If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Breakfast was nice with a vast range of food on offer from croissants and cereal to a full fry. I was never informed of this. It is best to contact the hotel or the relevant transport company to obtain this information. Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport ', ' : ''}}. If you're jetting off to somewhere special, or you just want to pay a flying visit to Dublin, Premier Inn Hotel Dublin Airport is a great place to stay. The guy who checked us in was at a push polite, it was very short and sweet but didn't need to deal with them again. Breakfast was good but I did miss the traditional premier inn buffet, it's table service only due to covid 19 which is obviously safer. Free parking is available for hotel guests on the night of your stay only, there is no long stay parking available at this hotel. My wife and I enjoyed our stay for 2 nights at Premier Inn Dublin Airport. When returning from your journey, you can pick-up the shuttle bus to the long term car parks outside Arrivals in Terminal 1, which is adjacent to the bus atrium or outside Arrivals in Terminal 2, beside the Aircoach bus stop. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Own or manage this property? Leave the Arrival hall at Dublin Airport and head for the short term car park, walk through the car park and 50 metres in front you will find the Hotel Shuttle pick-up point. The expresso coffee was not hot and when we mentioned this when we paid the bill they said they were sorry.We were catching an early more flight and the shuttle bus service was great. Get an answer from Premier Inn Dublin Airport hotel staff and past guests. Swords Village is worth a visit too, voted one of Ireland's most pleasant places to live. They no longer sell small bottles of wine but the wine menu still showed these for sale. Dublin … There was curry dried into the headboard, under the bedside ledge, which made me question how clean the rest of the room was. more. we can offer you an {{replacement.name}} One euro and ten minutes to terminal one at five o'clock in the morning, great.I'd use this hotel again. clean hotel, friendly staff who most are very accommodating to your needs. At Premier Inn it really matters to us that all of our guests enjoy their experience with us.The team and myself do look forward in welcoming you back for many more great stays. In September 2015 we stayed one night at the Premier Inn near Dublin Airport. Premier Inn Dublin Airport hotel, Swords: "Hi, Does anyone know the airport shuttle bus..." | Check out 6 answers, plus 3 893 reviews and 719 candid photos Ranked #1 of 7 hotels in Swords and rated 4.5 of 5 … Be one of our first guests to experience Premier Inn Dragon Mart. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Dear GuestThank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.I am happy to read you enjoyed your experience with us. There are the main operators at Dublin Airport: ie Dublin Bus, Airlink Express & Aircoach. To the best of recollection, the shuttle starts half past six or seven and finishes about half past eleven or so. Swords Village is worth a visit too, voted one of Ireland's most pleasant places to live. The bus runs every 30 mins. Dear GuestThank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.I am happy to read you enjoyed your experience with us and found our hotel to be comfortable. There is a taxi rank right outside the hotel which can be requested through reception. The hotel was spotless, staff friendly, bed comfortable, the breakfast was very good value and tasty. Just round the corner there is a TGIFrday and Hogs and Heifers which we went in to, its an American style diner that serves tasty meals at cheap prices! Descend turn left to the ground level and follow the signs for Area 16 / Coach Park. The team and myself do look forward in welcoming you back for many more great stays.Kind RegardsCiara FitzgeraldOperations Manager. We are in the final stages of launching our new Food & Drink Menu, which will be coming soon.The team and myself do look forward in welcoming you back in the near future.Kind RegardsCiara FitzgeraldOperations Manager. Bed very comfortable bathroom excellent especially the shower brilliant. Whether you're lifting the spirits with a city break, or raising the roof at the Wright Venue, you'll find so much to enjoy. Premier Inn Dublin Airport hotel, Swords Picture: Shuttle Bus Times - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,867 candid photos and videos. Everyone very helpful had breakfast and although table service you could have as many bits bacon sausage etc as you want. It is suitable for family accommodation & we also offer guests Day Let Rooms. The shuttle is operated by an independent company, not the hotel. Check in was good, staff friendly, room very clean and spacious. The first shuttle from the hotel is at 4.15am, last departure 10.45pm.