Just a miserable experience. Food was way overcooked. I had called earlier and was told it would be ok to use but I guess it depends on the manager on duty. Came here on a Wednesday evening with a couple of buddies and colleagues of mine- at first I was a bit skeptical of getting on a boat but I figured if hundreds of other people can do it then so can I. The server brought us a beautiful complimentary dense and delicious chocolate decadence, for two, with s delicious raspberry coulis! Terrible service! $15 per person minimum per Guaranteed Guest Count per hour. Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? Outstanding food and service. I heard about Mason Jar from a co worker and I decided to buy the Gilt City certificate for the restaurant. Each appetizer platter has approximately 40 pieces. The price was good with all we had. We chose to sit on the top deck and we were able to  enjoy the views with the warm sunshine. There are various boats and levels that you can sit on - we went up to the top level of the main area which so beautiful that I didn't mind the wind one bit. right on the water with tons of seating and plants. great atmosphere. And then there's the value; how they can offer such quality, service and atmosphere at such affordable prices? Prosciutto Flatbread $85. It was a quiet Friday evening. Very nice waterfront venue, good food, however, very small portions for price... left still hungry. Overall- worth checking out! Only complaint was I had a coupon for $20 off two entrees and it was not honored because we had the winter special 3 course prix fix. There's a nice team spirit and the team makes sure you have a positive experience. Waitress was stand-offish and condescending. Disappointing because we loved everything besides her. Instead, it has attracted fewer than 30,000 visitors most years. Our food was simply godawful as was the noise and occasional whiff of an exhaust stink. Rainier, and Elliott Bay's boating activity. And that made up for the food snafu. Rainier, and Elliott Bay's boating activity. Nothing fancy... lobster rolls with fries in a basket type of deal. It took about less than 15 minutes to get our food which was great considering how busy the place was. As you enter the pier, you can go to the boat on the left for dinner (the Frying Pan) or just head towards the back with the tables and bars. The Frying Pan @ Pier 66 Maritime: A New York, NY Bar. Cash Bar is available for qualified Not-for-Profit Organizations only. The best part of the meal was the waiter, he was great to speak with and did a great job. all in all such a great vibe would love to come back. It's also really crowded and hard to get a table. We were lucky in that regards, and found a place right by the edge of the boat, while being able to see the sunset. The entrees were delivered before we had finished our $16. The only complaint would be the pricing. 4 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Breakfast & Brunch, Wine Bars, American (new), Full menu .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}246, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}38, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}194, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}23, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}17, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}80, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}126, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}96, Find more American (Traditional) Restaurants near Pier 66 Maritime. If so, try Gallow Green rooftop at the McKittrick which is only a few blocks away.The Frying Pan (because let's face it everyone calls it by this name) serves up decent drinks, the white sangria is really tasty and refreshing. there are areas with shade but most seats will be in direct sun. Anything else to note about them right now? !Embarrassing to have taken guests to! As you enter the pier, you can go to the boat on the left for dinner (the Frying Pan) or just head towards the back with the tables and bars. West 26th Street, NY, New York 10069  -  212-989-6363, Hourly Options are exclude shots, rocks and "neat" drinks. Pier 66 Maritime; Search. This place doesn't care about its customers, and it just lost a few more. Food quality was exceptional and presented attractively. However, the quinoa was the highlight of the dish! We split the calamari and fries, which were both good. I felt it was good value though.Environment: If you can get a good seat, it's absolutely beautiful. Came here on a Wednesday evening with a couple of buddies and colleagues of mine- at first I was a bit skeptical of getting on a boat but I figured if hundreds of other people can do it then so can I. All in all, Pier 66 is highly recommended! We sat at the self-serve area.Food: Overall, I would say the food was surprisingly good. They brought out the wrong dish for my Gf I thought the food was a bit of a downer. This place is so fun!! When my buddies and I went the only section which was "closed off" was the top deck where people had to wait to be seated and order which wasn't much a deal to us. Decent go to spot if you're looking for some casual food/drinks and great views of the Hudson. This place is so fun!! Warning everyone I talk to about Anthony’s poor service! THE WAITRESS WAS LESS THAN WELCOMING TOO. When my buddies and I went the only section which was "closed off" was the top deck where people had to wait to be seated and order which wasn't much a deal to us. See all photos from Chunjai K. for Pier 66 Maritime, If you want to spoilt your romantic wedding anniversary with your second half by hugging the loo all night long and now laying in bed with a fever - order food at this place! The view from here is great. For $40, we had a bucket of Coronas (6 in total) and the pitcher of sangria is also $40 (it's about 6 small glasses). There is upstairs seating but downstairs seating on the deck is also very nice.The food was surprisingly good. Not only is the seafood top quality so is the service and ambience. My friend and I had our mutual birthday celebration at Anthony's Pier 66, on the Seattle Waterfront. Spent about 3-4 hours here.