Buying the SIM is great. Seafarer’s job requires to be away from home for several months at a stretch and travel to multiple countries. We hate spam. They may travel with people they don’t know and who may not speak their language also, so communicating back home is heaven. Following Documents are Required for SIM Card Activation: PlanetRoam Seafarer Is The Affordable SIM Card | Free Incoming call across 120+ countries with Lifetime permanent Validity + CUG (Free Inter-Calls within Group) & For more offers get in touch with us. GBP25 gives you 30GB of data also for a month. We are doing that many times already and it worked well. Seafarers who spend 6-8 months in single stretch, at sea for weeks at a time, and travel all over the globe for work, can only understand the joy of speaking to family and friends from foreign land ... and after intervals of many days and weeks. I’ll tell you how. You don’t need to worry about data usage – as its Unlimited data usage in Kuwait on PlanetRoam SIM Cards. In other simpler words, they scrapped roaming charges in 71 countries worldwide. A GBP35 add-on gives you unlimited internet usage for a month. We all do it. Your phone is in roaming mode when the SIM card that you bought from one country is used in another country. Buy Now! In my case, I only bought one and do monthly top-ups when my data is consumed. It’s either dangerous or we are just too dang busy. Lifetime Valid Permanent +44 UK Number which covers 200+ Countries. If you don’t agree with me, how often do you buy SIM cards than going out for jiggy-jiggy? You will get left behind by your friends as they level up. There are international roaming SIM cards out there which offer internet service wherever you are. The remaining 90% is hidden. Imagine working with 20 people in 6 months with the same things over and over and over again. Our Kuwait SIM Card comes with Unlimited Data and Voice with 180 days validity. Once you have completed topping-up, dial 333 on your phone and follow the voice instruction. I remember purchasing 8 SIM cards in Mallorca. We junked those, “What’s the best internet SIM Card here?”, Internet SIM card is the solution for those without wifi on ships. My Three internet offers a variety of SIM cards ranging from 3GB for three months to 24GB for a full 2 years! CUG – Internal Calling within Group Unlimited Free, India Calls – From Across the World Rs.10 (Rs. Even other nationalities on board notice it very well. Having My Three in your arsenal is one of the best decision you will make even if you don’t frequently travel to UK. There is a continuing rise for the demand of internet on board but only few companies are able to provide it to their crew. You work so hard on board. Ohh the things we do for internet! There are many, You work so hard on board. Because you value your money so much, you do everything to minimize expenses even for shoreleave. Well not anymore. Having an internet connection is like having an orgasm but lasts longer- as long as we have the signal. The base that you built for sleepless nights will be looted. What is CUG facility It’s either anime, movies, books, games, blogs, news, youtube and whatnot. PlanetRoam Seafarer SIM Card comes with One Single Rate for Entire World - So you dont have to think about higher costs. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Seafarers don’t want women anymore! Its very important for seafarers to keep in touch with their families. Mumbai its a same day delivery & rest cities via courier cash on delivery option, No, sims are not delivered in any other countries, Please call us on 8691010112 – its available only in India, No, as per DoT Guidelines, you can’t make or receive calls in India. Today, Three UK SIM cards can be used in 71 different countries around the world at no roaming charge. And communication back home is the most difficult part of any seafarer’s life, hence PlanetRoam launched “PlanetRoam Seafarer SIM” exclusively for Seafarer Community. Shops could be far away and who else want to spend twenty dollars for a one way taxi on going ashore to buy them? But the most brilliant feature is their “Feel At Home” destination in 71 countries worldwide. Yes, your social life is only that much. Whenever you are in any one of those 71 Fee at Home countries, you can do top-ups with the help of someone even from the Philippines. The best feature that I like about them is their “Feel at Home” destination. 2) VISA Copy Personally, I use and recommend Mobile Top Up for topping-up. But hey, 71 countries is already plenty. In our case, we let the agent do the work. Rest Locations are Delivered via Express Courier and Delivery is done with-in 24-48 hours and also Urgent Airport deliveries in select cities of India. PlanetRoam International SIM Our product is Prepaid SIM Cards , Global sim card, Data sim cards , Sailors sim and Mi- Fi Device for travelers going abroad. In fact, that is only 10% of our sea life. We have CUG service across 120 countries & there are no charges for Out-calling within country. As the years go by, they expanded to more countries by adding more “Feel At Home” destinations still offering roaming texts, calls and data with no extra cost. Buy Online Now and Get Rs. Make Global business travel easier and more affordable by using the PlanetRoam Country Specific SIM Cards Tariff on International SIM Cards. Trinidad & Tobago – Digicel (Trinidad) Limited, PlanetRoam Seafarer SIM Card for Merchant Navy Shipping Jobs, Same Day Deliveries in all Major Cities Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune & Ahmedabad. Traditional SIM cards come with a certain allotment for call time, number of SMS messages, and data. Always store numbers in phone book in above pattern – so you don’t have to dial it again & again. And communication back home is the most difficult part of any seafarer’s life, hence PlanetRoam launched “PlanetRoam Seafarer SIM” exclusively for Seafarer Community. Following Documents are Required for SIM Card Activation: 1) Passport Copy 2) VISA Copy 3) One Photograph (In case of Seafarer SIM Card - CDC Copy will be Required) Once you submit documents, you don't have to worry about how to activate International Roaming Plans Just Insert the SIM Card in Mobile Handset and Start Using Best SIM Card for ISD Roaming | Saves up-to 80% on Forex Card | Available … Simply put, an add-on is similar to your Globe or Smart load where you register for a promo like call, texts, internet or a combination thereof. PlanetRoam Pvt Ltd Is an International SIM Card Service Provider in India http:/www.planetroam.in Every port, our number one concern when the ship is alongside is internet SIM cards and where to buy them. Calling 333 will help you which add-on to choose depending on your budget. We are famous for this trait. BNESIM is the Best Global SIM card with ZERO Roaming Fee and you can save upto 95% on Voice and Data. Seafarer’s job requires to be away from home for several months at a stretch and travel to multiple countries. Get Subsequent recharge amounts – no specific denominations – it can be as per your requirements. The best Global SIM card for any Seafarer would be definitely a BNESIM Sim card. We usually don’t have enough time doing photo ops while working. Online Recharge on PlanetRoam.in from anywhere A password will be sent to your email address. A password will be sent to your email address. My Three is currently sold in the UK. The cost will eventually accumulate even if we’re buying it in less than $20.00. You know the drill. Before arrival, we asked our Captain to buy My Three internet SIM cards thru the ship’s agent. When its done, activate your data roaming on your phone and voala, you will be connected again online. Free Office and Home Delivery Save upto 95% on international roaming. Book your, Seafarer SIM Card Comes with UK Mobile Number – starting with +44 Seafarer SIM Card works in 200+ countries, 120 Countries CUG Free – You can speak to all your colleagues across the world for Free, Use SIP Calling (In WiFi zone to further reduce Call rates and use Ship WiFi to make & receive calls), Earn referral Bonus Talk-time when you refer your colleagues for Free CUG in 120 countries, 1 MB of usage can send between 100-150 WhatsApp Text messages (without media) – remain connected across he the world Now ( Data is activated by default – subscribers need to send request for data deactivation – Once Data activated – Subscribers need to take extreme care in App Management which consume data in background), Tariff in INR – No need to worry about changing Forex. After reporting to your loved ones, you can have other freedom like browsing on Facebook and engaging your friend’s silly posts. 10 one can speak for 3-4 minutes. The perfect place to enjoy your internet is at the anchorage. The only thing we replace on every port is our SIM card and that could be pricey.