Cyber bullying is not acceptable if it is happening with u also, Please speak up and expose those people taking the help of police and other law enforcement agencies which will help you to protect your fundamental rights. I am an actor by profession and my identity is not my father’s name when it comes my professional life. 73,154 posts. P.S- IF MY INNOCENT PARENTS ARE DRAGGED IN UNNECESSARILY ANY FURTHER, I WONT STOP MYSELF FROM TAKING BIGGER ACTIONS! Kolkata, Noida, Gurgaon, Health minister Naba Das said he can’t speak for his daughter as she is no longer a minor. Lucknow, Patna, Chennai, Rights panel nails her, ‘Time for clients, freelancers to create new opportunities’: Hayden Brown, India wraps up 1st round of tests for missile that can shoot plane 30 km away, Watch how Indian forces blew away Pakistan bunker during LoC escalation, The Crown 4 review: Emma Corrin delivers star-making performance as Diana, Nikhil calls tweet that he would like to work with Rhea ‘a mark of protest’, ‘Rs 10 crore cheerleader proved costly: Sehwag lists 5 flops of IPL 2020, Suhana’s selfies make Agastya want to unfollow her, see her sarcastic reply, World Diabetes Day: Almost half of Covid deaths suffered from diabetes in Haryana, Police crackdown on cracker sale, 360 kg recovered after multiple raids, Bombay HC restrains mother from evicting constable son from Thane flat, 11 persons injured as two buses collided in Dadri. She lodged a complaint with Mancheswar police against web portal ‘New Odiya One’ last evening alleging harassment and defamation. The reservoir is one of the most important infrastructures of Odisha that helps to irrigate 2.64 lakh hectares of area and helps generate power of 307.5 megawatts. Prakruti Mishra is an Indian actress known for her work in Odia films and Hindi television. You can change your city from here. During their stay, they visited the Hirakud Dam and took some photos and videos there. Ranchi. Thank you for subscribing to our daily newsletter. On Saturday, BJD minister’s daughter Dipali Das, Odia film actresses Prakruti Mishra, Elina Samantray and fashion blogger Loveena Nayak had visited Sambalpur for a promotional event. Though one can enter the zone after taking permissions from authorities, photography is strictly prohibited there. to get the latest news, gossip on your favourite stars & oven-fresh movie reviews from top reviewers right in your inbox. Did you know Bollywood's most eligible bachelor Salman Khan wanted to marry Juhi Chawla? Ladakh border disengagement plan ready, claims Chinese media. Alia Bhatt is one of the most successful actresses in Bollywood, who has never shied away from taking up challenging roles. In the video shot in the restricted zone of the reservoir, the daughter of state health minister Nabakishore Das, two actresses and a fashion designer were seen dancing to a song. Sharing the screenshot on her Instagram handle, she wrote, ''My husband’s the. Hollywood actress Amber Heard is clapping back at haters who have been demanding her removal from her role as Mera in ‘Aquaman 2’. In the complaint, the National Film Award winner stated that with an intention to malice her image, the web channel wrongfully created unethical stories further leading to disrespectful comments about her family and closed ones. Trending. She lodged a complaint with Mancheswar police against web portal ‘New Odiya One’ last evening alleging harassment and defamation. She did her schooling from Venkateswar English Medium School in Bhubaneswar. Indore, They have been sharing pictures in ethnic attires with warm greetings. Also thanks to my friends, my team @signature24productions, my fans for keeping me morally stable during this hard time. Prakruti, who was recently seen in MTV reality show ‘Ace of Space 2’ and played lead role in Hindi daily soap ‘Bitti Business Wali’, further contended, ” being a professional actor, endorsement and collaboration with brand is part of my work portfolio. Prakruti with Vikram . ETimes is an Entertainment, TV & Lifestyle industry's promotional website and carries advertorials and native advertising. Bollywood stars and their love for mirror selfies, Rock the traditional style this Diwali like Bengali celebs, Dress and dazzle like these Bong beauties for Diwali, Aashram Chapter 2 - The Dark Side: Meet the cast, Surbhi Chandna is drop-dead gorgeous in her Naagin avatars. Krishna Shroff announces split from boyfriend Eban Hymas; Shilpa Shetty Kundra talks about having a daughter at 45, and more…. From attending family functions with mommy Neetu Kapoor to enjoying festivals, she was seen spending quality time in the city.