The Plantronics Voyager B4200 UC series are quick and easy to deploy and certified for many UC platforms including Skype for Business (SFB). Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA Lic. Visit our delivery information page to find out more. This headset provides excellent sound quality and background noise canceling. Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time. Plantronics recently unveiled their latest headset tech, the Voyager 8200 UC headset which combines all the above tasks (and pleasures) into one very comfortable communications experience. Call volume is plenty loud. 79489189 requests since Wednesday 26 November, 2003. Enhanced voice alerts update you with connection status, remaining talk time, mute status and more. Poly - Plantronics Voyager 4210 UC - headset | 212740-01. Deal. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. not a big selection of good wireless usb/PC headsets on the market, you certainly don't see much in the consumer electronics outlets other than "gaming" headsets. the Plantronics Voyager B4210 UC USB-A yet. only complaint is that it can press on the ears a bit and starts to get sore after a few hours. However, the second one does not hold a charge, drops connectivity even with the cord plugged into the usb port. Why not contact us for a quote? Range of Business Systems for small to large companies including VoIP and PaBX systems. I wish they were cheaper, but they’re way better than any other single ear headsets. Package ... Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. Dedicated call control buttons give you quick access to mute, answer, end and volume functions while enhanced voice prompts alert you to mute status, connection status and remaining battery life.    Size: (552 KB). Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Headset Profile (HSP), answer/end, I tried an inexpensive logitech set, those had issues with good microphone audio for the recipients. Computer USB-A, Computer USB-C, Mobile Bluetooth Device, 0017229163263 (USB-A) / 0017229163270 (USB-C). HOSTED CLOUD VOIP FOR BUSINESS has awesome range and crystal clear audio for me and the person im talking with absolutely no background noise at all. If you want a mediocre headset and are okay repeating yourself, go for it. Listen to music or take voice calls without wires with the. Telephones form the endpoints for the majority of business communications from VoIP, SIP IP phones to desktop corded phones. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), It does not hold a charge and when I connect to my computer it says "mute" "unmute" about 25 times before it stops. Audio features include a Wideband codec for crystal clear calls and SoundGuard technology for protection against sudden audio spikes. You can use Plantronics Manager Pro to manage headset inventory, monitor usage, and maintain devices. Choose the settings to customize your headset with Plantronics Hub, a free app for iPhone, Android, Windows, and Mac. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Answer/End Controls, Hearing Protection, Music Control, Mute Function, Volume Control. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2020, It just works ! Strong mic clarity, with HD Voice mode for enhanced intelligibility. There's a problem loading this menu right now. reject call, The Plantronics Voyager B4210 UC is a wireless Monaural headset with USB-A and Bluetooth connectivity for PC/MAC and Bluetooth devices. Solid battery life. #0907905; Sec. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. BUSINESS TELEPHONE SYSTEMS Plantronics C3225 Blackwire Stereo USB-C Headset, 3.5mm MS Skype, Plantronics Voyager 4210 Bluetooth Mono USB-C Headset Skype Cert, Plantronics Voyager 4220 USB-C Bluetooth Stereo Headset MS Skype, Jabra Engage 50 Mono Digital Wired USB-C Headset, Skype Cert, Plantronics Blackwire C3215 USB-C + 3.5mm, MS Skype Cert, Jabra Engage 50 Stereo Digital Wired USB-C Headset MS Skype. VOICE MAIL SYSTEMS Microsoft Teams compatible. I can connect it to my phone and laptop at at same time, Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2019. volume, Mute, volume, answer/end, play/pause, next/previous track, reject call, redial, voice assistant, Bluetooth USB adapter, I am on my second headset after purchasing about 6 months ago. Battery life is a whopping 12 hours and the battery with fully charge in a mere 1.5 hours. Compatible with most major softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and many others, Up to 100 ft/30 range from supported smartphone or laptop with optional BT600-C Bluetooth adapter, 2 microphones: 1 uni-directional; 1 MEMS-directional, Battery time: Up to 12 hours talk time, 13 days standby, battery charge time: 1.5 hours to charge 100%, headset controls: Track forward/track back/pause/play, mute, answer, Enhanced voice alerts announce remaining talk-time, mute and connection status. Great sound, great battery life. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Just does not compare to Blue Parrot for quality. Business grade quality with the ability to switch seamlessly between PC and mobile! For computer and desk phone. With a dedicated mute button, voice prompts alert you if you start to talk while muted. & Home App. Tell someone you know about this product. The Plantronics Voyager 4210 single ear USB & Bluetooth headset makes it easy to switch between PC/Mac and mobile devices, so it is easy to stay connected. This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 29 November, 2018. Best headsets I’ve used with UC Softphones yet! We use cookies to make your experience better. Telephone headsets are a must for businesses large and small, increasing productivity and efficiency whilst making day to day tasks easier for staff. https://www.cnet.com/products/poly-plantronics-voyager-4210-uc-headset Please try your search again later. Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2019. Check remaining talk time, select your language preferences, change feature settings, and customize call and mute notifications. 4.2 out of 5 stars 3 ratings. The only drawback thus far has been Bluetooth signal drops, which has happened twice but has not caused call to drop. gray. : Elec. Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2019. APrescott, AZ 86305, Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm MST With a dedicated mute button, voice prompts alert you if you start to talk while muted. PS5 has been released: Check availability at Amazon, Walmart, GameStop, Best Buy and more, Buy the Sony PS5 at Walmart today: These are the best times to check online, Buying Xbox Series X? Controls on the Voyager 4210 include call answer/end, mute, volume up/down, track forward/back, and pause/play. This is the most sturdy and reliable headset I have used ever! I'm coming from a place where I've used a wired USB Plantronics headset for several years and they were great. Be it an ear defender or a ruggedised telephone, you will find it here. The Plantronics Voyager 4220 UC headset is excellent. Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2019. © 2000-2020 B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. 420 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001, Plantronics Voyager Monaural 4210 UC Bluetooth Headset with USB Type-A Adapter. We strive to provide correct information, but are not responsible for inaccuracies. The clarity is fantastic, the noise cancellation actually works, and I love not being tied by a chord to my computer! The seller was great and sent another headset when I reported problems with my first. Enhanced audio quality, great for meetings certified for Microsoft Teams and all UC platforms. Use keywords to find the product you are looking for. Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2020. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. Plantronics Voyager 4210 Office and UC Bluetooth Wireless Headset by Plantronics. Padding around the ear is very soft and forms a nice seal around your ear. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Gen. #0907906. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry. We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Email us : [email protected] sigh. mute, Plantronics Voyager 4210 UC Wireless Headset Bundle With Headset... Plantronics Voyager 4210 UC Wireless Headset Bundle With Headset Advisor Wipe. HEADSETS FOR HOME WORKERS ), Real People To Simplify Solutions, Verify Compatibility and Meet Delivery Deadlines, Guaranteed Genuine Product with Full Warranty and Support, Discounted Pricing with Additional Quantity Discounts Available, Same Day Shipping On Most Orders (12:00pm Arizona), Out-of-Box Failures Are Replaced Quickly At Our Expense. This page works best with JavaScript. so I went back to the brand I knew has worked well for me in the past and they have been great. Call us on 0844 824 6664 or contact us here. Plantronics Voyager 4210 UC Mono USB-C Bluetooth headset with BT600 USB-C Bluetooth adapter (class 1). : 211317-02 Product Ref. WEBCAMS FOR HOME WORKERS A red indicator light on the outside of the speaker lets others know that you're on a call, while a dynamic mute alert sounds if you talk while the Voyager 4210's microphone is muted.