How wise these words are and still not demanding Our Holy King! Don't mistreat anyone as this is so cruel. About God's Only Begotten Son! Until Then! And yet…there was a day, long ago in a dream, when this ongoing opus was torn. Sometimes Life can be so wearyFeeling so tired, Wishing to go Home, No Longer in the Valley of Life, Shall Roam! This poem has not been translated into any other language yet. Return! Waiting Patiently for Our King! On that Precious Day! So Others can be Born-again! All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes to benefit site visitors, and is provided at no charge... Recite this poem (upload your own video or voice file). Take Us Home! Knowing that the end of a matter is better than its beginning, Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him; Waiting Patiently for Jesus! There was no substitution and no need for Him to clarify. I have come to realize that I am not there yet. {Follow Jesus}. I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry. And I'm very lonely but being faithful because of the love in my heart. Moose tensed, their coffee eyes narrowed, their patient brows creased. God will protect us as we are well thought of. The Lord Jesus will be by your side and a faithful stand-in. In God's Special Way! A patient person has great understanding; Before You come, To take Us with Thee! Waiting Patiently! In a Twinkle of an eye, We Will Fly! The aroma derived from this spirit has a wonderful fragrance. Waiting Patiently on the Lord by poet720ylvs Knowing that the end of a matter is better than its beginning, We need to have patience in order to keep on winning. Just for You! To be with HimFollow! Poem by Patricia Martin - Poem Hunter, Poem Submitted: Thursday, December 21, 2006. There is a fitting a dismay, A fitting a despair. Christ Jesus died on the cross and became blood-soaked. There was a noise. Anger resides in the lap of a fool, In God's Special Way! All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes to benefit site visitors, and is provided at no charge... Recite this poem (upload your own video or voice file). How Long will it be? ! There is no comment submitted by members.. © Poems are the property of their respective owners. Pray! This poem has not been translated into any other language yet. And we must remember this is a clear danger. Be patient and bearing with one another in love. Patience is so much better than your talked about 'pride'. The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace and patience, How we keep our composure during times when we feel impatient will lead to success in life challenges. A road to some kind of healing A tool for self restoration A shut, to the silent screamsHow long will this continue- Battling a war against myselfSeeing every bit of my imperfection in this imperfect worldHave faith i tell myself: The sun again will shine Embrace the greener pastures to come Keep on waiting, patiently. Kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control, Love is patient, so let us never forget, Something we need to practice and not put in abeyance. Our Savior! Poems About Waiting For Someone You Love To Come Home My poem is titled Patiently Waiting, Because my friend has been away on a 18 month sentence for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Waiting Patiently for Our King! 'Tis harder knowing it is due, Than knowing it is here. Waiting Patiently! Our tolerance for others and our restraint from being angry all demonstrate our patience. And I write poems … Longing to be with You! are all fruits of the Spirit and also attainable as a goal. In Eternity! To be with Our Lord Jesus Christ! Really do! And on that day (so the lullaby goes) the wind brought a scream, and Dissonance was born.