1. See how this is more creative and interesting than a simple list? In fact, it looks like he’s leading off with a careless error and that will make a lot of women move on before reading anything he has to say. This vibe carries through in his headline of “I’m the Clyde to your Bonni, let’s ride!” In the scheme of things, this is not the worst headline I’ve seen. If you’re not very flirty but have a great idea for a flirty headline, you might want to think about something that’s a bit more true to who you are. currently residing in XXXXXXX. We’ve mentioned it in almost every profile we’ve talked about, but that’s because it is very important! Second, the first couple lines of your POF “About Me” show up in her search results, sandwiched between your username, headline, and photo: Why not take every opportunity to intrigue her? Pro tip: Make sure your “con” is lighthearted and not too self deprecating! You want to go somewhere that you will be able to talk and get to know each other. Once you are done, Eric will go over your new profile with you personally! Profile Text: Just looking for a someone I can vibe with on a spiritual and intellectual level. The trick to great POF headlines is being specific and authentic. #5 has six photos, but he’s wearing sunglasses in four of them. Profile Text: Just looking to see who is out here. For 15 can’t fail Plenty of Fish headline examples, check out this article. He likes amusement parks, but does that mean he’s more into Disney-style theme parks or ride-driven Six Flags type parks. He then compounds the problem by saying he needs someone drama and stress-free because he gets enough of that at work. Choose one: This information will not be shared with the public. 5. The bad news is that there’s literally nothing for someone to connect within his profile. None of them were even good. List Of Special Headline Attention Getting Characters ... How To Spot Report Fake Profile Plenty Of Fis... nerally one of three things: Plenty Of Fish is pretty good at filtering out bad profiles. Even if you are just using your profile as a place from which you can search and message the people you like, women will be much less likely to respond to you when they see a profile that shows this little effort. The first big problem is that there are only two photos. That one is the keeper. Using this concept, I decided to conduct my own little experiment using the profiles on the Plenty of Fish dating site, specifically the "Interests" section of the profile. My apartment smells of rich mahogany. And If So, What Are They? It is really interesting that he dives right into talking about being honest and mature after using a headline that makes him sound like an outlaw looking for a co-conspirator. Let’s also take a look at his headline. You can’t. Country music, home cooking, and tired kids. Just you and Eric Resnick, the world's leading dating profile writer. #5 is a great example of a decent looking guy with not great photos. Why Are People Saying I Look “Young” in my Picture? Con – not street smart.”. Headline: Hi Profile Text: “Simple kind of man!” I guess one way to prove you are a simple kind of man is with a headline and profile that doesn’t use more than five words. I guess one way to prove you are a simple kind of man is with a headline and profile that doesn’t use more than five words. Appear Twice As Attractive Online With These Secret Photo Techniques... Give me your 5 best-performing messages so I can get more women responding and get more dates! Just using the word vibe is enough to repel most women, but that could be in his favor here as it will only draw in the ones that would “vibe” with him. Extrovert. Before we get to the meat and potatoes, let’s start with a quick primer…. We’ve got some serious problems when it comes to #2’s dating profile photos. Of the 2,000 singles POF surveyed, the majority said that bad grammar was worse than bad sex. Tip for Your Online Dating Profile: Stay Positive! Since then, we've learned to 'like', 'follow', and slide our way into someone's DMs. Examples: I make the best guacamole you’ve ever tasted. Let’s face it; online dating is all about selling yourself. Two of them are selfies (one with no smile and a bad angle and the other with sunglasses). This kind of change in tone makes you look fake. If he wants to improve his online dating success, he needs to get 2-4 more photos. He starts off with a typo that will turn off most female readers and then gives vague platitudes about striving to be his best and looking for a ride or die kind of woman. A whopping 58% of singles said they “couldn’t live with subpar grammar.”. I love coaching youth sports and being active, love movies, music, reading! You should also never talk about game playing or chasing people. If you are ready for an adventure, try to get a little more specific about it. Don’t worry – a more “down to earth” style profile can be just as sexy. Use your headline to boldly share what makes you unique. What does adventure mean to him? Of the 12 profiles that I picked at random, none of them were great. This should go without saying but I’m going to say it anyway, any profile headline you write should be a reflection of who you are. Some of the best POF headlines are intriguing, and share just enough info to make someone want to match and chat with you to learn more. They should not have him in sunglasses, and they should focus on pictures that give a sense of his character. From your photos and headline to your profile and username… all four components need to be perfect if you want to meet the most desirable women in your area. Give the reader something to connect with and you’ll greatly increase your online dating success rate! On the flip side, if you like being a little sexy and flirty, don’t be afraid to let that part of you shine. If you are shy, just asking is a great way to step out of your comfort zone. My best online dating advice to someone who wants to use a profile like this is to not bother with online dating. Someone who can teach me new things and inspire. I’m a little bit country, and a lot rock and roll. In the same way that his headline says he’s an outlaw, his profile says he’s a mature single dad with common sense and his primary photo says that he’s too cool to be bothered, he’s got a line in his profile that turns off most women: “Open to Dating/Friends/LTR/something Real!” Get in your car and try to drive in four directions. For other great dating profile ideas, check out: best bumble bios, best tinder bios, funny tinder bios. Profile Text: I like having going out a walk on the beach taking a nice girl out to dinner watch and watch a movie. I will feed you… Costco samples before dinner so you dont overeat and run up my damn bill. That means there’s something wrong with you or, at the very least, you have no confidence. Here are 4 ways to instantly make your photo lineup more attractive: For a full tutorial on choosing your strongest pictures, check out this article. If you haven’t read part one, you can check it out HERE. Make an effort to give more than a surface-level introduction. That’s why I’m here to help. Instead, describe a trip you took, tell her a funny anecdote, or jump right into a story. Posting this photo actually violates POF’s terms of service and he can get in trouble for posting copyrighted material. At least one is a mirror selfie, one has no head, and one has him not smiling and in a hoodie. There’s nothing for us to fix because there is nothing actually here. “I’m in construction.” Zzzzzzzz, you and half the other guys on POF. It’s ok, you can message first to ya’know. It is pretty obvious that this is one of the worst-written online dating profiles we’ve seen today. Elevate your love life with practical dating advice delivered right to your inbox. Everything thing else is horribly vague. Just add something to give context. Dating Rules For Women: Do They Still Exist? VIDA Select takes all the frustration, hard work and hassle out of modern dating! The only one that says anything specific is that he plays pool. Dating Profile Example #8. If she’s checking out your profile and on the fence about whether or not to return your message, nailing this section could pay off big time. These are all mistakes that #4 is making. Here’s How To Bring Sexy Back, 8 Cute Relationship Goals You Should (And Can) Aim For, 24 Of The Best Relationship Goals Quotes To Inspire A Couple, Relationship Moods: How To Manage A Moody Partner.