60 If you wish to leave feedback that is not website related, please visit our Tell First Bus survey. Why aren't buses/ trains/ ferries included in my journey results? ... Leaving Now. 35 10 40 Information on bus, rail and metro in the West Midlands region of UK ... Our journey planner will estimate the time it will take you to walk a particular journey step. Transperth provides public transport services for the Perth metro area. Why does my journey result include a lot of walking? Unplanned delays, closures or deviations cannot be displayed in the JourneyPlanner because they cannot be anticipated, though they are generally short-term. Clicking on any of these options will turn the icon from green (enabled) to grey (disabled), removing them from your results. 60 Perth metropolitan School Specials are included in the JourneyPlanner and can be found by performing searches with the School Bus mode of travel enabled. This website needs javascript enabled to function correctly. Thank you for your feedback. minutes. You should only travel for work, education or other permitted reasons. Could you please take a moment to tell us how we're doing? Why does the JourneyPlanner show services that aren’t operating? Please don't include personal details, if you require a response please use our contact form. If you'd like further help please call our Customer Services team on 0141 420 7600. The time will vary depending on what you have selected here. Check which modes of travel (bus/train/ferry/school bus icons) you have enabled or disabled for your journey. Where can I find travel information for regional town or school bus services? For short-term service interruptions and planned disruptions, the results will have a red service interruption notification. Modes can be, Click on ‘Plan Journey’ to see the results, Your journey results can then be further refined by using the advanced options: ‘Walk Speed’, ‘Max Connections’ or ‘Max Walking Distance’. Auckland Transport is responsible for Auckland's transport services (excluding state highways). Origin. Aberdeen Times and Tickets; Timetables; Schools Services - Route Finder ... Start typing the name of where you want to travel from or select your current location with the down arrow. Trip Time and Date. Plan my Trip Trip details. Click here for the latest travel information relating to the new COVID-19 national restrictions from 5 November. Click here for quick and convenient journey planning and timetable information. Start typing the name of where you want to travel to. Route options ... Plan my Trip Get Departure Times My regular trip Stop timetable Route Timetable Route Map . 5 30 Download the Stagecoach Bus App to track your bus on-the-go. Bus Train Tram Subway Ferry. These services are only to be used by students travelling to a specified school. Commuter Travel Club Employer Information, Commuter Travel Club Employee Information. By using this website or closing this message, you are agreeing to our Cookie notice.   I would like to cycle part of the way. Please avoid busy times, use contactless payment where you can, keep your distance and take your litter with you. Plan your journey Our best ever Journey Planner will get you where you need to go.