Your email address will not be published. For more information see our delivery help or view our returns policy. align-self:center; /*Colour varient classes --- -- -*/ .cu-pdp-seg { ... PRADA LUNA ROSSA CARBON TRAVEL SET 100ML 3.4OZ EDT 10ML 0.34OZ EDT 100ML 3.4OZ SHOWER GEL. } I got this as a sample and didn’t know it was for men. This product is temporarily unavailable online. } display: block; Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. Sanctuary Spa } Luna Rossa Black is encased within the signature Luna Rossa style bottle, only this time black in colour, reflecting the deep, mysterious vibe of the fragrance. text-align: center; Shop Prada Men's 3-Pc. z-index: 4; I would definitely buy again! Eau de Toilette Gift Set for him - 50ML . Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. margin: 0 2px; } £53.00 . This item has been successfully added to your list. Energetic upon … .cu-ribbon--text__dark-grey{ Great great scent!! .cu-pdp-text { background-color: #000000; background-color: #000000; color: #333; position: relative; The fragrance’s name, too, is in white, a bold constellation on the matte lower third of an otherwise shiny black bottle.Like a vivacious hub full of possibilities and dangers, sweeter details fizz over woody Amber for a mesmerizing, almost disorienting effect. } Registered VAT number 116300129. } Inspired by the vibrant sensation of exploring a new city or place, of that emotion that invades us when discovering a new facet of our everyday landscape. Copyright © 2020 The Perfume Shop Limited. box-sizing: border-box; } Thank you for my Prada Luna Ross's Black. } } .cu-ribbon__ac-dark{ Redeem the coupon and your new price will be, Bergamot, Angelica, Patchouli, Musk, Amber. "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg" Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA.Registered in England: company number 928555. Inspired by the Prada Luna Rossa … Free US shipping with orders over $59. For more information see our delivery help or view our returns policy. .cu-pdp { Please select the correct area: Prices may vary depending on the store. }, padding: 0 1rem 0 0; } (T&Cs apply) Shop now. color: #333; Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. For the holidays, discover Prada Luna Rossa Black, a sophisticated fragrance that leaves a distinct impression. It opens with a burst of freshness from the top note of Bergamot, leading into a heart of sophistication with sensual Patchouli and Angelica facets, before reaching a warm spicy base of Amber, Coumarin & Musk. FragranceNet and FragranceNet.com are trademarks of FragranceNet.com, Inc. and are Registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. Eau de Parfum Gift Set for him - 50ML . display: flex; In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. .cu-pdp { align-self:center; In early 2018, the 7th version of Prada's popular Luna Rossa fragrance arrives on shelves. Shop for Prada cologne. The fragrance’s name, too, is in white, a bold constellation on the matte lower third of an otherwise shiny black bottle. font-size: .98rem; Please continue browsing if you're happy with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. .cu-ribbon--constrain{ It’s a sophisticated men’s fragrance that’s energetic and takes its inspiration from urban exploration. /*Text override*/ Prada. .cu-ribbon{ Without fail every time I wear this scent I get compliments on how good I smell. align-items: center; .cu-ribbon--text{ Prada Luna Rossa Black Eau de Parfum 50ml Gift Set. Our stores are open for everything you need margin: 0 auto; FragranceNet.com, Inc. Privacy Policy | CA Privacy Notice. } display: block; Get some. £4.95 - place before 6pm for delivery the next day. text-decoration: none; Quick view . } ]. justify-content: center; margin: 0; I love fragrance net. .cu-ribbon--icon ~ .cu-ribbon--text{ Forever the fragrance of the moment. margin-top: 5px; Be the first to provide feedback on this review. font-size: .875rem; Prada. @media screen and (max-width: 1280px){.promo-espot{display: none !important;}} For details of Boots online pharmacy services see. } Free returns in store or to any post office Boots has products available in other retail outlets in a number of countries, select from the country-specific sites below to find out more: @media screen and (max-width: 1280px){.promo-espot{display: none !important;}} Luna Rossa Black Gift Set online at Macys.com. Energetic upon introduction - topped with Bergamot and Angelic — a Patchouli Coumarine heart gives way to a moody base. .cu-pdp-seg-hide_mobile { Online only. .cu-pdp-seg-hide_mobile { FragranceNet.com offers Prada Luna Rossa cologne in various sizes, all at discount prices. Your email address will not be published. Hurry, ends soon! Christmas Gift Wrap (Free) No Message $97.66 $ 97. Delivery options Prada Luna Rossa Sport Gift Set 3.4oz (100ml) EDT + 3.4oz (100ml) Shower Gel Prada Amber Pour Homme Cologne for Men 3.4 Fl oz Eau De Toilette Spray 4.4 out of 5 stars 156 display: none; £5.50 - place before 6pm, usually delivered between 7am – 1pm. Standard Delivery .cu-ribbon__generic{ } color: inherit; StockCode: 47183. We've found one or more places that match your search. margin: 0 auto 1rem auto;