Orbitron Is being vegan more environmentally friendly. They aren't using the computer room at the moment. These are general plans for the future. Click on each character name to display the content: Affirmative. A2 Grammar topics. I’m a master in doing-lots-of-things-at-the-same-time. It shows that we have already made an arrangement and now we have an intention to do something in the near future. Now I'm doing English and listening to music. Yes. I’m going to the doctor tomorrow for my abdominal pain. I'm good at doing lots of things at the same time. (I have booked my ticket) Oliver: Yeah, me too. Here are some examples of things happening now. Rancho I’m meeting Emma after school. 36 Love Ya Like A Sister Present simple for habits and things that are generally true; present continuous for actions happening now, temporary and changing situations, and annoying behaviour, Future arrangements dialogue B1-B2 Present continuous is one of the ways to refer to the future. On Wednesday, I’m playing tennis with my older brother. What are you doing next Friday evening? For example, 43. I’ve got a big exam tomorrow. Yes, I'm good at doing lots of things at the same time. 28 Luckiest Guy The use of the present continuous tense to talk about one’s plans and intentions. Pinyon Script Russo One Escolar Bye!! (or You aren't really studying…) Finally, do the grammar exercises to check you understand, and can use, the present continuous. 32 20 But when I do something I do it good. Reenie Beanie You? Exo 2 Right now I’m listening to music, playing to computer game and watching tv lol. Think of a number with two digits. 80 What about the future? At the moment I'm studying English and I'm talking with my friend at the same time! At the moment I'm studying English in my bedroom. 1. I'm not good at doing a lot things at the same time but usually I listen to music when I walk. Come on, mate, if you don’t pass the exam, you’ll have to take it again after the holidays.Oliver: You sound like my mum, Alfie! Answer the questions. Oswald Only a few times I read, I speak and listen to music at the same time. On Tuesday, I’m visiting my grandparents. Now I’m doing the volleyball exercises because I play volleyball and my teacher gave me them to do at home. Then we need to use the present simple. We use cookies to enhance your experience. Find the future arrangements and write them in the boxes. Right, the present continuous seems quite easy to me. An arrangement is a specific plan that we have for the future. Patrick Hand With those you don't double the consonant. Now I am studying English and that's it. Email my answers to my teacher, Font: