening lesson plans with mp3 files also available. Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. Advertise a) b. Hundreds of PDF lesson plans. you want to download you have to send your own contributions. Be a better teacher! worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc. KyIüµÁg•q�Éä÷ğƒî On Tuesday, I’m visiting my grandparents. On Monday, I’m seeing my friends and we’re going to the cinema. Grammar, reading, vocabulary, speaking. Welcome to you some time ago. ESL Printables, Plus flashcards. Read and find. Using the present continuous to talk about the future. Revision test. Main content: Future arrangements Other contents: present continuous, present simple, past simple, going to future, will future Add to my workbooks (27) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog Add to Google Classroom Add to Microsoft Teams Share through Whatsapp Next week is a holiday and I have lots of things to do! A multi-level English curriculum featuring cartoon animated videos, engaging games, interactive tests and a progress tracker. Worksheets that motivate students. Take a tour now! English Lessons for Kids - Videos, Printables, Games, Online Tests This is a worksheet for SS working on using this tense to talk about the future. Itñññs Easy with Kiz Phonics Now you have to write correctly the statements that will be presented to you. There are two copies, one easier and one harder for diff... Future tenses exercises and rules posters. Exercises practising 'BE GOING TO' and PRESENT CONTINUOUS FOR FUTURE ARRANGEMENTS. With key. This is the 2nd part of Talking about the Future (1) I sent