Really wanted to love this because we love authentic pesto, but unfortunately, it falls short of expectations. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Heat the oven to 425°F. For Pasta: Add 1/4 cup sauce to 1 cup cooked pasta (about 2 oz. Unable to add item to List. Overall, though the texture was smooth and satisfying with a great balance of flavors. If you are any of these types of people, don’t buy this junk. We are reshaping our portfolio to respond to the changing tastes of today’s consumers. Prego Basil Pesto Sauce has all the great taste made from high-quality ingredients you expect in a pesto: basil, Romano cheese, extra virgin olive oil and sea salt without any added flavors or colors. Ingredients: Basil, Soybean Oil, Garlic, Romano Cheese (Part Skim Cow's Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Contains Less Than 1% Of: Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract, Oregano, Water. (0) (0) Peggy C. July 8, 2011 Spaghetti with Basil Pesto Sauce.

Place the pizza crusts onto 2 baking sheets. It makes a wonderful appetizer especially if you dribble them all with some nice olive oil. Will definitely buy again. jar (14.5 ounces) Prego® Homestyle Alfredo Sauce, fully-baked pizza crust (11- to 12-inch size), cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces). Available in 8.0 oz. It is the only jarred pasta sauce I will ever buy.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces) 2 . Prego Basil Pesto Sauce has all the great taste made from high-quality ingredients you expect in a pesto: basil, Romano cheese, extra virgin olive oil and sea salt without any added flavors or colors. Give it a try, it’s sure to become a pizza night favorite. Others avoid soy because of its phytoestrogenic properties, or because it’s GMO.

Rich in flavor, add it to your favorite pasta dishes for a savory meal with the family anytime.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces) 2 . This brand, surprisingly, is great! Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2017. the pesto is very good tasting and easy to spread. I prefer Alessi. It’s good if it’s the only option and a quick meal is needed, but be warned: it's main ingredient is soybean oil-NOT olive oil; Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2017. 0 Comment Report abuse ← Previous page; Next page → Questions? Free .

They want a filling meal when they come in that is VERY tasty and they want it to be healthy as well. This way, I only have to buy ONE package of Italian sausage and it spreads nicely for ONE large casserole of lasagna with the rest of the lasagna ingredients. tablespoons Prego® Basil Pesto Italian Sauce 1 . Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Rich in flavor, add it to your favorite pasta dishes for a savory meal with the family anytime. Prego Basil Pesto has the great taste you’ll love, made from high-quality ingredients like basil, Romano cheese, extra virgin olive oil and sea salt. half of the pizza to get full.

It has good flavor and has no trouble sticking to your pasta, or anything else you would put pesto on.
Sometimes brands mix olive oil with other cheaper oils to stretch it further, but this one doesn’t even try.

2-day delivery. People love that our food fits their real lives, fuels their bodies and feeds their souls.

Was this helpful? Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Best value. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.

Prego Basil Pesto Sauce has all the great taste made from high-quality ingredients you expect in a pesto: basil, Romano cheese, extra virgin olive oil and sea salt without any added flavors or colors. 2 people found this helpful. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.

The sauce is delicious and the combo with the cheese and tomatoes make it so tasty.

ounces (1/2 of a 1-pound package) penne pasta, cooked and drained view nutrition info. Prego Basil Pesto Sauce has all the great taste made from high-quality ingredients you expect in a pesto: basil, Romano cheese, extra virgin olive oil and sea salt without any added flavors or colors.

This Prego Basil Pesto is SOOOOO good in homemade lasagna!

Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. It is almost the same as homemade without the fuss of making it. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Good stuff.

You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease.

Please try again later.

Made from high-quality ingredients like basil, Romano cheese, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, Perfect complement to your favorite pasta dish, Shop McCormick for Premium Seasonings and Spices, Natural Herbal Syrups, Cough Drops and Granules, True Italian taste, clean ingredients you trust, Authentically Italian, Authentintically Homemade. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

Visit prego … Can't wait to make this again!

My daughter loves it too and she is a picky eater. Rich in flavor, add it to your favorite pasta dishes for a savory meal with the family anytime.

Goes well with Barilla pastas too...one of the worlds best pastas.

I have gotten this before, and would recommend it to those that like pesto. I use it as a marinade for pork tenderloin that I sear in a skillet and finish in the oven. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. I cook it down on low-medium, adding water twice, for about an hour and a half making sure that the meat sauce becomes a rich, thick sauce that is a russet-brick color with ALL of the beautiful herbs in it. It was well packed and arrived safely, so don't be afraid to order it online.

If you love basil, then this is the pesto sauce made for you, Made from high quality ingredients like basil, Romano cheese, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, Perfect complement to your favorite pasta dish, Organic, Gluten-Free: A Smarter Way To Pasta, True Italian taste, clean ingredients you trust, Agromonte Authentic Italian Cherry Tomato Pasta Sauce, Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2017. How to Make It Step 1. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Place the pizza crusts onto, This was a perfect week night, quick meal! Choose Taste. I love this brand of pesto, I use it in my homemade spaghetti sauce and … Absolutely horrible. Toss to coat. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. medium tomatos, cut into 1/4-inch slices 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil leaves How to Make It. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I am addicted! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.

Thai Kitchen. NextDay delivery.

Ever since I started eating Prego Basil Pesto, I have gained new self-confidence, I have stopped drinking, and I sent my cousin back to my uncle's house. Agromonte Authentic Italian Pasta Sauce and more, Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2018. There is nothing like fresh pesto but this comes pretty close.

My family (which includes young children) gobbled it up. jar Find & Buy Now

Unable to add item to List. 1 comment.

Check out over 100 original recipes for vegans, vegetarians, raw-foods and meat eaters in my cookbook: Frugal Feasts - Sumptuous Savings for the Pickiest Palates, that is selling here on Amazon for only $4.99. there seems to be a lot of oil in it so i didn't give it a 5. i grow my own basil, but this is very easy to use and in a snap, it's my go to. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. each (14.5 ounces) Prego® Roasted Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce or Prego® Basil Pesto Alfredo Sauce 1 . Brian works out at the gym after finishing his work and he works out about four hours a day. Prego Basil Pesto Italian Sauce is definitely a family favorite..Great over pasta and Chicken with some mushrooms, It's perfect every time..Being a Mom who still has to work a full time job outside our home I find it really hard to find the time to prepare and cook well rounded meals..With a little help from Prego it's gotten a whole lot easier..I definitely recommend this product Those people are probably not very authentic, either.

Heat the oven to 425°F. This was a perfect week night, quick meal! 1 Heat the oven to 425°F. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2018. (3 Pack) Prego Basil Pesto Italian Sauce, 8 oz. spread some on naan add some mozarella and you have the best pizza ever. I know I will be making dinner and think, "oh no, I forgot the basil!"

Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2020.