I couldn't resist the unlimited wifi they offered. 5000 Aarau Allmendstrasse 1a The included user guide also explains the return procedure. I will use the service again next time I travel. Then I simply return it at the airport again; couldn't be easier!Highly recommended, especially for that price!! Booking steps: It works perfectly. It meant we didn’t need to be concerned about our usage as it was unlimited. 79725 LAUFENBURG Aarepark 5a Service was excellent in Switzerland, however in France, it was bit disappointing, specially in rush areas. zurich-airport.com.. Go to the post office just next to the arrival. For an entire 2 weeks, we NEVER used the hotel Wifi because the Traveler's Wifi was so much better! ), You can pickup your pocket wifi at any Post Office near you, or a Courier Point. Easy pick-up and return! We offer short- and long-term mobile WiFi rental service for leisure or business. without any dropouts and fast throughout my journey, wherever I go. I could make a video call from the top of Europe, Jungfraujoch. December 30, 2018. They don't even show it on the map on the website. The experience didn't start well, with a 5:40am arrival in London finding the collection point closed until 6am. If you need any guidance reach out to us via info@pocketwifi-amsterdam.com, WhatsApp, telephone or our live chat. This is the only unlimited 4G data rental service in Switzerland, and unlike other providers the pocket Wi-Fi device has absolutely no speed and data restrictions. Great service, great product, good price and very user friendly! NINJA WiFi has pick-up available at Narita, Haneda, Kansai International, Chubu International, Fukuoka Airport, Shin-Chitose, Naha and other major airports. Even through mountains and valleys . amenity GmbH Delivery between 9.00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Our officePocketWiFi AmsterdamVossiusstraat 201071 AD, Amsterdam, Get in touchinfo@pocketwifi-amsterdam.com+31 6 53 95 31 44. Was able to have a connection throughout Switzerland. .cls-1,.cls-2{fill:#fff;}.cls-1{opacity:0;}.cls-2{stroke:#e8345c;stroke-miterlimit:10;stroke-width:0.6px;}Naamloos-2 Turn off when not using takes awhile to charge, it picks right back up without re entering your password with is a plus+. You can share the high-speed connection with up to 5 mobile devices simultaneously. This is. We Know London Watch your favorite movies online. Excellent and always on way to get Wifi during our holiday in Switzerland from Australia. Service Center Travelers WiFi provided a great service for traveling around the Switzerland We ordered online to pick up Travelers Wifi from a post office on route. The service is too good. Italy. 20121 Milano This website is SSL secured. Your Travelers Wifi package will be waiting for you at the hotel reception. Aarepark 5a A+++++, I could not be happier with the Traveler’s Wifi service. Awesome service throughout the whole week of my family vacation in Switzerland. If you would like to return it from another place than Amsterdam is possible to purchase a prepaid envelope. Zurich Airport Would highly recommend. Share your travel experiences through social media or use an online map to navigate to your stay. Enjoy unlimited 4G wiFi everywhere you go. We were never without internet during our. Tep Wireless, Travel Wifi, and MyWebspot are probably your best bets out of the 12 options considered. Yes, while connected to our pocket wifi router, you can use any messenger or VOIP application on your mobile device or computer to make phone calls in Germany or any other country! Switzerland Need to improve services on global router. Prepaid return! Forget about SIM card and book this travelers WIFI. Service was ALWAYS available (even in the most remote areas). Airport Pickup in Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hannover, and more! Detailed Pickup Information and directions will be in the confirmation email. London: Pocket Wi-Fi 4G Heathrow Airport Pickup 4 Days; London: Pocket Wi-Fi 4G Heathrow Airport Pickup 5 Days; London: Pocket Wi-Fi 4G Heathrow Airport Pickup 6 Days; London: Pocket Wi-Fi 4G Heathrow Airport 7 Days; London: Pocket Wi-Fi 4G Heathrow Airport Pickup 8 Days; London: Pocket Wi-Fi 4G Heathrow Airport Pickup 9 Days; London: Pocket Wi-Fi 4G Heathrow Airport 10 Days; London: … This was frustrating because both confirmations received, including the one the day before, advertised a 5:30am opening time. The connection is still good even at the top of the Klein Matterhorn in Zermatt. available to you, who give their best for a greater service. All works perfectly. Your Teppy Europe MiFi rental device automatically finds the best 4G network near you using virtual SIM technology and connects to the most reliable providers of mobile data in Europe … Had to contact tech support only to find out the associates at the airport did not properly set up the pocket wifi. Just follow the „Service Center“ signs. 79725 Laufenburg When you are staying in Amsterdam our courier service will pick it up from the place your staying. We Know London A must to get if your travelling to Switzerland. Book online and pick up your pocket wifi at airports’ post offices: CDG Roissy airport (Terminal 2D) Orly airport (West Terminal) Price is amazing if you have multiple, devices, people and kids!!! WE were able pick up the Wifi as we walked out of the arrivals area at Zurich Airport and remain connected for the duration of my 2 week holiday in Switzerland, Austria and Northern Italy. Available at Paris airports (CDG Roissy and Orly). Make video calls or use Wi-Fi calling. Travelers Wifi If you need internet during your stay, your best choice is NINJA WIFI! Hands down the best connection and speeds I have ever had!!! 1. Big thumbs up, highly recommend it. simple and convenient. About the customer service, they was kindly. I had some thoughts about the, battery's life but fortunately it proved me wrong :) . The battery life was excellent and the signal. Great value and service. You will receive detailed instructions about this per e-mail once we received your reservation. When the device worked, it was excellent - service was near flawless in Paris and Zurich and all but the last day in London. Made in Zurich & Berlin. The included high-speed data depends on the country of usage: Within the European Union, as well as in Germany, you get 2GB high-speed data per day, in Switzerland, Austria and Liechtenstein you get unlimited high-speed data, while in the rest of the covered countries you get 500MB per day. Easiest online transaction in a while, and that too from a different country. If you’re staying in a hotel you can leave it reception of the hotel.Amsterdam Airport. The best choice that I did could make! XOXO Wi-Fi. It was incredible. Picked it up from the Post Office near the campsite without any problems. I especially liked how I. was able to connect multiple devices. In the check out form we ask you to fill in a billing address and shipping address: the billing address is your home address and the shipping address is the address where you would like to receive your mobile WiFI Hotspot in The Netherlands.If you like to receive your mobile WiFi hotspot at Amsterdam Airport, please use this address as shipping address, Evert van de beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol, Netherlands. No glitch. The Zurich Airport Service Center is open daily from 6:00 AM to 11:30 PM. Located in Germany Valid: 1 - 14 days. Watch your favorite movie online in HD, listen to your favorite playlists on any music streaming service, make video calls, or simply share your travel experiences on social media in real time. Keep connected during your time in Switzerland with pocket Wi-Fi and unlimited 4G data, including convenient collection at Zurich Airport. The reception is very good and there's a spare battery too. Worked perfectly for fast internet and easy to use. We Know London Dropped it into the post box on the way home so the whole process is as simple as possible. For the return, you can either drop it at the pickup location or you can return it by post from 23 countries in Europe using the included prepaid return envelope. In our reservation form you can select your delivery & return methode. Even in remote mountain towns!! The service and coverage were excellent....been recommending it. Worked like a charm. Worth the money!!! There are 43 different European countries included in this plan as well. Switzerland Receive special offers on the most iconic experiences in London, straight to your inbox. Couldn’t have been happier!! Meeting point varies depending on option booked. i was traveling from Basel to Geneva and all the way of Bernina Express and had no signal issue at all. to anyone visiting the beautiful Switzerland ... Great service! Great value and service. We Know London The Service Center is located above the shopping complex on the same floor as the car rental desks. Via Bagutta 13 Setting up the pocket 4g was a disaster. trip. In addition to the best pocket Wi-Fi services for Europe we have mentioned above, there are a couple of alternatives you can also choose. They don't even show it on the map on the website. Rome, Naples, Venice, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, London, Get your device deliver to your accomodation even with instant delivery (new! Share the high-speed connection with up to 10 mobile devices, making it the perfect option for a family or group of friends. You need to collect a ticket and you can pick up your package anytime at your arrival. it was excellent experience in Switzerland. The package includes a return postage envelope so you can mail it back without worry. Simple booking process. The router was strong even on top of Jungfraujoch and didn't drain my phone battery too much. We deliver your pocket wifi to your hotel or AirBnb everywhere in the Netherlands, Schiphol Airport & Europe. and we were able to connect up to 10 devices! © 2008 – 2020 GetYourGuide. Switzerland, United Kingdom The internet connection is very good. The device worked wonderfully while I was in the US and in Mexico to visit family and friends. One can not ask for more. WeKnowLondon has service desks in all four arrivals terminals at the UK’s biggest airport; when you … Reliable internet connection throughout the whole stay in Switzerland. The additional data remains unlimited, but at a 3G speed of 512 kbps until after European Central Time. 2. Pick up and drop off at the airport was easy. I recommend! to recommend and it will be the first thing I will think about and book on my next trip. With a Wi-Fi mobile hotspot, you can enjoy high-speed data throughout the UK and Europe. My flight was delayed and they were very understanding about how to collect my wifi. You can unsubscribe at any time. Connect up to 10 devices . Tourist Information & Services, Terminal 3 For you there’s a special price, contact us in chat or email, 3. Effortless experience in obtaining unlimited 4g service in Switzerland. This offers unlimited data plans for Europe at the cost of €6.50 per day. You can connect up to 5 mobile devices simultaneously. Benefit from no speed or data restrictions, and share your high-speed connection on up to 10 mobile devices.