more. Good restaurant with good service. Was staying at the Comfort Inn, just around the corner. As stated earlier. It didn't take like it was "frozen" or "out of the jar". Pizza Near Me in Spartanburg. All of our Pizza Inns closed several years ago in the Charleston area...so this was a treat.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. you like and they don't have on the buffet, you can request it. They send out coupons as well. The buffet is wonderful and your waiter will ask if you want any type of special type of pizzas. You can order from a menus but why bother? InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Spartanburg, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Spartanburg, Hotels near Hatcher Garden and Woodland Preserve, Hotels near Spartanburg County Regional Museum of History, Hotels near Spartanburg County Public Libraries - Headquarters, Hotels near The Children's Museum of the Upstate, Hotels near (GSP) Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, Hotels near (AVL) Asheville Regional Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Spartanburg, American Restaurants with Private Dining in Spartanburg, Thai Restaurants for Families in Spartanburg, Restaurants for Group Dining in Spartanburg, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Spartanburg. lmartinez48705 commented on 8/5/20 . Be one of the first to write a review! Order food online at Pizza Inn, Spartanburg with Tripadvisor: See 5 unbiased reviews of Pizza Inn, ranked #147 on Tripadvisor among 345 restaurants in Spartanburg. Visit Pizza Inn online to see our pizza buffet menu, order carryout or delivery, find a Pizza Inn location and learn about franchise opportunities. I come here for the pizza and the Thin Crust to be précises. reddenpatricia5476948 commented on 2/17/20 . Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Pizza Inn is a great dining option for any time of day. I would just like to say thank you to the staff and management of Pizza Inn on East Main Street in Spartanburg! So I Love Thin...Crust Pizza. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. They put the Buffet full of Pizza, right out of the oven. Today 11:00 AM ... Pizza Inn's pizza located in Spartanburg is loaded with fresh cheese and ingredients, making it a local favorite. Sometimes they will holler out what type pizza they are putting on the Buffet, sometimes, not. We always eats lunch and this is one of the places we eat. in the restaurant restaurant loved them! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 4 types of pizza, pasta, salad bar and some desert pizzas. The staff is very nice and attentive and they always set me up to go with a To Go Cup of tea. Does this restaurant offer table service? When you get there, you can tell the Cashier what kind of pizza you prefer & they will make one right then & put it in to bake. Pizza Inn Special – Pepperoni, beef and pork toppings, onions, mushrooms, green peppers and black olives. Overall I'm very happy with the dining experience...here and the one on Asheville HWY is definitely my favorite.More, This was my first trip to Pizza Inn. Highly recommend Pizza Inn if you are in the area. Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Truly the best pizza buffet in Spartanburg!More. There were a group of I assume 10 to 12 year olds greeting, helping clean up and assist. Monday night is Senior night--Two buffet's, drinks and all for $15.05 tax...included. Get quick answers from Pizza Inn staff and past visitors. Had lunch to myself and this was one good variety of pizza and other stuff. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Spartanburg, Hotels near Hatcher Garden and Woodland Preserve, Hotels near Spartanburg County Regional Museum of History, Hotels near Spartanburg County Public Libraries - Headquarters, Hotels near The Children's Museum of the Upstate, Hotels near (GSP) Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, Hotels near (AVL) Asheville Regional Airport, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Spartanburg, Italian Restaurants for Families in Spartanburg, Restaurants for Group Dining in Spartanburg, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Spartanburg. They also have pretty good sweet tea. My daughter suggest that we go. They also have pretty good sweet tea. When you get there, you can tell the Cashier what kind of pizza you prefer & they will make one right then & put it in to bake. Highly recommend Pizza Inn if you are in the area.More, The pizza is amazing. 1108 Asheville Hwy, Spartanburg, SC 29303-2158. Sometimes they will holler out what type pizza they are putting on the Buffet, sometimes, not. The PIZZA INN on Asheville Hwy is The BEST Pizza Inn & the Only One we will go to : we have tried Other Pizza Inns in the past & were So Disappointed ! for those that can eat a lot of pizza, otherwise skip it. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Servers are so sweet and kind. My wife and I just ate at Pizza Inn on East Main Street in Spartanburg. No comparison !...We have talked many times with the Owner & he advised that he only uses top-quality ingredients ! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The pizza and pasta had good flavor. ... Pizza Inn Special. $27.55. Good variety on the buffet with interesting dessert pizzas available. I believe they were having a fundraiser for some sort of sport team. The buffet was full of awesome pizzas!! Great lunch place with coworkers, we can make it there and back in 1 hour and we get back VERY full. Also, we asked for three traditional pizzas and 3 different desserts. Excellent taco pizza. We are in Spartanburg SC at least twice a week of course we eat lunch while over there. Does this restaurant offer table service? There's a salad bar -- did not have any. entertaining. Many found new favorites that they will order at the restaurant in the future. We asked for 6 specialty pizzas to be added to the buffet. Be one of the first to write a review! Servers are good to come around to offer more drinks & keep the tables cleaned offMore, I love this place I really do. The Pizza Inn was pretty good. Pizza was very good. 1108 Asheville Highway, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Directions. I don't like to get too full on pizza dough, I'd rather get full on the toppings. Your next meal awaits at Pizza Inn in Spartanburg.We're happy to report we have parking available onsite. They always keep the choices fresh and full. Servers are good to come around to offer more drinks & keep the tables cleaned off, We usually eat here each trip. Pizza Legends. Crust Pizza. 11:00AM - 9:00PM. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Pizza Inn, South Carolina yet. Spartanburg County Public Libraries - Headquarters. Loved the pizza . The buffet cost is $12/person. Great pizza and salad bar. Great flavor on pizza, fresh salad bar and pizza. Comments for Pizza Inn (7) Add Your Comment Submit. Pizza Near Me in Duncan. My favorite chain pizza restaurant. Delivery Hours. Pizza Inn East Main is a restaurant featuring online Pizza food ordering to Spartanburg, SC. Enjoy the Pizza Inn All Day Buffet with more than 40 items featuring salads, pastas, desserts, and pizzas in Spartanburg SC There was four of us, including my two great-grandchildren. Dine in or order out and save more with Pizza Inn online coupons. The pizza was great a well.More. It's cool that they help out the community by allowing local schools to do fundraisers, but it gets a little frustrating and hectic when children are serving as the wait staff. Enjoy the Pizza Inn All Day Buffet with more than 40 items featuring salads, pastas, desserts, and pizzas in Duncan SC Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Get quick answers from Pizza Inn staff and past visitors. Truly the best pizza buffet in Spartanburg! This is good...for those that can eat a lot of pizza, otherwise skip it. Are you sure you want to delete this question? They send out coupons as wellMore, I like their pizza a lot. Great lunch place with coworkers, we can make it there and back in 1 hour and we get back VERY full.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.