Great rooms that have been modernised since our first stay here and very friendly staff in all areas of the hotel.Great breakfast with full range of food and unlimited tea and coffee.parking available outside the hotel to rear. Which of these 3 hotels in Dublin would you choose? Please see our partners for more details. Some reasonable value restaurants nearby which will allow you to 'eat out' for evening or morning meals.Otherwise not much to do around here. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Hotel description If you're jetting off to somewhere special, or you just want to pay a flying visit to Dublin, Premier Inn Hotel Dublin Airport is a great place to stay. Excellent place to stay if you are flying out from Dublin. How do I organise my own traditional Dublin pub crawl? Would we need to pre book. Premier Inn Dublin Airport hotel: Dates - See 4,121 traveler reviews, 384 candid photos, and great deals for Premier Inn Dublin Airport hotel at Tripadvisor. Breakfast was good Staff friendly. We stayed here recently , and as the previous poster said its first come first served . Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. How can I get from Dublin Airport to either of Dublin's mainline railway stations? Rainbow, check out Bewleys Hotel in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Although the hotel did not offer parking there is an underground car park beside it which was not too expensive. Will definitely stay here again when flying from Dublin on an early morning departure. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Does the Premier Inn have parking facilities and does anyone know the cost. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. We stayed in most of the other airport hotels, but will definitely return here. On a cruise ship visiting Dublin for a day? Premier Inn Dublin Airport hotel: Very helpful during coronavirus outbreak - See 4,144 traveler reviews, 388 candid photos, and great deals for Premier Inn Dublin Airport hotel at Tripadvisor. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Lovely restaurant with good deal for dinner and breakfast. Premier Inn Dublin Airport hotel, Swords Picture: Twin Room - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,838 candid photos and videos of Premier Inn Dublin Airport hotel Room was spotless, bed was its usual, trademark, comfortable standard. Where's the best location to rent/hire a car when leaving Dublin? Santry, Dublin - See 4,151 traveler reviews, 389 candid photos, and great deals for Premier Inn Dublin Airport hotel at Tripadvisor. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-52082003', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Dublin Airport and were thinking of staying over the night before as she has an early start. Get answers to your questions about Dublin, Leap Visitor card - travel on Bus, DART, LUAS, How can I transfer from Dublin Airport to Dublin city centre? Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. Will definitely stay here again when flying from Dublin on an early morning departure. There is free parking and it is close to the shops and restaurants. :-). The location, value for money, comfort and the staff are amazing and I would highly recommend. The Premier Inn was a great base and very friendly staff , good sized bedroom and bathroom , and a very good shuttle bus service to and from the Airport . This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com. One minor issue , food for dinner could be slightly improved, but this was very minor. Shuttle bus departing every half hour, at two euro per person, each journey is excellent value and a wonderful service.We parked for five days at a cost of eighty five euro( included our overnight stay). Where can I go for a day trip from Dublin? I had a 7am flight so I needed something close to the airport. Lived up to all expectations. It seems a bit of a waste of two rooms so not sure what to do now. deedee. What's open on Bank Holiday Mondays in Dublin? Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. It was around 42 euros for 11 nights , and the hotel was 60 euros for the night for the four of us .