I never mean to take it out on you After that I had a saying, ‘Just call me Gloria.’", Please Don't Let Me by Apollo Brown & Ras Kass, Glorious Evidence (Quantum Subtleties) Interlude (AKA Glorious Evidence (Sign of Life)) by The Deity Complex, Probando Voces 3 (Plastik Edition) [Freestyle] by Cosculluela, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by The Animals, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Elvis Costello, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Bettye LaVette, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by John Legend, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Joe Cocker, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Mick Hucknall, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by The Latin Rascals, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Santa Esmeralda, Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Meshell Ndegéocello, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Lana Del Rey, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Brian Newman (Ft. Lady Gaga), Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Farhad Mehrad, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Yusuf Islam, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Valerie Broussard, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by 藤井風 (Fujii Kaze), Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Riverdale Cast (Ft. Gina Gershon), Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Kevin Olusola (Ft. Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood Baby, sometimes I'm so carefree With a joy that's hard to hide And sometimes it seems that all I have to do is worry And then you're bound to see my other side I'm just a soul whose intentions are good Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood If I seem edgy I want you to know You know: sometimes, baby, I'm so carefree Life has its problems and I get more than my share I brought it to my writing partners who helped me finish the song…I used her name because I was signed to B.M.I. Life has it's problems and I get my share When everything goes wrong, you see some bad She was my girlfriend at the time. [Chorus] Don't you know I have faults like anyone? Sometimes I feel a little mad Have thoughts like any other one Sometimes I find myself alone and regretting Copyright: Writer(s): Sol Marcus, Bennie Benjamin, Gloria Caldwell Lyrics Terms of Use, Baby, do you understand me now Oh, baby I'm just human Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. The Xi (Pop)), Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Angela Ro Ro, Night Song (from the musical “Golden Boy”). If I seem edgy, I want you to know That I never mean to take it out on you Life has it's problems and I get my share And that's one thing I never mean to do 'Cause I love you Oh, oh, oh, baby, don't you know I'm human? Yes, I'm just a soul who's intentions are good Oh, oh, oh, baby, don't you know I'm human? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Some foolish thing, some little simple thing I've done, I'm just a soul who's intentions are good Oh Lord, please, don't let me be misunderstood. Oh Lord, please, don't let me be misunderstood Yes, I'm just a soul who's intentions are good at the time and my writing partners were signed to A.S.C.A.P. [Chorus] Yes, I'm just a soul who's intentions are good I try so hard But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good [Verse 1] With a joy that's hard to hide I'm just a soul whose intentions are good And then you're bound to see my other side, If I seem edgy, I want you to know That I never mean to take it out on you Oh Lord, please, don't let me be misunderstood. Don't let me be misunderstood If sometimes you see that I'm mad [Verse 3] Sometimes I find myself alone and regretting Baby, you understand me now Sometimes I find myself alone regretting some little foolish thing Some simple thing that I've done Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood With a joy that's hard to hide So please don't let me be misunderstood. And sometimes it seems that NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. [Chorus] Don't you know no one alive can always be an angel? No one alive can always be an angel Oh Lord, please, don't let me be misunderstood, Baby, sometimes I'm so carefree And that's one thing I never mean to do, 'Cause I love you All I have to do is worry Have thoughts like any other one If I seem edgy, I want you to know And then you're bound to see my other side Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood Lyrics: Baby, you understand me now / If sometimes you see that I'm mad / Don't you know no one alive can always be an angel? Oh Lord, please, don't let me be misunderstood But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good When things go wrong I seem to be bad, I'm just a soul who's intentions are good [Verse 2] But that's one thing I never mean to do 'cause I love you Well, don't you know that One of the songwriters, Horace Ott, who is not listed in the credits, recalls how this song came about: We (pointing to his wife – whose maiden name was Gloria Caldwell) had a bit of a falling out. Back then, a B.M.I member couldn’t co-write with a member from A.S.C.A.P. And then, sometimes, again it seems that all I have is worry [Bridge] Oh Lord, please, don't let me be misunderstood I was feeling low and this tune came into my head (he hums a few notes and sings “I’m just a soul who’s intentions are good/Oh Lord, please don’t let me be misunderstood”).