This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). L'ensemble est de très bonne qualité et je ne regrette pas mon achat. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Go directly to shout page. Album Broadway-Blues-Ballads. I still get so moved by her versions of 'Trouble in Mind' 'Don't Explain' and 'Ne me quitte pas'- not to mention Little Girl Blue. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. I bought this CD a few years ago from a used CD store and became obsessed. Additional taxes may apply. This is a solid album, it holds the mood and your attention for the duration. Je cherche toujours le cd des années 60, ce n'est pas celui-là mais malgré tout sa voix, ses chansons me plaisent. I have several of her albums, but the mix on this disc is incomparable. Produced by Horace Ott. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Little Girl Blue (Live In New York, 1964), Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out, I Loves You Porgy (Live At Carnegie Hall, New York, 1964), Mississippi Goddam (1964/Live In New York/Mono) [Explicit], © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2002. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Check out Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Nina Simone on Amazon Music. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. My daughter introduced this album to me and I have not stopped listening since that day. Je ne me lasse pas d'écouter ce morceau en revoyant en esprit la vidéo associée sur un site du Net. Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood Nina Simone. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood is a popular song by Nina Simone | Create your own TikTok videos with the Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood song and explore 1 videos made by new and popular creators. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. From days gone by, but still beautiful. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2019, Soulful, quiets the spirit, from all the musical noise around you. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I lost it last month while travelling and have been missing it something fierce. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. SC, Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2014, Great performances of classical jazz, blues and pop songs, Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2005. There is no better proof of Nina's power of expression and feeling than her version of "Ne me quitte pas". Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Baby you understand me nowIf sometimes you see that I'm madDoncha know no one alive can always be an angel?When everything goes wrong, you see…. Leave feedback, "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" is a single from, Eunice Kathleen Waymon (21 February 1933 – 21 April 2003), better known by her stage name Nina Simone, was an American. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. While her French pronunciation may not be "perfect" to the ears of some French-speaking listeners, it is probably one of the most profound, touching and powerful version of this classic, including the version of the composer. "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" is a single from Nina Simone's album "Broadway-Blues …