Final ambarado, supongo que producto del almizcle, el haba tonka y el pachulí. ... Peeling back the layers of leather and barbershop soap present in the original Prada Amber, a pared-back roster of exceptional-quality raw ingredients brings forward sensual intonations of patchouli and rich, warm vanilla. Thank you for a lovely review. Perfume for Life: How Long Will Your Fragrance Collection Last? This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Para mi........... demasiado floral para ser un buen perfume masculino, huele bien, pero parece el olor del jabón floral de los restaurantes, ¿ unisex ?, yo diría que si, creo que se les ha ido la mano con las notas florales, aun así el olor está bastante bien, pero este no es para mi. Free post Aus wide. Very good point I can't claim I don't like soapy and conservative if I like Caleche. About Prada Amber pour Homme Prada Amber pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Prada. Solo les diré algo: AMOR A PRIMERA OLIDA! Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense od Prada je orijentalni fougere miris za muškarce. Un perfume atemporal, atípico y sumamente elegante. En línea en este momento: 234, Fragrantica in your language: I lost interest in this type millenia ago…. Unwanted gift. I hava a mini splash bottle I got as a free sample in a prada store in the mall. Here's our privacy policy, and a handy emoticon chart. International postage paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International postage and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international postage and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international postage is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Enchanteur - Romantic Perfume Eau De Toilette 100ml Long lasting fragrance, Hugo Boss The Scent 100ml/ 3.4oz Eau de Toilette For Women, Enchanteur Rose Oud Amour Eau De Toilette 100ml Long lasting fragrance, Armaf Derby Club House Blanche Eau de Toilette 3.4 FL.OZ 100ML, Clean Black Leather Gift Set By Clean 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray +, Christian Dior Fahrenheit After Shave Lotion 100ml Mens Cologne, (BRAND NEW) Aesop Marrakech Intense Eau de Toilette EDT Fragrance - 50mL, Enchanteur - Enticing Perfume Eau De Toilette 100ml Long lasting fragrance, LORENZO VILLORESI FIRENZE Wild Lavender 100ML Spray Eau de Toilette, Enchanteur Fascinating Perfume Eau De Toilette 100ml Long lasting fragrance, CHRISTIAN DIOR- Feve Delicieuse- Eau de Parfum-30ml - sample size - 100% GENUINE, Lomani Gift Set By Lomani 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + 6.7 oz, A brand-new, unused, and unworn item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag), Lomani Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men, Bvlgari Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men, Lacoste Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men, Giorgio Armani Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men. Replies to my comments I'm curious what others think! It seems like they're similar but not at the same time. this one smells so incredible, that I just want to spray my husband with it and roll around on him. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Both fragrances smell like they were created to please the tastes of an individual rather than to sell to millions, or to make any bold statements about the brand behind them. You couldn't use patchouli or sandalwood, they'd be too heavy, vetiver would be too light perhaps, oh what the heck, their team is doing a great job I'm sure they'd do the right thing. Of course, rare indeed is the designer (or celebrity) who admits that they left the creation of their latest fragrance release up to a marketing committee, but for some reason this statement rings true to me, at least for Prada Eau de Parfum and Prada Amber Pour Homme. The four accords are tied together by soft but persistent soapy undertones — what Amber Pour Homme smells like as much as anything is a very expensive, very creamy men's soap, a soap that your average person (e.g., me) couldn't afford and wouldn't know where to buy anyway. Cuando la olí me quedé fascinado, un olor a limpio y jabonoso con mucha calidad. Was it only me who got suffocated with the over powering juniper smell ? I LOATHE all traditional men's fragrances but found an exception in this. If you would wear Guerlain Vetiver or Christian Dior Eau Sauvage, you won't have a problem wearing Prada Homme. We need men with mileage [MWM? Do hope you will love it! I suggest anyone wanting a male smelling Infusion D'Iris, either just wears that or wears their existing Prada Homme and mists Hiris by Hermes over the top (a combination I use frequently and it's fantastic). The line will include 50 and 100 ml bottles of Eau de Toilette, a deluxe 100 ml bottle with atomizer, and eventually After Shave Balm, After Shave Lotion, Bath & Shower Gel and Deodorant Spray. Amantes del Perfume: 28905 Tengo una difícil relación con esta fragancia; la quiero querer pero no se deja. In fact, when I tried it, the main topnotes were neroli, the heart notes were the faintest whiff of Iris and more Neroli and in the drydown… yep a bit more Neroli. Tiene un olor jabonoso-floral sumamente fresco, pero con un toque especiado, de final dulce, apegado al cuerpo. I think it will be glorious this fall. This item: Prada Amber Pour Homme by Prada for Men - 3.4 oz EDT Spray $51.99 ($15.29 / 1 Fl Oz) Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray $47.45 ($13.96 / 1 Fl Oz) Customers who viewed this item also viewed Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 Prada L'homme Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml Mens Cologne, Armaf Le Parfait Eau de Toilette Pour Homme For Men 100ml, Salvatore Ferragamo F Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml Mens Cologne, Azzaro Pour Homme Amber Fever Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml Mens Cologne, Prada L'homme Cologne By PRADA FOR MEN 100 ml Eau De Toilette Spray, PRADA AMBER POUR HOMME 100ML EAU DE TOILETTE, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. It's largely linear, and there's a subtle bitterness that persists throughout to counterbalance the array of fresh-sweet notes. Amber Pour Homme Intense is the new, reinterpreted and more intensive version of their debut male fragrance from 2006 Amber Pour Homme.Amber Pour Homme Intense defines that sophistication and masculinity of the original perfume and intensive aroma of amber with exquisite high-quality ingredients, in order to maintain the blend of tradition and modern trends that is immanent to Prada. If you don't follow our. Las Notas de Salida son neroli, cardamomo, bergamota y mandarina; las Notas de Corazón son mirra, almizcle, flor de azahar del naranjo, geranio y vetiver; las Notas de Fondo son azafrán, vainilla, ládano, cuero, haba tonka, sándalo y pachulí. A mi me encanta, pero muchas personas me dicen que huele a jaboncillo. Dior Homme Parfum VS Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense. Do you get a lavender note in Prada Amber pour Homme? It is a very “well blended” scent in general…none of the notes really stand out. — and perhaps it is, but it has a rather conversative, even sober quality about it. PS Okay, I know I'm just getting old and grumpy, but the boy in that ad is absurd. Prada Amber Pour Homme EDT 100ml Men’s fragrance. dressed. Es una fragancia tenue y delicada, perfectamente unisex, de hecho también recuerda a ciertas colonias femeninas de antaño, pero aun así resulta bien. Overall, Prada would seem to have a love affair with soapy masculines in the same sense it does with candy-sweet feminines (literally having a scent named Prada Candy from 2011), and this soapy soiree starts here. All I would call it soothing more than sexy, and the man that I picture wearing it bears no relationship to the boy in the ad: he is older, more dignified, and better (more?) Puede ser seductor en mi opinión. Tengo que reconocerlo, me condicionó mucho el hecho de que fuera el primer perfume masculino de Prada. View cart for details. Funny you suggest Hiris over Amber pH, actually Id'H reminded me of Hiris – I think the iris note is at least as dominant in it as in Id'Iris! No additional import charges at delivery! ¿Loción de barbería? Visit the PRADA official e-store, find out the new PRADA Prada Amber Pour Homme collection for Men and buy online now. Beauty Almanac |. There are some common tones with Narciso for Him, especially the musky facets of Amber, but Narciso is much more musk-focussed, and decidely gloomier. Parece llena de bondad, clase, educación, inocencia y tranquilidad... casi demasiado llena de todo ello. I’m going to be really decadent and allow myself to use the Prada AND my Eternity Summer next, (Richard James got squirted off last night). Me gusta tiene muy buena fijacion en la piel y en precio digamos que esta en el estandar o promedio. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I didn't even recognize it as neroli straight away. What is present in the rather classy bottle is a lilac-colored liquid which sits fairly square with the trends of the early 2000's: sweet, clean, sharp, soapy, mildly-aromatic and blended to the point of being nondescript. Subscribe to followup comments via email. Aunque no lo veo para alguien mayor. Don't get me wrong, it's a great, way above average men's fragrance, but I don't see the point. I've still only tried IdH very quickly. Desde hace mucho me llama la atención esta fragancia primero porque me encanta oler a limpio como recién salido de la ducha o de la barbería además siempre me llamó la atención el diseño del frasco aunado a las reseñas positivas tanto aquí como en la mayoría de los demás foros busque bastante por el hecho de que PRADA en mi país no viene mucho y cuando lo veo no hay probadores solo una botella así que seria una compra a ciegas hoy me atreví y ya lo tengo en mis manos una de 100 ml les voy a decir que la salida no me gusto mucho pero el desarrollo de la fragancia todavía no la acabo de percibir pero me esta gustando luego les digo la reseña completa pero en verdad quiero que esto me guste ya que aquí es una fragancia cara y además como dije antes tengo muchas expectativas de esta. muy buena, solamente en invierno a mi gusto... Este perfume es sumamente inusual, nada parecido a lo que he probado con anterioridad. A warm, subtle, elegant and soothing amber — a lemming is born! Prada Amber Pour Homme Shop It’s Prada's first men’s fragrance, a distinctive interpretation of the classic fragrance of tomorrow and a continuation of the fragrance narrative that began with Prada’s first female fragrance, emerging as “chapter two” in the layered, alluring story of Amber fragrances. That is, if it is actually in any kind of smell-able condition. The designer said she had always been fascinated with fragrance and that part of the reason for creating a perfume portfolio for the brand stemmed from the fact that she could no longer find something she liked to wear. Inicio muy original que recuerda a jabón, tocador o barberia. Prada Amber Pour Homme е свеж аромат с плодово-дървесни нотки. It tries to be masculine through it's woody-ish base, but then is very sweet and powdery at the same time. This is one of the scents I get women going “wow, you smell fantastic, what are you wearing?” most. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees.